[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Retail Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: ls.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ls.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>start my shift
>see a tired looking mexican woman enter the store with her 6 out-of-control kids
>shes too busy talking to enrico on her phone to supervise her kids
>the kids are acting like theyre on a playground, crawling under clothing racks, climbing on shit, messing up neatly folded piles everywhere, running down aisles, screaming and yelling
>someone please put a fucking bullet in my head
>>
File: 1460630693791.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1460630693791.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>28034936
Yeah shit like that is why i quit my mcwagekek job and became a comfy NEET
>>
I fucking hate working retail.
>Fucking old people come in and ask where every single item is on there shopping list.
>Expects you to hold there hand and walk them to each item, basically doing there shopping for them.

>Fucking people who don't speak English and get mad at you when you cant understand them.
>Even worse when they just shout out "Vietnamese!" over and over expecting a fucking translator.

>Fucking trailer trash moms always using food stamps and WIC to buy baby formula and food, then use credit cards to buy there beer and liquor.
>>
>"That's really overpriced for what I'm getting."
>im a retard working a register for minimim wage so....
>>
File: 308958_1318869786617_317_300.jpg (98 KB, 317x299) Image search: [Google]
308958_1318869786617_317_300.jpg
98 KB, 317x299
>customer gives me an attitude when i'm ringing them up
>stop what i'm doing and stare at them for 10 seconds
>they rage even more
>ask for their ID even though it's a debit card transaction
>carefully inspect it for 15 seconds, bang it against register, and hold it up to light
>tell them to have a nice day

Don't fuck with me if you value your time. Best part is the faggots who are in a rush and think I, a minimum wage high school dropout wagecuck, should speed up my mental processes and physical capabilities.
>>
>>28035090

helping little old people is comfy though. If someone comes after you for productivity or some shit, you can legitimately reply that you were helping a customer.

And there is nothing more important than helping the customer to spend money, where any business model is concerned. And even pleb lower management damn well know it.
>>
I hate you retail fucks

>Be me when i was like 10
>Want that battlefield game where you can switch control to other allies by hitting Y or some shit
>Faggot at gamestop tells my mom that game sucks so I end up picking an that piece of shit 50 cent game
>He says thats better
>It was garbage and I ended up getting the battlefield game at a later date and had a blast

Another time
>Played San Andreas but got rid of it
>Decide I want to play it again so I rent it
>Says I cant load my save file because I need the old version of the game (The first time I played and saved it, it was before they had to update the games and get rid of that hot coffee shit)
>Go to gamestop and ask if they have the original version
>He says no, my mom asks why
>He tells my mom it had sex scenes and embarrasses the shit out of me when I didnt give a fuck about some nigger fucking some bitch.

Another time

>Want to get that ps2 game where you have psychahic powers and shoot people to death
>Faggot at my gamestop tells my dad its a mature game and that he shouldnt get it for me
>My dad gets it for me anyway

I FUCKING HATE YOU GAMESTOP FAGGOTS FOR TRYING TO RUIN MY VIDYA TIME!!!
>>
>>28034936
why do we even let these things breed?
>>
>>28035508
>using gamestop employees to shame all retail workers

That's like saying all sandwiches are gross and only using subway's coldcut combo as your source.
>>
>>28035531
america man, the weakest, dumbest people are enabled to breed.

if you think about it breeding is the only form of weapon that the poor have against the middle and wealthy. "maybe if I have 5 kids, ill put the burden on the government and one of them might turn out to be my retirement plan"
>>
>>28035422
I wish I could be as cool as you anon
I sincerely mean that
fuck I dont have the balls to do something like that ;_;
>>
reminder that retail cucks are not human beings, nothing that stupid could be, and they do not deserve respect, money, or any sympathies.
>>
>>28034936
Just get into a trade. Time passes abnormally fast, you rarely deal with people and you're learning something that will stay relevant for the rest of your life. Not to mention that an apprenticeship usually starts around $12 /h with raises coming every so often depending on who you're working for and after you get your Journeyman certification, you're looking at a minimum of $20 /h.
>>
>>28035422
you will be replaced by some sort of automated fashion sooner or later, enjoy fucking with people and earning your slave penitence until then.

-Someone who always uses self check out so I don't have to deal with salty deadbeats.
>>
>>28035571
They don't even plan that much, they just pump 'em out because they have nothing else to offer in life.

Churches needs a steady supply of idiots so they make the underclass scared of abortion.

The government benefits from a large idiot population too; more people to fight wars, fill prisons, etc.

Abortions should be mandatory for all unmarried women, birthright citizenship should be abolished, and even married couples shouldn't be allowed more than two children.

There would literally be no war or crime.
>>
>>28035642

You ever see anybody over the age of 30 use a self checkout lane? Old people are retarded and can't do shit on their own.
>>
>>28035508
>Faggot at my gamestop tells my dad its a mature game and that he shouldnt get it for me
>sales floor guy intervening to stop a sale
0/10 would immediately give final warning paperwork to and fire on the spot if it happened again
>>
>>28035767
Gamestop employees are required to let parents know of the concerns of rated M games and while the game is recommended for mature players only.

He was literally just doing his job. I doubt he cared at all.
>>
>>28035465
Some old people are so slow and stupid they can disrupt the flow of the workplace by a large degree. The tiny cute old ladies can be real nice though. One of them keeps making banana bread for me every time she comes in and she talks about how pretty much everyone in her life is dying. Gives mixed feels.
>>
>>28035824
Huh, then I guess your beef on that should be with gamestop's executives, rather than the retail staff of the world.

Protip: include "usually took my breaks and lunch on time" on your resume as "working knowledge of regulatory compliance in a variety of retail contexts."
>>
>>28035728
>even married couples shouldn't be allowed more than two children.
I would kinda like so see either a higher cap on white breeding or mass deportations until we return to pre-1965 demographics, but that would probably cause more trouble than its worth.
>>
I'm a vendor so you fucks treat me like shit, your manager treats me like shit, & the customers treat me like shit, fuck all y'all
>>
>>28036200
I don't know why vendors are always bitching. No one even pays attention to you.
>>
>>28036272

Ever had to pull out a pallet full of 2L soda? Ever had to make a sudden stop because a fat fuck decided to just walk in front of you? Ever have a receiver or manager just yell at you for some small shit or not reason at all?
>>
>>28036156
Yeah, reasonably educated and decent white couples ideally shouldn't be under a limit. But neither should reasonably educated and decent couples of any race.

Really it's more of a problem of a lower-class mentality that exists at higher rates in some races than others. It's not even about wealth, plenty of rich people are complete garbage.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.