[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So robots. What do we think about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: Rape prevention.jpg (50 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Rape prevention.jpg
50 KB, 540x960
So robots. What do we think about this?
>>
File: 1523.jpg (29 KB, 359x219) Image search: [Google]
1523.jpg
29 KB, 359x219
>>28034552
Stupid
Rapists know rape is bad and won't be stop by feminist shame
Just because you can be victimised by someone else doesn't mean that you should forgo any sort of preventive measures or deterrence
This is just women shaming beta men who bother to listen to them and continuing to prove how little agency they have
>>
what if instead of punishing them, we just told black people to stop stealing things
do you think it would work
it has to
they're morally obligated to listen to us
>>
>"DURR JUST TELL MEN TO STOP RAPING! SOCIETY DOESN'T DO THAT!"

Yeah it's not like rape is the only crime in existence that carries jail time and social stigma similar to motherfucking murder. It's not like you can go to jail or get killed by someone's brother for raping someone.

Point is, society does scream at people, in the loudest and most serious way, not to rape or they will be thrown in jail forever or killed by someone; people still decide to rape anyway, so YOU MIGHT AS WELL PROTECT YOURSELF, IDIOT.
>>
>>28034552
I think it was written by someone that has no idea how the world works.

When I'm buying drugs in a bad area I don't carry more money on me than it costs to buy the drugs because I know saying "you shouldn't be robbing me" isn't going to stop it
>>
>>28034552
>Rape culture forces women to act like adults and control their actions

Man, it must be awful
>>
File: 1460706308509.jpg (33 KB, 480x449) Image search: [Google]
1460706308509.jpg
33 KB, 480x449
>>28034552
>"So robots. What do we think about this?"
I think these bitches are silly
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.