[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever had a practice girlfriend? I accidentally made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 6vTL1Fz.jpg (212 KB, 1029x686) Image search: [Google]
6vTL1Fz.jpg
212 KB, 1029x686
Have you ever had a practice girlfriend?

I accidentally made out with a short ugly girl with tumblr hair and problem glasses. It felt like I violated myself using her body.
>>
You don't accidentally do that retard.

Anyway my ex treated me like an animal not talking to me, ignoring me, and I had to force conversation, conversation s didn't start on their own, the abused me and called me horrible things, not giving me love, later when I get use to it he decides he doesn't want to be my bf anymore cuz he can't abuse me anymore
>>
>>28036817
>You don't accidentally do that retard.

I was very drunk and the place was extremely dark, I literally didn't know it was her.

>story about abuse

well that's awful, not sure what that has to do with practice gfs though
>>
>>28037004
she was the practice gf
>>
>>28037047
well don't abuse your practice gf that's just mean
>>
yes of course, it's a good idea to have a practice girlfriend. isn't it sad to think that your practice girlfriend will later be the wife/real girlfriend of some lucky robot?
>>
>tfw formerly lesbian girl used me to start liking men
and then she left me hanging...
>>
I had a practice gf or two I found on POF to get me finally over my ex/oneitis bitch.

>qt redhead who I found had cancer on the date. was actually someone I would consider dating, but she was painfully insecure and just stopped talking to me

>a bit more chubby than I would normally have liked photographer girl. had no car, dates were a HASSLE. Was going to end it with her on the last date, and it was my birthday and she got me a $15 gift card to a place. felt bad ending it but she wouldnt take the gift back.

I think it was just nice for these girls to have a shred of normalcy. I find I attract those who have had some shit life issues. I'm okay with this.
>>
>>28037004
Because its like I was a practice gf cuz they only wanted to treat me like shit
>>
problem is that average girls get to be practice girlfriends for attractive guys; they don't realize they're just practice girlfriends though so they think they can find an attractive guy for the long term. they keep dating attractive guys, keep being the practice girlfriend, and keep wondering why they keep getting dumped. and they ignore average guys in their own "league."
>>
>>28037163
well you should treat your practice gf like a real gf, that's the whole point of practising.

>>28037083
not really, she got good practice out of you ad you got good practice out of her and also graduated to a real gf, and don't have to be like IS THIS YOUR VAGINAHOLE. It's mutually beneficial.
>>
>>28037140
lol that's kinda cool t b h
you can call yourself gay cure
>>
File: you are the hot dog.png (51 KB, 602x347) Image search: [Google]
you are the hot dog.png
51 KB, 602x347
>>28037244
>not practice-dating a fat ugly girl who has even more emotional & psychological issues than you, and wanting to practice-date someone in your own league

You're doing it wrong.
>>
>>28037308
yea you practice date below you, of course. the problem is when it's time to "real date" a lot of girls in your league don't realize it because they've been the practice girlfriends for so many attractive guys without realizing it.
>>
>>28037249
it's rarely the case that both people are "practicing" on each other. usually one person thinks they've hit the jackpot and the other person understands it's practice.
>>
File: bee yourself.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
bee yourself.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>28037375
yeah but the effect is still the same, practice gf walks away with more confidence like "well, if anon like me then I can someone who's even better than him! and I got my first-kiss jitters over and done with! and I know how to do handjobs!"

>>28037347
The secret to getting girls in your own league, or even above, is pic related..
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.