[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be black >don't want harriet tubman on the 20 dollar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 8
File: 1459894057696.jpg (131 KB, 881x719) Image search: [Google]
1459894057696.jpg
131 KB, 881x719
>be black
>don't want harriet tubman on the 20 dollar bill simply because she was hideous
>>
its 2016 and people still use cash...
>>
File: 1454338690660.png (808 KB, 1080x1059) Image search: [Google]
1454338690660.png
808 KB, 1080x1059
lets save the world by destroying it
>>
>>28035812
Hey OP I have your whole collection on my hard drive.
>>
I feel sorry for Americans. Us Commonwealth nations get a glorious white woman to masturbate to included on all currency
>>
>be white
>don't want harriet tubman on the 20 dollar bill simply because she didn't do enough to warrant it and it is blatant pandering to minorities and women
>>
>>28035812
Caring this much about a banknote. WEW LAD the jews got ye.

Seriosuly though, this note is going to get degraded.
>tubman in the straps of strippers thongs
>tubman rolled up as a tube for coke deliver to nostrils.
>tubman behind financing drug cartels
>tubman being used to buy confederate flags
>tubman being used to buy guns
>tubman being used to buy gold chains to symbolically waeer around black snecks

Its like you cucks are not seeing the big picture here. This is the ultimate form of disgrace being on our currency.
>>
>>28035976
It won't even be approved.
Everyone is jumping the gun and nobody has bothered to check if they're allowed to do this
and... they're not, it takes a fuckton of approvals and time before you can change a banknote.

The note they were approved to alter in 2020 was the $10, which will now officially not be altered. The earliest a possible Tubman note would exist is 2030.
>>
>>28035812
Agreed. Can we at least put Beyonce on the 20? I use 20's all the time at the thought of looking at Tubman's janky rubber face in my wallet is making me throw up in my mouth a little...
>>
They should open it up to a public vote so we can choose who we wish to see on the note
>>
>>28036060
sounds fine to me, wouldn't mind having hitler on the $20
>>
>>28036075
Probably the only way to get the youth to use paper currency desu
>>
I don't understand why people are so riled up, I rarely ever touch paper money to begin with and even if I did it doesn't at all impact the value of the dollar.
>>
Just ask for $100 in Jackson's when you go to the bank. What are they gonna do? Refuse?
>>
>>28035812
>be Mexican-american
>think it's cool because Tubman was a classy lady

She's a total opposite of the modern roastie, like she actually worked hard and accomplished shit. Probably exactly because she was born ugly, so she was forced to have a legitimate passion in something. Imagine the disdain she had for white, slave-owning roasties.

So I would say she's a good pick. Try to ignore the itnernet and just form your own opinions.
>>
>>28036165
gonna start using the $10, hamilton was a boss
>>
>>28036198
Yeah but she's woman. And black.
>>
>>28036198
Bro she looks so awful.
>>
white americans LOVE niggers and their BBC

whites are truly a disgusting race
>>
>>28036377
So what? Don't you guys bitch about Stacey not wanting to fuck you because of your looks all day?
>>
>>28035812
>an ugly sheboon on the national toilet paper

Oddly fitting. I'm gonna start calling the $20 'The Tubby'.
>>
>>28035812
>she
say what?
>>
>>28036390
No. I'm not hot but I'm not ugly, and I've had chances to bang stacy but I've declined. I dont want to see an ugly gorilla, not being racist but she looks like an actual ape.
>>
>>28036390

But you also don't see our faces on national currency.
>>
I really can't care at this point, America is a progressive shithole and you'll see things like this becoming the norm.
>>
>be robot
>don't want anything to happen ever because simply everything is terrible and I never stopped being a loser.
>>
>>28035976
It's not that money is bad, it's just that the people who print and manage the money system do it to keep the 99% down.

If we really lived in a white supremacist society, whites and white culture wouldn't be under constant attack from all angles
>>
>>28036662
What's white culture?
>>
>>28035812
this.

