[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK, hear out my pathetic story. i found a online gf, she lives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1439215844793.jpg (24 KB, 393x386) Image search: [Google]
1439215844793.jpg
24 KB, 393x386
OK, hear out my pathetic story.
i found a online gf, she lives in somewhere else,
we will meet on july 1. from now on exactly 40 days later

is this possible to lose about 10 kg withing 40 days? i'm 95kg(1.85cm height)

and i want to prevent her running away from me on first sight.
>>
Cut shit foods out of your diet
Do a EC stack
DNP if you must
>>
>>28034974
i got you m8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGtwMA5_mUo
>>
Message her now and say you've really fucked up your leg. you're now on medication for >insert reason here<

Now lose as much weight as possible before you meet. When you meet, say you've put on weight because the medication gave you an appetite.

Mix it up to suit your situation, good luck.
>>
>>28035055
i'm desperate enough to try this, starting tomorrow. mark my words i will start a thread about this if it works
>>
>>28035059

this is a good idea. work out, lift weights and do lots of cardio, drink only water no soda or juice only water, and consider a strict diet of vegetables only, combined with your bullshit excuse of why you "got fat from medication" better come up with the name of some medication too just in case.
>>
>>28034974
>1.85cm
fucking manlet
>>
File: thumb-bodoque-300x300.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
thumb-bodoque-300x300.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>28034974
Im a freestlye and folkstyle wrestler and Im forced to pull a lot of weight in very little time. Ill just dump everything that worked for me when I was 10 pounds overweight a day and a half from my tournament.
>drink as much water as possible (to the point that you feel nauseous)
>Only eat breakfeast and your lunches in liquids
>go to the shitter as much as possible
>wear sweats
>wear a plastic bag under your clothes
>grapes
>run
>If youre really desperate (the day of) spit in a water bottle untill you fill it up (your cheeks and jaw will become more pronounced
>dont die

I Went from 153 to 142.6 but I got sick because head trauma from falls.
>>
>>28035826
Original kek
Original original
Original original
>>
>>28034974
Just do drugs that always works
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.