[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What negative traits would you be willing to overlook in a qt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1432337405774.png (189 KB, 1236x854) Image search: [Google]
1432337405774.png
189 KB, 1236x854
What negative traits would you be willing to overlook in a qt?

>inb4 no friends
>inb4 flat chest

No, I mean traits that YOU consider negative.

Pic related. Feel free to pick a qt gf and explain why you'd be willing to live with the downsides of being with her.
>>
File: chooseabf.png (48 KB, 1180x1442) Image search: [Google]
chooseabf.png
48 KB, 1180x1442
There's even a bf version for the roasties and faggots. Same prompt.
>>
>>28036431
Stopped reading at QT Southern Girl. She basically has no downsides.
>>
>>28036431
Warrior and Fox da best qts
>>
File: 1440979824823.jpg (92 KB, 679x719) Image search: [Google]
1440979824823.jpg
92 KB, 679x719
>>28036431
> tfw you will never have a qt yandere fox girl take you out on her motorcycle
>>
bitchy/bossy
>>
Dude qt fox girl all the way
>>
>>28036902
>>28037299
>>28037979
Needs to be nerfed, I see.
>>
>>28036431
Yeah I'm going with Southern QT
>>
Warrior, Spider, Cat or Rabbit are fine by my book
>>
Warrior and spider for sure.
>>
>>28036431
Amish because not a shitskins and willing to have 5 kids
>>
warrior and fox 100%
>>
>>28036431
>amish
Nah, I can't afford to be the breadwinner for a large family.
>muslim
I can't adopt Islam. Also, if it mentions specifically that she would indulge my fetishes, does that mean the other girls wouldn't?
>southern
Depends what the family business is. If it's the mafia, then no nice.
>lolita
Maybe. I don't like bitches, but I already put up with them. Also, I'm a fatass. I guess I could exercise for her..
>warrior
It's [THE CURRENT YEAR]. Hunting isn't necessary.
>rogue
I'd probably regain my will to live once I had a qt gf, so no dice.
>mage
If she's naive and childish, will she become an SJW? That's what worries me.
>spider
She's be perfect if she wasn't, y'know, part spider. I'm terrified of her legs.
>orc
You call that qt? She's, like, a 2/10. Maybe the sprite isn't representative. Still, sneering at the weak is basically the same as being catty/bitchy, which is the lolita's flaw. And the lolita actually has enough goodness to make up for it, unlike this literal orc.
>khajiit
Wait, are the drugs legal?
>elf
Perfect except for the coldness.
>mermaid
NO VAG
>cat
Too vanilla.
>rabbit
d'awwwwww
>fox
ooooooooooo
>monkey
Too outgoing for me.

So I'm down to the rabbit, the fox, the elf, the southerner, the lolita, and the southerner. I'd take any one of them. I guess I'll take the elf for the money.
>>
>>28036456

I'm taking my hand.

>tfw gays get shit options in their Choose your own X images
>>
Qt cat all the way.
>>
>>28036431
The real question is what decent woman would be willing to overlook my negative traits?

Probably none. I am kind of useless. Not even sure I'm 'friend' material, much less boyfriend. What do you do when you've given up hope of relating meaningfully to other people? What do you do when you're talking to yourself in a thread on /r9k/?
>>
>>28036456
Tutor
>>
Obviously qt fox gf.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.