[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why wasn't I born a boy? I want to play on hard mode too.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 11
File: penis-envy.jpg (21 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
penis-envy.jpg
21 KB, 400x300
Why wasn't I born a boy? I want to play on hard mode too. I want to wear cool things, I want to have big muscles that I can take care of, I want to play football, I want to have big hands and feet, I want to come home with grass stains on my jeans. I want to be the ideal boy.

I don't want to be a tomboy though. It's not the same as being a boy. Besides that, trannies look like eight year olds at best and middle aged San Franciscan dykes at worst. Being any of those doesn't make me a real boy. I never chose to be a girl. Femininity is hard and unrewarding. All my life I was told I needed to live up to this standard of "woman" but where has it gotten me? Sure nowadays there are all these movements towards self acceptance where we're told everything can be beautiful, but let's be honest, that's not true.

The threads on this board say it all. "Why wasn't I born a girl?" "I want to wear cute things" "I want to be a mother."

Yeah, I'll tell you, it sure is easy being a girl. We're all just delicate little flowers that need a little water and sunshine to open up and show the world our beauty.

Why then, even after having been given enough sunshine and water, do my petals one by one fall to the ground? Why am I withering away?
>>
Probably because your threads lacks dubs.
>>
because youre not really a female.

you lost the genetic lottery like many of us here. theres nothing we can do about it. Just accept it.
>>
>>28035868
Because women need men
None of them will say this
Even hardcore feminist leaders are in a relationship with males in some form.
>>
because you didn't post your tits
>>
>>28035868
You haven't tasted the sour and are spoiled that's why most of us used to say that we want to magically become one NOW, os that it'd be a relief.
>>
bc you realize youre useless
>>
>>28035868
My dick can play with you on hard mode
>>
>>28035868
>Femininity is hard and unrewarding

Yeah about as hard as shaking cans for coins.. "spare an orbiter? well fuck you RESPECT WOMYN"
>>
File: wanker.webm (1 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
wanker.webm
1 MB, 720x480
Having a dick is pretty great op. Patrician taste.
>>
File: 1394190236325.jpg (33 KB, 246x611) Image search: [Google]
1394190236325.jpg
33 KB, 246x611
>>28035868
I feel the same, OP.
I've never felt a connection to femininity and it repulses me on every level. I'm not pretty enough to be respected as a female either so I don't have any relationship experience and I will probably never get a bf or gf so I'm left to settle with husbandos and waifus
When I see men all I can think of them is that they're perfection, even disregarding physical appearance.
The male spirit is admirable and it hurts that I'll never be a man outside of pretending to be one on the internet.
>>
>>28035868
I'm Papuan and my people believe that if you suck enough cock you become a man.
Black cock or pussy will make you a man faster.
>>
>>28036199
Be my female bf.
>>
>>28036280
Only if I can peg you
>>
>look in mirror at child-bearing hips, tiny waist and medium tits
>literally cannot identify, i don't realize it's my body, i can only see it as some random girl's body
>vividly imagine that i look like all the other guys my age
>completely lost sense of self, my brain doesn't respond properly when i hear people call me "she" and "her"
>khv at 20, shutin, neet
>don't want to transition because it just wouldn't feel good enough.. plus bone structure wont be changed
>frequently try to adjust my dick, only to grab at nothing and start crying

i want: off the mental illness train, or to become a boy right now
>>
>>28035868
>>28036352
I literally only came into this thread because I was going to say it would be cool to have a penis envy gf who was jealous of my wiener and pegged me.
>>
>>28036352
I like your moxy.
>>
>>28035868
>I want to have big muscles
yeah so do we
also what you're describing isn't exactly hard mode.
remember you are posting on r9k and you are describing a good life.

>i want to be male, but i don't want to be a beta
you don't get it do you
>>
>>28036352
>>28036367
be my ftm bf
you can play with my dick and peg me :3
>>
>>28035868
No I agree. It's difficult, but I'm glad that I was born male. It feels like you get the most complete human experience just by playing on hard mode. Imagine the ugly beta or the manlet who worked hard and rose to success. Sure, a female can reach the same success in this day and age (not a bad thing), but she will never know most of the challenges the guy had to endure.

