[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you have a sister, it's not your fault you're a robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: boygirl.jpg (30 KB, 518x310) Image search: [Google]
boygirl.jpg
30 KB, 518x310
Boys who grow up with sisters end up effeminite and undesirable to women.

Boys that are single children or have only brothers end up being macho, cool, and desirable to women.

It's her fault you're the way you are.

And to all norms reading this, if you have kids, ABORT YOUR DAUGHTERS.

(And I'm not saying all men end up that way. Just most)
>>
>projecting

is your sister hot?
>>
Then why does Chad fuck his sister?
>>
>Boys that are single children or have only brothers end up being macho, cool, and desirable to women.

Not in my case, we're all repulsive and autistic to a certain extent.
>>
I'd think having sisters would make one more susceptible to the red pill. I know my idea of women has been heavily influenced by seeing how my sisters act.
>>
>>28035479
Exceptions exist. You're better off with brothers though.
>>
>>28035502
But did you end up successful with women? Probably not, and that's what matters.
>>
File: 1460606118208.jpg (40 KB, 600x418) Image search: [Google]
1460606118208.jpg
40 KB, 600x418
>>28035451
Chad doesn't fuck his sister, they only grope each other on a regular basis. You forgot the Chad has the ability to repress his impulse to actually fuck his sister
>>
File: BeautifulCastration.jpg (442 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
BeautifulCastration.jpg
442 KB, 1000x1000
>>28035502
This, normal women think they can humiliate you or come on sweet for favors and it's (mostly) all been done before.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.