[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are robots so obsessed with having sex? I understand craving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Y.jpg (43 KB, 621x480) Image search: [Google]
Y.jpg
43 KB, 621x480
Why are robots so obsessed with having sex? I understand craving a relationship, but how badly can you possibly want to get your dick wet? If it's because you think losing your virginity magically makes you normal or good looking them your just delusional. It's not healthy to be obsessed with sex. Sex is not the greatest thing a person can experience, especially of you don't even love the person.
>>
>>28035181
If you're female and you say that and then go fuck some other guy than me I'd never talk to you again. Like permanent chilled relations, I would maybe be cordial if I have to work with you and it's not going to be anything past getting the job done.
>>
Blame testosterone.

No one thinks losing virginity will somehow fix autism. It's called a sex-drive, and it's not rational, it's instinctual.
>>
>>28035181
I want a chaste relationship that has no sex before marriage
>>
>>28035264
I think you're just taking the question personally.
>>28035354
Doesn't mean you have to let it control you.
>>28035376
Same, I might have actually found the right girl too.
>>
This bothers me as well honestly.
I'm such a fucking loser with no friends or prospects or anything and I come here to try to relate to other people like me, but all anyone cares about is not having a gf.
I couldn't give any less of a shit about that honestly, I'm more concerned with other things.
But I guess it would be wrong of me to bitch, if not having a gf or being a virgin is primarily what people here feel bad about then fair enough, I suppose.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (92 KB, 1095x437) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
92 KB, 1095x437
why are poor africans so obsessed with water? I understand craving water, but how badly can you possibly want water? water is not the greatest thing a person can experience, especially if you don't even love the taste of water.

>this was my fucking captcha

GOOGLE FUCKING KNOWS
>>
Because getting sex is a sign of popularity and desirability. I think robots jjust want to feel desired and attractive, Its not really about the sex.
>>
>>28035181
Normies are obsessed with having sex, not me. They are more disgusted by our reticence to share in a varied sexual history than they are by herpes and AIDS.
>>
>>28036016
This. Losing my V-card would mean that I have managed to at least trick one girl into thinking I'd be worth her time. I don't even think I'd be interested in pursuing anything else if I could just end up with one girl and not have it end in disaster.
>>
>>28035181
You just wouldn't understand..
>>
>>28036016
Precisely, it's the same reason 4chan tards become sissies and traps. Self loathing and isolation do terrible things to the mind.
>>
>>28035431
>I think you're just taking the question personally.
HOW IN THE FUCK ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO TAKE IT?
>>
I'm dating a girl who isn't comfortable having sex with me until she really loves me. At first I was bummed since sex is just another fucking way to express affection, jeeziz, but I realized maybe she's actually trying to value the experience.

I just hope I don't get cucked or something stupid.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.