But on the other hand now that I type this, it just makes me remember that life is all you. 99.99% of people in your life will not know how hard you worked, or how much you've suffered. You do everything for your own self-satisfaction. And because of that, all the ones who eventually succeed in their own personal goals (male or female) will die happy.

So don't beat yourself up over the cards you were dealt. This goes for everyone here.
>>
>>28035868
>I want to have big muscles, a decent fashion sense and be an athletic person with enough social skills to even have enough friends to play football with
>I want to be the Ideal boy

>I want to play on hardmode
lmao she thinks this is hardmode
>>
File: 1453257150457.jpg (44 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1453257150457.jpg
44 KB, 1024x576
>>28036352
holy shit, I will be your bf and let you wear the pants in the relationship and treat me like chad treats his bitches.
please by my gf, any girl that wants to be the man in the relationship.

I will be your "gf" please please please please
>>
>>28036511
kill yourself my man
i would rather die than use a cold fake cock, while staring down at a real man with a real penis

i'm never going to have a bf because my penis envy is so strong. i would end up going pyscho. i already punch shit while thinking about how so many people have dicks and i don't

can't wait to suicide soon (OW THE EDGE i know)
>>
>>28035868
Everyone wants to be the ideal boy, but the competition is fierce. It's far harder than you could ever imagine. You'd end up much more miserable if you were a boy.
>>
>>28036566
why are you so retarded?
blox
>>
>>28036566
p-pls let me cuddle you and be the feminine one ;_;
>>
File: AlKKehO.jpg (99 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
AlKKehO.jpg
99 KB, 960x1280
>>28036566
How about a feeldoe? I hear lesbians claim to actually feel like they're inside of the girl they're pegging because it pushes up against their gspot when they thrust. You just gotta really work out your pussy muscle to hold it in. Plus the guy you're pegging could have his penis in a chastity cage.
>>
File: 1460268768933.jpg (62 KB, 533x724) Image search: [Google]
1460268768933.jpg
62 KB, 533x724
>>28036511
>>28036534
This just makes me sad
I don't even know how to go about finding someone that is okay with this irl
>>
>>28036566
This is what actual gender dysphoria looks like, none of that generic MtF bullshit of "wanting to live life on easy mode" or wanting to sleep around.

My feelings go out to you fembot. I can't put myself in your shoes but your suffering is real and evident.
>>
>>28035868
> complains out the standard of femininity
> wants to live as a stereotyped male
It is a good thing you don't want to be a tranny because you'd be nothing but a freakish imitation at best
>>
>>28036636
most lesbians are insane
and so are you by the sound of it, so maybe it might work for you
>>
>>28036651
Just give contact
distance is no object
>>
Ha ha you fucking losers I have posted this before and just decided to post it again to get replies.

https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/17805486/#17807883

Wow you're all so easy to manipulate. Fucking losers.
>>
>Very very very very very very very easy mode
Born an attractive girl

>easy mode
Born an average skinny girl

>medium mode
Born an attractive male

>hard mode
Born an average/ugly male

>imposible mode
Born an unattractive girl.
>>
Remember kids, if you have "gender dsyphoria", you need help! Seek medical care immediately!
>>
>>28036665
All tranzfags play up to the stereotype. A bunch of schizos with jealousy issues.
>>
>>28036726
>bringing schizophrenics into this

Don't lump me in with those faggots senpai.
>>
this is a guy pretending to be a girI that wants to be a guy on the internet in 2016 omg come on like really wow literally wow
>>
>>28036612
dunno, wish i wasn't. i've tried everything. from repressing to "accepting myself" bullshit. nothing works, everything hurts.

>>28036620
i don't even want to be "the masculine one", lol. i feel like a feminine guy but i overcompensate by being a masculine girl on the outside. i wish i was a skinny girly faggot. i don't want to be a chad, just a guy. i don't think i've even tasted easy mode. i was homeschooled and isolated and have literally never had friends, aka never had orbiters etc. i've had very few online friends, but couldn't get close because i told them i was male and then couldn't skype call or send pics

>>28036636
no. i know i must just sound like i'm looking for problems on purpose with everything (i guess i am, lol) but it would feel like another cheap imitation. it would feel almost like mocking myself... feeling "good" my disgusting flesh wound while penetrating someone who knows i'm doing it because i'm mentally ill. it disgusts me. i don't want to feel things from my vagina, i don't want it

>>28036654
thanks i guess. doesn't feel good being called a femboy but i guess it's true. i haven't gone to therapy and don't want to. it kills me even trying to think about this stuff, let alone talk about it. i'm hurting talking about it right now but at least i can cover it up with memes and swearing and shitposting, lol. couldn't ever be genuine irl. so i guess suicide is the only option if this doesn't go away. i want it to go away.
>>
>>28036737
Um, no you fucking moron I'm actually FTMTFTGAYBOI.

