[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw balls randomly started to slightly hurt two days ago.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: welp.jpg (112 KB, 400x382) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
112 KB, 400x382
>tfw balls randomly started to slightly hurt two days ago.
>tfw pain is slowly starting to increase.
>tfw when it's almost somewhat painful.

I'm not gonna make it. It's fucking cancer for sure. I sprained a testicle and it's broken. One of them probably popped. An STD or something. I'm gonna fucking lose my nuts. Godfuckingdammit.

>Anyone else here have hypochondria problems?
>>
>>28035168
add testicular torsion to the list mate.
>>
>>28035207
It's almost certainly this. I'd go see a doctor anyways though, OP.
>>
>Weird skin thing on my genitals, Dr.s are unconcerned.
>Says it's not Lichen Sclerosis
>Not psoriasis

Only answer his "some kind of dermatitis" and a cortizone cream prescription.

>must be skin cancer
>>
My right ball has been aching for over a year, had an ultrasound and they found nothing but inflammation (which they don't fucking bother to investigate, they just tell me to take some inflammation meds which didn't work) so I understand where you're coming from. I've got a lot of conveniently unexplained health problems and they drive me fucking crazy.

From what I've heard, testicular torsion is extremely fucking painful so you'd know if you have it and it'll kill your ball pretty quickly, and cancer is usually painless and comes with a bump on your testicle. Just stop googling your symptoms, it doesn't help. Go to the doctor if you can help it.
>>
>>28035328
i don't think a lot of people know that you're supposed to "shop-around" for doctors (not to be confused with doctor shopping).

it's astounding how many people just keep with the doctor your parent's had, or grab the first one on a google search, or pick at random from an office your insurance approves.

people investigate and research their car dealers and ISPs more than their clinicians.
>>
>>28035328
Thanks for the advice anon. Really hoping I don't have whatever the other guys are saying. Still scared shitless in the meanwhile.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.