[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here you are again, wagecucks. Trying to "live" your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 1454216639426.jpg (44 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1454216639426.jpg
44 KB, 409x409
Here you are again, wagecucks. Trying to "live" your life in between endless slavery and sleep. Hope its going well!

And as always...

Another day, another dollar
>>
Actually more like another day, another 648 dollars
>>
Somehow NEETs manage to get such little done, despite having all the time in the world to do it.

>tfw you claim to be working out, learning a new language, and solving quantum mechanics with all you're free time, but really you're just sitting there making this thread, over and over.
>>
75 cents after taxes.

How can I break the chains? How much money would I need to set up a mutual fund that could pay my bills? I would be willing to put in mad overtime and work myself crazy if it meant I could be free in a year or two.

If I could pull that off I could probably still get a GF. If a girl asked what I do for a living, I could just say "I have an income, don't worry about it", even though said income might only be like $1500 a month.
>>
Why are wagecucks so pathetic?

I mean, with the shit ton of money they earn they could easily invest in many thinks that will make them earn more money and eventually free them from literal slavery.
>>
>>28035056
Like what?

Original comment. Shitpiss, dickpoop.
>>
File: wwvsac2.jpg (2 MB, 1366x5143) Image search: [Google]
wwvsac2.jpg
2 MB, 1366x5143
>>28035056

WE DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO FIGURE IT OUT

Can you figure it out for me? That's is how it's supposed to work! We're supposed to work together. I know I was born to be NEET, but some mix-up along the line got me thrown into the Wageworker's lot. Noble though they may be, I wasn't born for this.
>>
>>28035114
I am glad to see this pic again
>>
wagecuck tears in 5. . .4 . . .3. . .
>>
File: hazama_raep_face.png (370 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
hazama_raep_face.png
370 KB, 854x480
>>28034890
I'm back OP. Prepare for rape!!!!!!
>>
>>28035031
Hedge funds usually pay around 7%. A $1mill investment will effectively allow you to draw a 70k salary from doing fuck all. But if you work and work and work and save and save and save for years to accumulate a 100k investment, it'll only pay you $7000 a year.

Tl;Dr you need lots of money to get free money.
>>
>>28035244

>It's impossible to make money investing!!!!!

>this is what wagecucks actually believe
>>
>>28035244

Yeah, I just remembered that's what a 401k is.
>>
>>28035269
Not him, but could you prove otherwise?
>>
>>28035114
fucking brilliant pic.
>>
>>28034890
>another day, another $550

Enjoy your awesome vacation, basement dweller. There's a reason all your friends dropped you, ya know.
>>
Working sucks, but being a reclusive NEET is worse. Enjoy it while it lasts, smugfam.
>>
if you're dumb enough to work you should just be gassed
>>
>how many neet vs wagie threads do we really need like holy fucking shit this is not original
>>
>>28035377
Dubs confirm

>>28035405
If you're dumb enough to be a NEETcuck, well, gosh, idk what could be worse mi familia
>>
>>28035244
Thanks to compounding interest you can just let it grow until it's your magic number. You can invest $250k but retire on $1m. Time in market is all that matters. Let your money do the hard work. Just don't be a jackass and mortgage a home and drive new cars and retirement happens effortlessly. I have $650 go into mutual funds every two weeks automatically. Bills are automated too. If checking accidentally gets too high then it automatically dumps anything over $4k into mutual funds at the end of each month. I can live paycheck to paycheck without ever thinking of money. My time is too valuable to actively pay bills or plan for the future. I'd automate my ass to shit and wipe itself if I could. It blows my mind people still manually pay bills or rely solely on SSI and 401k minimums. If only they knew that dollar is worth 5x as much(and that's adjusting for inflation) just a few decades from now. I'm retiring in a Spanish villa and will spend my days surfing, getting fucked up on cheap red wine, and fucking the qt flamenco bitches with my horny old man dick. Villas aren't that much to rent now considering how Europe is shit, and Spain is shit even by yuro standards. I just hope they keep the shitty economy.
>>
>>28035114
none of that pic is remotely true at all

delusional wagekeks should be shot
>>
>>28035269
I didn't say that, I said its impossible to make free money by doing fuck all.

