[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl I like gets my number from co worker and texts me >we've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: received_10205935311523836.jpg (8 KB, 246x200) Image search: [Google]
received_10205935311523836.jpg
8 KB, 246x200
>girl I like gets my number from co worker and texts me
>we've been talking for days
>pretty sure she likes me but not 100% sure
>so confused
>why is this so hard
>why did she have to reach out to me I was almost over her

What the fuck dudes
>>
Now your comfort zone is fucked fairyboy
>>
>>28035805
Fucking A man. I liked my comfort zone. What should I do since you're such a hard ass and obviously know how to deal with this? No honestly.
>>
If she got your number of someone she probably likes you so you should just go for broke.

Just don't say beta shit to her. Seriously just delay responding if you can't think of anything alpha to say. Just say nothing and think of something cool to say. Pretend you're someone else when responding if you have to.
>>
>>28036041
Gotcha. I just don't like how its a constant struggle to come up with shit to say. She asks me a lot of questions. I don't like the game.

Why can't we just talk about whatever the fuck we want? Anything cool. Like fun stuff. Not the weather and how long we've lived around here.

God shes such a cool person too. It pains me to say all of this because she is genuinely sweet.
>>
>>28035780

if a girl asked for your number just to talk to you (not because she wants something), there is a 99.99% chance that she is interested in you. you should ask her out.
>>
>>28036279

samefagging to say that she's actually most likely annoyed that you've been so beta so far, as she's been waiting for you to ask her out. the sooner, the better.
>>
>>28036305
I guess you're right. Fuck. Me.
>>
>>28036519

no, it's a good thing dude. just means she really wants your d at this point.

if you want to play it casual, just send her something like "hey, what's your schedule look like? we should grab coffee/drinks/dinner this week?."

there are more aggressive plays you could make, but that's a fine move that will progress things between you and here.
>>
>>28036619

ignore typos pls no bully
>>
>>28036619

obviously pick the best option of those three depending on your circumstances. dinner is more serious, coffee is more casual, drinks is sort of a mix (as casual as coffee but gives off the vibe that fucking could go down).

good luck. post results?
>>
>>28036699
I'll post again. This is gonna be on going and either make my life better or send it downwards again.
>>
>>28036860
Good luck anon

Original comment ceritifed
>>
>>28036860

someone has a penchant for drama.

either you go out with a girl you really like, or you can stop stressing over a girl who doesn't want to date you. either scenario is good. dummy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.