[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arranged Marriages FTW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: absolutely haram.jpg (58 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
absolutely haram.jpg
58 KB, 531x471
>Be beta indian muslim
>Religion bans dating and talking to women
>Pic related, is how parents feel about relationships before marriage
>Doesn't really matter since I am robot, unable to get gf no matter what
>Parents will arrange a marriage for me
>Will never be forever alone because am Muslim

Islam is the best religion to be a robot desu, as long as your parents are Muslim too, they will give you a wife no matter how autistic you are.
>>
>implying I want to spend my life with a hairy curry smelly swamp donkey muslim
enjoy, Ahmed
>>
Yeah...until you catch her reading a book and have to behead her
>>
>>28035356
You're probably too autistic to get a real gf and wife tho. At least the arranged one will make you meals and let you fuck her whenever you want. Who wouldn't want to have a free slave? And I can always force her to shave and shower and shave if necessary.
>>
File: Allah Akbar.jpg (31 KB, 460x306) Image search: [Google]
Allah Akbar.jpg
31 KB, 460x306
>>28035320
This. ISLAM IS RELIGION OF PEACE ALLAHU ACKBAR INFIDELS
>>
File: Trump grows stronger.jpg (129 KB, 419x421) Image search: [Google]
Trump grows stronger.jpg
129 KB, 419x421
>>28035320
>>28035459
Holy shit trump was right this whole time...
>>
File: 1429035990748.jpg (282 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1429035990748.jpg
282 KB, 1000x1000
>indian muslim girls
>>
File: laughing.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
laughing.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>28035730
MFW OP is willing to marry a goat
>>
Come back and post pics of your wife when you get one.
>>
File: 1453504838612.png (59 KB, 749x613) Image search: [Google]
1453504838612.png
59 KB, 749x613
>>28036603
OPs wife (and original comment here)
>>
>>28035416
Teaching women to read caused most of the problems in the modern Western world.
>>
File: wife.jpg (54 KB, 465x700) Image search: [Google]
wife.jpg
54 KB, 465x700
>>28036743
Maybe she will look like this and OP will deliver.
>>
>Religion bans dating and talking to women
>Pic related, is how parents feel about relationships before marriage

I'm Turkish Muslim and these aren't true at all, poolanders just don't know how to live properly
>>
>>28036792
Lol I bet she has lots of moozslime men fighting over who gets to be the one that will keep her as a sex slave for life.
>>
>>28036792
Lol thats probably not even a rule Muslim. Just imagine how hot she would be if she took all that off. Or maybe she is a real Muslim and uses the hijab to hide the fact that she is bald or some shit.
>>
>>28036776
Fuck off piece of shit Muslim.
>>
>>28037419
No, you fkck off racist xenophboc trash.
>>
These sexually repressive cuck-denial religions are never in your interests. Despite what you've been taught, all of those cultures are highly misandric - not misogynistic. In Iran 500 men are executed for every 1 female. The father makes that face when he thinks of the single men who would try to sleep with his daughter, and to some degree he thinks that way about her would-be husband... but he never looks that way considering her, even if she's already slept with other men. This is the natural of gynocentrism.

In Saudi Arabia, women and families are segregated from single men - not single women - single men... so you're basically unable to even meet a woman if your parents can't arrange something. Arranged marriages go wrong ALL THE TIME, just because they don't get divorced doesn't mean they're not miserable.
>>
>>28037645
>These sexually repressive cuck-denial religions are never in your interests.

Just move to a Muslim community in America, senpai. Then you get 1st world benefits (no execution!) and free wife! Literally the best of both worlds.
>>
>>28037708
>tfw I'd rather have the worst of both worlds
>tfw I'm going to Rojava
>>
>>28035320
nigger all indians are guaranteed an arranged marriage
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.