You can't even read my posts and think you know everything about me, wow, like literally, wow. Honestly why do you even bother replying when you know that you cannot get to me?

Look at my beautiful thread. I've gotten so many replies by posting such a derivative thread. This is literally just another incarnation of something I post all of the time. I hate trannies, tranny lovers, and men who think women have it easier than them. That's why I post these kind of threads. I'm showcasing the idiocy of their arguments by flipping it around. You're just too stupid to understand my genius.

The only person who got close to understanding my thread was >>28036665 . Everyone else is a literal retard.

Good job /r9k/
>>
>>28036795
be my online friend pls qt
>>
>>28035868
You need to have a strong man take care of you and get pregnant, you'll feel so happy femanon.
>>
>>28036803

Whoops, I meant >>28036787
>>
>>28036795
*fembot not femboy
wish i was being called a femboy :^) if i wasn't mentally ill at least

being called a femboy now would feel like being mocked for my anatomy

would feel so good being called it if i had a penis
>>
>>28035868
>A roastie cries on her blog
>her brain dense as a redwood log
>listen up you idiot
>this man shit sucks
>deal with it

>your pussy can get you anywhere
>my life is full of endless despair!
>So find a man
>and take his dick
>and get off my board you stupid prick
>>
>>28036844
i have a penis and it's pretty good desu senpai
>>
>>28036818
almost tempting, but no. i cannot ever be in contact with someone that knows i'm "ftm" or whatever the fuck. you're sure to manipulate me and call me your "cute dyke mental issues gf" to everyone that will listen

yeah that's clearly my issues talking but you get the idea. why else would you want to be friends with me? if i had posted "hi guys i'm a normal male with a penis" you wouldn't have asked for contact. you want to talk to me because i'm a tranny and i don't want a friendship based on that. that's literally a constant reminder of my problems.

>>28036905
cool, man. i don't get mad at baiting, just when i'm on my own and think too much. but honestly enjoy it because it must be fun not being retarded
>>
>>28036937
be my friend pls
I had a ftm tranny friend before and he had a cool personality. Easy to talk to and always good hobbies and interests.
>>
>>28035868
Just do what you want.women can have muscles also. And many men want to physically dominate other men. You can tie me up and rape me if you want
>>
>>28036972
no offence but i think "he" is mentally retarded. i dunno. i just don't want to be like this. i don't want anyone to call me he. it would feel good for a while but it would make it so much more apparent that i don't have a dick. i'm jealous of the trannies that transition happily and like it. and i'm much more jealous of "cis" people or whatever. no mental issues, no health issues from hormones, etc

bottom line is, thanks i guess for wanting to talk but i don't want to be enabled and i don't want anyone to know me for this. this is the first time i've posted about this shit. thought i might as well vent it somewhere and see if it helped. i can't tell if it did or not.

>>28036980
i've been trying to lift for a long time now but i want to fucking die when i realize how guys get much better gains naturally. i've been eating good and lifting and shit on and off for years to try to help with my body image, but i'm just slightly toned and more like an ugly dyke than ever. i want muscles but at the same time i'd just prefer to be a weakling guy

hope you guys are enjoying these mentally ill blogposts, i'm tired out of my mind so i'm typing way too much lol
>>
>>28037101
I don't want to talk about tranny shit though
I'm just saying you'd probably have interesting things to talk about based on a past experience.
be my friend
>>
>>28035868
>the ideal boy
>hard mode

Chad pls.
>>
>>28037134
no. im a shutin for all of my life. i've known my parents and no one else. my parents never abused me, but dislike me the older i get. i don't like talking to people. i don't have any social media any more, and deleted all of it. i do nothing but browse 4chan, sleep, repress, and don't bathe enough because i don't want to face my body.