Why can't we just put a qt anime girl on it?
>>
File: mugi.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
mugi.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
>>28037124
Just rename the dollar to the Mugi

>that will be tsu mugis please
>>
>>28037304
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Kek
I like that
>>
>>28036662
>being this delusional

and OP, they should put Pam Grier on the 20 instead
>>
>>28036940

peace, harmony, stability, etc
>>
>>28038064
then explain World War I and II, the Holocaust, Chattel Slavery, the bombings of Japan, the Crusades, etc.
>>
>>28035914
What did Andrew Jackson do of notoriety?

stop posting
>>
>>28038094
minorities made things unpeaceful, unharmonious, unstable
>>
>>28038109
Made America great back then.
>>
>>28035812
They could at least put MLK on the bill, or Booker T.
>>
>>28038109
really horrendous bait
>>
>>28038094
>World War I and II, the Holocaust
jews fault

>Chattel Slavery, the bombings of Japan, the Crusades
righteous
>>
>>28038109
WEW LAD
YOU SURE ARE BAITING HARD 2DAY LAD
>>
>>28038147
Yeah, out of all notable black people, why would they choose her?
>>
>>28038172
>it's righteous because I say so
>>
>>28038064
Sounds like a meme to me.
>>
>>28038147
Booker T from Booker T and the MGs?

if so they should replace the white house on the back with an onion
>>
File: 1461292752748.jpg (31 KB, 542x232) Image search: [Google]
1461292752748.jpg
31 KB, 542x232
>>28035812
not wanting this on your 20,what is wrong with you?
>>
>>28038122
Germans arent minorities
>>
>>28038182
Shit, they might as well put Yeezy on the front and the TPAB cover on the back

Harriet was a very aggressive liberator, she was known to shoot the people she was freeing lol.

MLK would be far more appropriate and very few people would protest.
>>
>>28036060
do you know we did that already, right?
>>
>>28038211
Looks like hip hop graffiti
>>
>>28036940
I don't understand how people can seriously think that no white cultures exist. Look at a building in Germany or food in France. Or anything anywhere. Every society has it's own unique culture
>>
If dubs, Sosa on the 300 dollar bill
>>
>>28035849
fuck u roastie tripfag, nobody likes u
>>
>be black

>dosen't want Harriet Tubman or any other black people on dollar bills because me feels like America is pandering to those #blacklivesmatter idiots.
>>
>>28038236
wait, Harriet shot the people she was FREEING?
>>
>tfw you don't care

Money will be the destruction of humanity anyway, who cares what it looks like?
>>
>>28038109
It should have been change to MLK
>>
>>28038281
Yeah. Bitch was crazy. There's an iconic painting of her pointing a gun at people she was freeing lol.
If you were too slow, made noise, or wanted to go back, she would bust a cap in yo ass.
>>
>>28038293
I think they're trying to kill 2 birds with 1 stone
>>
>>28038272
I'm sure ever black person posting itt feels the same, I know I do. I'd rather they didn't change it at all. Actually I wish they took all the faces off money, I don't get why they should be there
>>
>>28038310
dayum

I guess she had to sometimes, one fraidy escapee could fuck up the whole operation
>>
>>28038281
She would kill deserters because there the was the risk of them returning to their masters and compromising them.
>>
>>28038325
I mean, she also had the gun to protect herself and her people from slavers and whatnot, but still
>>
>>28038293
I think Martin Luther King has more things named after him than anyone else who's not a president
>>
I was kekking because Margaret Sanger was also in the top 10 candidates. Known as the woman who founded what is now planned parenthood. She pushed for birth control to be easier to access.

What is little known about her is that she was deeply into the eugenics movement. The goal was to decrease the number of minority births by providing birth control by selling it as "freedom". Both high ranking democrats and republicans supported her. The name planned parenthood arose after the Nuremburg trials revealing the eugenics being practiced by the nazis.

Tubman was literally the only acceptable choice. Rosa Parks was paid to sit on that bus, and had coworkers on that bus doing the same thing. Lies and deceit.
>>
>>28038347
Still though, gotta give it up to Rosa Parks and company for having the balls to defy white people in the 1950s South
>>
>>28038185
Things are only righteous because somebody says so.
>>
>>28038246
German culture is german culture, french culture is french culture.
>>
>>28038374

I'd say in was more an asshole thing than balls.
>>
>>28035812
The only thing I have against it is that she isn't a President.
>>
>>28035812
If they were going to pick a nigger they should have just put MLK on it.
>>
>>28038395
but all the cultures of all people who aren't brown are despised by the left
>>
File: one-hundred-100-dollar-bill.jpg (70 KB, 700x302) Image search: [Google]
one-hundred-100-dollar-bill.jpg
70 KB, 700x302
>>28038463
Say hello to former president Franklin.
>>
>>28038395
But, say, Nigerian culture isn't Nigerian culture, black culture? If the cultures of predominantly and historically white cultures aren't "white cultures", why are the cultures of predominantly and historically black cultures considered "black cultures"?