You have to be smarter than me and pay a lot more attention than I do to get rich from investing, but it certainly is possible.

> tfw warren buffet bookshelves
>>
>>28035439
> what could be worse than complete freedom

> gee gosh I don't know, better go back from my break so Mr. Shekelstein can resume fucking my ass until I bleed
>>
File: 4568268286268.png (86 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
4568268286268.png
86 KB, 500x419
>implying I give a fuck since its friday tomorrow

FEELS GOOD MAN
>>
>>28035497
>this is what NEETcucks actually believe

Oh! I bet next you'll meme about how you study philosophy and compose music!
>>
>>28035457
Multiple mutual funds? Is that just a safety thing? How many? Wouldn't you lose more on commission than if you just had one or two? Or do those guys just work on flat percentages?
>>
>>28035552
Yes that meme is kinda misleading but it's true. NEETs have the option to do anything they want because they have no real obligations. Meanwhile wagekeks have to fork over more than half of their day (time is precious, tick tock) to some job that they hate, working towards some goal that they probably hate. Which would you prefer.
>>
>>28035012

Lel, don't be so mad. We're just naturally better than you.

This morning I did yoga, ashtanga intermediate series. I usually do bodybuilding training but it's a nice change of pace and I don't even bother with ab work anymore. It could damn near replace my cardio even. That took about 75 minutes. Then I had a big breakfast and did my weights followed by stretching. I showered, took care of my orchids, made a few shit posts, then had lunch while reading. I managed to write another 21 pages of my book today, 6 over my goal so I'd say it's been productive. I'm going to watch some annie maes now and then sleep to start it again tomorrow, but instead of weights I will be running with some light db accessory work and stretching after.

I develop my mind, body, and spirit. What do you develop? You can hardly call it a career living from Friday to Friday like that cucking yourself with your mindless consumerism. I prefer to focus on the finer things in life. I do appreciate you funding it for me. I'd rather die than be like you.
>>
>>28035667
>I develop my mind body and spirit
>aka I jack off to naked Chinese cartoons and shitpost on the Internet
>>
Go to sleep wagecuck
Gotta wake up early to shine Mr. Shekelsteins boots tomorrow
>>
>>28035600

There's just a flat %. I use betterment. It's a little higher than VTSAX and honestly I'd rather just the one but I really like the automation and the fees are still very low. The numbers say they outperform the s&p500 and its not like extra diversity will really come back to hurt me. I do a 90/10 stocks/bonds ratio. A little aggressive but I'm in my 20s. I can ride out a few dips here and there. The best way to do that is to never check it. I pay no mind to the economy because it realistically only goes one direction, up. If the entire economy crashes money is worthless whether it's in market, bank, or mattress. I can't do shit to change it so I just hope for the best.
>>
>>28035608
>it's misleading but it's true.

Listen to his NEET bleet
>>
>>28034890
i see you took my advice,
>feels good that i got to you...:)
>>
>>28035744

I see you read my post. Very impressive.

Yes. My day has lots of shitposting and fapping. I fapped only once today but will go again before bed. Yesterday I did 4 which explains the low number today. I try to get 3 a day. It all averages out at the end of the month.

This is another benefit of rigorously training mind body and spirit. Sex drive goes through the roof. If I pushed myself I could easily go 6+ times. The only reason I don't is I'm too busy. Meanwhile wagies are lucky if their fat non Chinese non cartoon non waifu wife puts out twice a week. What's even the point in having a dick if you rarely use it?
>>
>>28035790
You've been really helpful. Thanks man!
>>
Was a wagecuck for four years and got fired recently.
In those two weeks I've lost 9 lbs cuz I spent all my free time at the gym, gone to two concerts, one with a girl, finally finished infinite jest, finished my album that I've been working on for five years.

I'm filing for unemployment tomorrow and enjoying being a neet.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.