there. that's all my life experiences and stories. i wont be replying to you any more. again, i appreciate the offer but i don't want friends, especially not in these circumstances.
>>
>>28037219
Well now I want to be your friend because you're sad and sad people need friends
>>
>>28036521
Manlet
> success
Lol no. Most of us don't succeed, if you were a man you probably would want to kill yourself j just like us.
>>
>>28035868
>Big muscles

You can do that as a chick? It takes hard work either way

You sound like someone who has romanticized masculinity quite a bit. Step back and realize this.
>>
>>28037233
>>28037219
Well I need to go to bed
If you change your mind send me an email and I'll reply to you tomorrow
[email protected]
>>
guarantee you'd pussy out within 2 weeks of eating and lifting big 4+ days a week. you have no idea the work entailed to get the muscles you fetishize.
>>
>>28037219
So let's say you get s mushroom shaped meatlog between your legs and a pair.

What happens then fembot

And I just got in this thread what's your sexual orientation? If any.
>>
>>28037477
Dubs speakin troof

Former auschwitz mode, god damnit eating is hard.
>>
>>28037557
i keep saying "i want a penis" because it's the easiest way to explain. i already feel like i guy. i don't want to be a guy because i already think i am one.

i can see myself in my head, as you probably can, without looking at myself. i have a dick, a flat chest, general male features, etc. i look like a guy my age.

but when i look in the mirror, or i brush my hand on my body, or i look down and see my hands, the previous reality gets broken. i feel disgusted and wrong.

it's a mental illness. i see myself as one thing, when i'm not that thing. it drives me crazy. i know i'm crazy and i don't enable myself because i don't want to be these hormone-taking retards ruining their lives slowly when they could just off themselves.

i don't know if or when i'm going to suicide but i see no other way out

i don't think about sex or sexuality that much. the only times i think about it is to think "fuck, i wish i actually had the penis i keep imagining and that i could use it on stuff". i wish i could experience sexual pleasure. if i try to do that now, well, you can imagine. it's pretty difficult to get horny when you're touching something disgusting between your legs, something that feels like a delusion - a hallucination - but you also know that the penis you keep imagining is the real delusion
>>
>>28035868
>>
>>28037666
>666
>the devil is a girl
I knew it
>>
>>28037666
similar feels.
I am white in my head.
In my head I see a blue eyed, steely gaze white man.
When I look in the mirror or at my arms, I see brown skin. I see brown eyes.

Is this a mental illness as well?
>>
>>28037666
I think FTMs are crazy, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with a woman wishing she had a dick. It's called being rational.
>>
>>28037666
>but when i look in the mirror, or i brush my hand on my body, or i look down and see my hands, the previous reality gets broken
>reality
You mean fantasy
>>
>>28037666
Oh okay that makes it more understandable, sort of. So have I missed any specific reasons? I never knew gender identity could be such an issue to someone who isn't trans.

And my kindergarten sweetheart is taking hormones. I was the last guy who had a chance with her before she turned and I regret not taking it just to see if hatred of guys lead her down that path. Sorry for sharing useless shit you don't care about but long story short and as cliche as it sounds don't off yourself over a gender issue. How long have you felt like this? And will you tell me your age?
>>
>>28037761
don't know man, strong delusions i guess. hope you cope with it. sounds like the same experience in some ways

>>28037796
yeah, i know. i was trying to be poetic and make you feel it from my point of view, like reality was just broken, but that reality was a fantasy to begin with :^)

>>28037856
nothing made me like this. i felt this way forever. i don't even mind stereotypical feminine things that much, but i do avoid them in my current state. if i had my exact tastes and brain but i was a cis male, i would probably be more of an insufferable faggot. i'd be confident enough to have longish wavy girly hair, wear well fitting clothes, etc... but i have a really short haircut and wear clothes that are too big for me to hide my figure (if not just for myself, because i don't go outside anyway).