I'm not sure if that's what you mean to say, but it sounds like your implying that, and it's hypocritical if you are
>>
>>28038434
Yeah but why should she have to get up just because a white person expects her to
>>
>>28038498
The best president of all time.
I especially like the time when he never got elected and never was president.
>>
>>28038498
He was a founding father, I'd say that's close enough
>>
>>28038374

Bravery is standing up for what you believe in because you believe in it, regardless of what happens to you.

The monk run down by a tank was brave.

MLK was brave.

Parks was an actor, paid a wage, to do a job.
>>
>>28038479
Leftists are mentally ill children, their opinions are trash
>>
>>28038498
Ben Franklin is a fucking beast, he was too busy getting that French pussy to be president
>>
>"Muh MLK!"
Guys, he hasn't been dead long enough to be on a dollar.
>>
>>28038508

Because it's the right thing to do. They had an entire seperate but equal back of the bus. That was generous considering they were only 3/5 a person. It's not just a bus either. The assholes stood around blocking seats and traffic everywhere just to piss people off like the trayboons and their die ins on busy streets and shopping centers.
>>
Where's the scarface bill
>>
>>28038547
FDR died in the 40s and he was put on the dime within like 10-20 years
>>
>>28038547
Since when has that been a criteria
>>
>>28038563
>being this edgy
>exuding this much cognitive dissonance
>>
WHY WAS SHE CHOSEN OVER FREDERICK DOUGLASS?
>>
>>28038593
He's a man. He may be black, but he's still a man. So he's half shitlord.
>>
James Brown should be put on the 20 dollar bill
>>
>>28038593
this, if we're gonna pick former slaves, he's the patrish option
>>
What about a Obama dollar?
>>
File: fb9.jpg (26 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
fb9.jpg
26 KB, 499x499
>they won't be replacing jackson with tub nigger until 2030
>mfw literally no one besides niggers buying drugs will be using cash in 2030
>>
>>28038504
What i mean is, while you could classify all the cultures of white countries as "white culture", it's kinda silly. I mean, semantically it makes sense but really, for example you can't really say that the cultures of italians and russians are similar, i mean, italians are closer to Moroccans culturally than they are to russians. Compatability between different white cultures are based more on the fact that they're similar looking, not so much that they have similar customs or personality types
>>
>>28038586

How exactly is it edgy to not want to have to carefully navigate a field of edgy drama whore niggers and cucks just to get a cup of coffee? Assholes pulled this at my uni cafeteria twice and both times security didn't do shit until they'd been there for 45 minutes. Even then noone was arrested, beaten, or even pepper sprayed. I'm still mad. If they don't like police they can either stop committing so much crime or move to a more lenient country like Somalia.
>>
>>28038646
2030 is only 14 years away, you retard. Plenty of people will still use cash, it's more convenient for many types of business.

And if anything, it would be the white junkies buyind drugs from the black dealers.
>>
>>28038593
because

BEYONCE KNOWLES LYRICS
"Run The World (Girls)"

Girls, we run this motha (yeah!) [x4]
GIRLS!

[Chorus:]
Who run the world? Girls! [x4]
Who run this motha? Girls! [x4]

[Verse 1:]
Some of them men think they freak this like we do
But no they don't
Make your check come at they neck,
Disrespect us no they won't

Boy don't even try to touch this
Boy this beat is crazy
This is how they made me
Houston Texas baby
This goes out to all my girls
That's in the club rocking the latest
Who will buy it for themselves and get more money later
I think I need a barber
None of these niggas can fade me
I'm so good with this,
I remind you I'm so hood with this
Boy I'm just playing
Come here baby
Hope you still like me
F- you pay me

My persuasion can build a nation
Endless power, with our love we can devour
You'll do anything for me

[Chorus:]

[Verse 2:]
It's hot up in here
DJ don't be scared to run this, run this back
I'm reppin' for the girls who taking over the world
Help me raise a glass for the college grads

