[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chad deceived me once more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 2332321244.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
2332321244.png
5 KB, 645x773
>been told women like aggressiveness
>random instagram whore
>posts pic with snapchat dog filter
>let's test this
>proceed to comment "bitch"
>she instantly goes batshit and answers me
>"wtf? do you think you have any intimacy"
>I answer
>"delete it, whatever"
>"I'm going to block you"
lolwut
>>
OP gotta be autistic
>>
>>28035518
you overdid it, son
>>
You fucking retard
>>
>>28035518
wtf is wrong with you kek
>>
>>28035518
Hahahaha

This is fake bullshit but it's funny
>>
>>28035518
>they like aggressiveness
>read as: They don't MIND when Chad is aggressive, that doesn't mean you can be
>>
File: EdUthman.jpg (139 KB, 550x840) Image search: [Google]
EdUthman.jpg
139 KB, 550x840
>>28035518
>Aggression is not violence.
>>
>>28035518
No, if this story is true you're just extremely dumb.

Rarely do Chads just randomly comment "bitch" on a random girl's image. If on the rare chance that it does happen and happens to succeed, he must be at least a 9.5/10. You can't be some bean sprout with glasses and assume that being a dick will get you the same results.
>>
>>28036346
>>28036389
>>28036349
no, jk, story is real, yet I just commented bitch to see what would be her reaction
>>
>>28035518
It was a shit test OP

Next time a girl says something like this tell her you're going to kill her and she'll be more receptive.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.