i'm 20. and why not off myself? it's constant torment. i feel like one thing and i'm shocked and disgusted every single time i remember the truth. it never gets dulled. i've tried every approach to it possible - spare hormones. which i think i'd rather die before doing
>>
File: woodsman.jpg (23 KB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
woodsman.jpg
23 KB, 350x197
>>28035868
you have no idea what your talking about
>>
>>28037978
>i'm 20. and why not off myself?
Let me fuck you first. I'll even let you play around with my dick so you can see what a real penor feels like in your hand
>>
>>28037978
Damn your situation is confusing the fucking hell out of me. Seriously but I'm intrigued at the same time soo like this will sound stupid but why do you even care? I don't see what would change in your life sides the fact that you would have a penis, elaborate on how it's such tortue and I'm not implying it isn't in your mind you already stated it was mental issues but I just don't see why it bothers you SO much ya know? Cmon fembot grow long wavy hair and put on some fitting clothes! Paint your fucking nails all we can do is shave our asses
>>
>>28037666

No homo bb, you could do steroids and I'll sew your pussy shut and we could take turns fucking each other in the ass after lifting. Hell, with DHT cream you might grow a proper penis and not even need a strap on. What do you say, sweetheart?
>>
>>28038146
Btw I know the last part I said isn't that easy and sounded ignorant in your condition, but still. I'm just flabbergasted I can't understand this
>>
>>28038146
it's not "oh shit life as a guy seems fun, i want that". it's "i think i am male in every aspect of the word, mentally and physically, but i'm not and that shocks me every time i remember it".

basically imagine knowing EXACTLY what you look like, but when you go to look at yourself, you're totally different. "the opposite", in medical terms. that's it. i'm delusional. i expect to see something and i never see it and it fucks me up in every sense of life. i can't function because the outside doesn't match the inside.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 1080x1080
>>28035868
Go back to LGBT you fucking degenerate piece of shit!!!!!!
>>
>>28035868
You're blissfully unaware of how crushing being male can be. You have no fucking clue.

The risks I face, how fucking hard and painful actually working out is, the mindset.

Atleast you don't home in on sexuality, like all the other gender grass-is-greener idiots.

My dick crosses my mind for a grand total of two minutes a day, if that. What occupies my thoughts for the rest of the day is considerably less pleasant, and in spite of all this I'm still an optimist.

You'd crack in a week.
>>
>>28038018
I just got done watching that show. Not really sure what the underlying message meant at the end but I thought it was very good and makes me sad about not having a gf again.
>>
>>28035868
I don't even wear cool things, have big muscles, or play football. My hands are pretty small although my feet are big. I can't remember the last time I had grass stains on my jeans, probably when I was in middle school. You people are so obsessed with this gender shit but really all it is is a penis or vagina.
>>
>>28038292
Hey dipshit, read the thread before posting.

>>28037666
Jesus christ so that's what it's like. Fuck me. Sorry anon...
>>
>>28038292
This. OP should read Selfmade Man by Nora Vincent.
>>
>>28038270
Damn that is a crazy delusion. I'm surprised but happy you find hormones an unacceptable solution but suicide isn't one either. I wish it were as simple as "well look in the mirror, that's you just accept it" but it's obvious true delusion. I'm so intrigued right now though and I don't know why. I just fapped to so I'm not feeling any urge to fugg you that's not why I'm so intrigued, wouldn't anyways cause I would feel like I'd be fugging the dude you picture yourself as. I'm just over here wondering how. But now I fully understand your situation asides from the seeing it in my perspective part. So flabbergasted. Why not tomboy it up and get with a cool dude or chick? I seen where you said tomboy isn't an option earlier though
>>
>>28035868
For the last 6 years or so I've wanted to be a girl, but I've come to realize that it's better to accept your gender and make the best of it.

There are cool things about men, there are cool things about women

There are shitty things about men, there are shitty things about women

Just gotta make the best of both worlds. Good luck to both of us.
>>
my single biggest fetish in the entire world is women who truly realize how existentially horrifying it is to be a woman, who actually notice the gilded cage that they're in

if you're reading this, and you are a woman who truly hates women or the passivity that femininity represents, i have three things i want to say to you:

#1) "I love the great despisers, because they are the great adorers, and arrows of longing for the other shore."

#2) please use your angst to create postfeminism and discover true authenticity for women

#3) please dominate the living shit out of me i literally want to lick your shoes
>>
>>28035868
>being a boy is hardmode

Pick one, you stupid bitch
>>
>>28038481
Don't call me a dipshit. It's been hijacked by queer idiots.