41 rollin' to let you know what time it is, checkYou can't hold me (you can't hold me)
I work my 9 to 5, better cut my check
This goes out to all the women getting it in,
You're on your grind
To other men that respect what I doPlease accept my shine
Boy I know you love itHow we're smart enough to make these millions
Strong enough to bear the children
Then get back to business
See, you better not play me
Oh, come here baby
Hope you still like me
F- you hate meMy persuasion can build a nation
Endless power
With our love we can devour
You'll do anything for me[Chorus:]
Who run the world? Girls! [x4]Who are we? What we run? The world (who run this motha, yeah)Who are we? What we run? The world (who run this motha, yeah)Who are we? What do we run? We run the world
>>
>>28038615
I actually never looked much into Frederick. But after these arguments with dollars, I gotta say, I'm very impressed. Frederick Douglass is way more deserving.
>>
>>28038666
Well, I agree with that. I was just arguing against people who say that White people have no culture
>>
>>28038666

The occidental tradition is a part of all white cultures. There are many commonalities but of course a racist shitlord like you would only notice big bad evil white man and not even culture dago=kebab bullshit.
>>
File: 1459141831225.gif (2 MB, 245x320) Image search: [Google]
1459141831225.gif
2 MB, 245x320
>>28038686
Forget the subject matter, these lyrics are terrible, jesus
>>
>>28038682

Whites are a minority in geteral and especially of junkies. It will be niggers buying from niggers then shooting each other just like it is now.
>>
>>28035849
>being on the grid
>drinking the jewlaid
>>
File: 1454646949830.png (12 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
1454646949830.png
12 KB, 477x539
>>28038682
>only 14 years
>only
>>
>>28038716
Idk what the occidental tradition is. And yeah there are some commonalities but they tend to be more regional than anything. When i compare my southern european and my Scandinavian friends its hard to believe theyre supposed to be the same breed
>>
>>28038593
Now fuck I can get behind a Fredrick Douglass 20. Immense badass of the same period who was a far more influential and model abolitionist.
>>
>>28036662
Hello Stormfront.

Let's make this easy. You're actually guilty of the same thing you complain about. "White" society is BY DEFINITION segregative, because poorer people can't earn / behave properly enough to enter it. The fact that non-whites are getting in just shows how low you really are on the ladder. What you're REALLY saying is you want to leech off the people above you, and you're trying to do it by playing the race card. (I'm white so I'm just like you!!)

Keep crying, bitch.
>>
>>28036377
Maybe we can use a younger pic of her??
>>
>>28039107
She'd still look like an ugly monkey man, just slightly less wrinkled
>>
>>28038182
Because it not just blacks crying about representation, it's women. This kills two birds with one stone.
>>
>>28038846
Found the nu-male.
Shouldnt you be off prepping the bull?
>>
>>28035812
>sjws want a black on currency
>feminists want a woman on currency
>why_not_both.jpg
>realize there are no significant black women
harriet tubman literally didn't do shit besides lead a bunch of slaves to freedom. she's not worthy of washington, franklin, lincoln, hamilton, and grant
literally affirmative action for currency
it's funny how lincoln freed all the slaves but harriet tubman only saved like 100 and gets a greater honor
>>
why would't they put rosa parks in it?
she is the one who started the basketball american civil rights movement?
>>
>>28041078
>having your face printed on a fiat currency that is used by the private banking cabal, the Federal Reserve, as the single biggest instrument of control over the world
>an honor

pick 1
>>
>>28035812
>all these people who don't give a shit about her accomplishments because she's an unattractive woman
The feminist memesters were right all along
>>
>>28041035
uh uh uh!
>"NEW MAIL! DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO JERK OFF TO ME GETTING FUCKED BY BULL THIS TIME?" GET OUT!"
>>
>>28041287
lmfao going all caps since your'rere'ere triggered
>>
>>28041182
This

They had Andrew Jackson on the $20 to spite him because of how much he hated banks
>>
>>28041316
>troggered
>doggered
>CAPS
>capitalizm
>shitlordism
>lmfao
>cis cum
>you get the food or you don't
>balancing and this that or the other

>it's all about under the table power plays
>UHHHHHHH BULL YOR"RER"RERE so BIGGGGGGGG
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.