All these dick envy clowns who think they're male.
I'd bet money none of them have ever suffered so much as a fucking lower back injury.
>>
>>28038554
im not the thread op, i do look tomboy but i don't want to. like i said, i currently overcompensate with manliness. i see myself as a feminine boy, though.

being tomboy does make me feel like shit. it makes me feel like people will pin me down even more, if that makes sense? like, they'll see that i'm a masculine female and maybe fetishize it.. say "look at that cute tomboy girl with short hair, she's adorable, that's my fetish" and it makes me want to vomit. not because i'm an sjw prude, but because it's fetishizing something i don't even see myself as and don't want to be seen as.

idk. nothing is satisfying. i've tried being feminine and girly and cutesy and i've tried being tomboy and masculine and i've tried everything inbetween, it's just a struggle and i constantly feel out of place.

having my hair short and wearing boys clothes (ie what i'm doing now) isnt what it means to be a boy to me. being a boy also means the bone structure. but i have large childbearing hips and curved thigh bones. which i'm sure many people would find hot, and that upsets me. i even like this body type on other people, just not me, because it's not me.

i don't know man. i haven't got much else to say. my whole existence revolves around this... and i've tried getting hobbies before to take my mind off of it. there was a long period of my life where i helped my mom out with yard work pretty much all day. i barely had time to think, yet i still saw myself as a dude. and i still wanted to die when i had to go shower and feel my body.

nothing has worked and i don't really know what to do. this is my first time posting about this and i feel more hopeless than before, now that i laid out how i really feel. glad i could give you some insight, at least.
>>
>>28035868
>stains
>ideal
Ya got me.
>>
>>28035868
>tfw born male
>tfw doing great on hard mode

Git gud
>>
File: 1457202025810.jpg (48 KB, 458x390) Image search: [Google]
1457202025810.jpg
48 KB, 458x390
>>28038722
try to kill yourself
>>
>>28038578
This, absolutely this. You can change yourself to a pretty surprising degree, but everyone has an upper limit. Gotta make the best of what you have sometimes.
>>
File: 1453067587164.jpg (83 KB, 491x758) Image search: [Google]
1453067587164.jpg
83 KB, 491x758
>>28036367
Reminder that it is 2016 and this exists.
>doesn't respond properly when called "she" and "her"
There is only one good way to deal with spoiled tumblrina xer/xin/xirs like you
>>
Do you really want to know why, OP?

It's because you're a piece of shit who's had everything handed to them in their life. People are automatically nicer to you and don't want to hurt your feelings because you're a girl. I'd love to fucking smash your ego, you insecure, insignificant piece of shit.

You would not be able to be a shy, awkward guy. You have some stupid, romanticized idea about being a guy. Lots of guys don't have things any better than most girls. I sure as hell don't.

Let me tell you something. I've never gotten the benefit of the doubt from people other than my immediate family and close friends ONCE in my entire life. This is not something you could realistically handle since your existence has literally been fucking spoon-fed to you.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>28038722
Now I can kind of grasp your shallow feeling. You straight up feel like you're trapped inside a body that shouldn't be yours eh? You just canceled out all the other typical solutions though so my bags empty on that part and I competely understand the whole tomboy fetishizing part that does make sense.

It really sounds like you're in a shitty situation and for once I can't think of any easy way out but there's always ways out THAT are not fucking suicide options. Don't feel worse for talking about it though you might feel better when everything calms down in your head after this thread or whatever I mean probably not but still. Wish you could just do you and accept the fact you have a vagina though. Trying to think of a route you could take to accept it but oddly nothing's coming up. I'm not used to being so dumbfounded anon.

Glad you're opening up though and I'm glad I was here for the first time you did, wish I could come back with an actual helpful reply but you caught me off guard I've never seen something so diligent about hating their gender, a lot to actually grasp ya know
>>
>>28038901
>Glad you're opening up though and I'm glad I was here for the first time you did, wish I could come back with an actual helpful reply but you caught me off guard I've never seen something so diligent about hating their gender, a lot to actually grasp ya know
jesus Christ you sound like such a fucking faggot
>>
>>28038805
Stupid crybaby bitch read the thread goddamn. I used to be a robot now I'm a ''Chad'' cause I realized I had balls and stopped giving a fuck you winey ass faggot I wanna kick your ass
>>
>>28035868
Take testosterone OP
>>
>>28038967
Anon you can tell when someone's being sincere and she definitely seems like it. Sorry you got to be a crude little bitter bitch about everything, go on now there's other threads you can shit up
>>
>>28038901
yeah, that "trapped in the wrong body" shit is the most stereotypical way to put it. which is why i didn't say that. but if that makes you understand it then it's all good.

like i said, it's also not just lusting over another body or feeling like i SHOULD have one, it's just total delusion that makes me think i have it right now.

i don't know where i'm going but i won't kill myself next week. my whole life has honestly been a wait for this feeling to end. i keep waiting for the phase to be over. but it's not happening. and i don't want to be a disgusting female with testosterone pumped into her, being hated for what i am and hating myself more than ever

thanks for the chat, you did help by being supportive yet not enabling me, i appreciate that. i'll probably stop replying and go sleep now. i might check in on this thread later when it's dead but i'm exhausted from talking about this right now.

have a good day anon.
>>
I'm a straight man and disgusted by pussy but man up and brave through it when I need to get my dick wet. I can't imagine how horrifying it must be to have one. The smell would be the worst part. Even when not touching or looking you know it's still there.
>>
>>28039021
Well your second paragraph inched me a little closer to understanding but using stereotypical shit is about all I have when it comes to this, I can hardly understand any of it. You should just get on Skype instead and drop that contact info I'm too intrigued right meow
>>
>>28035868
>I want to play on hard mode too
no you dont
grass always greener on the other side etc
>I want to wear cool things
what?
>I want to have big muscles that I can take care of
steroids
>I want to play football
see above
>I want to have big hands and feet
see above
>I want to come home with grass stains on my jeans
you can literally just do it
go outside
>I want to be the ideal boy
that's one in a million, and you will probably hate yourself if you're not
>Yeah, I'll tell you, it sure is easy being a girl.
yes
>petals whatever
shit metaphor
maybe you should read books to get better at writing like the feminists tell you you can

and why havent you? because you dont have to
you never had to make any effort to be valued as a human being

as a woman you can sit on your ass and people will always protect you no matter what

try doing that as a man
sagesage
>>
>>28035868
Looks like you got a case of melancholy
>>
>>28039073
there's nothing to understand
gender dysphoria is a mental disorder like any other
however social justice warriors and quacks have pushed the idea that people with this disorder need to "transition" instead of getting psychiatric treatment, ruining many people's lives in the process
>>
>>28039130
Oh okay so there's an actual term for it. Google time but of course I'll never truly understand anom but one can attempt to imagine
>>
>>28035868
>I want to wear cool things

I've been wearing jeans and a T-shirt for the last 27 years, can women not do that?
>>
>>28036711
Wrong, here's a fixed version:

>Very very very very very very very easy mode
Born an attractive girl

>easy mode
Born an average skinny girl

>medium mode
Born an unattractive girl.
Born an attractive guy

>hard mode
Born an average/ugly male

>imposible mode
born an autistic male, indian male, asian male, short male, mentally ill male
>>
Being a guy is damn good

>come from excellent genetic stock. I will probably die from ass cancer or a heart attack in my mid to late 90s
>realized I have stupid amounts of undeveloped strength and aerobic fitness
>doing hard labor in the heat is fun. I would go back to laboring if they payed me enough
>the saisifcation of latying 10 tons of wall stones by hand in a day with your bros can't be beat.
>have innate mechanical skills. Taking things apart and putting them back together is fun
>dank ass farts that make people recoil in digust are a small joy in life
>have a friendship that is old enough to drink

I will admit the dating market is crooked. Women who are comfortable with themselves have more fun in bed. I won't trade them for boobs and a vagina.
>>
>>28036367
It's too bad you don't know me OP. I'm a man who treats women exactly like men. I know a lot of beta cucks say that. But I'm not one of them. We could be allies, if you are worthy. You can take part in my man adventures and be treated as another man. I haven't shown sexual interest in a woman for 10 years. I literally don't give a fuck about that shit. That's why I treat them as another man. I don't want anything from them, but I'll welcome another ally at any time, if they can keep up.
>>
>>28039282
A fair bit of warning though, I've killed people, and I will kill again.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.