[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on prince's death? Personally wasn't a big
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: pri.jpg (50 KB, 628x378) Image search: [Google]
pri.jpg
50 KB, 628x378
Thoughts on prince's death? Personally wasn't a big fan hardly knew any of his songs but I was just wondering what you guys though.
>>
>>28034414

He was 5'2" and a model manlet that proved you can achieve anything and conquer any pussy if you put enough soul into your style.
>>
>>28034414
In a way, it was like he was already dead. You know with his lone wolf personality, staying out of the public eye and all.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 320x240
>>28034414
Like any other celebrity/musician death, normies are going to post sobby Facebook statuses about how important and influential he was in their lives, despite probably not even listening to his work recently, if ever.

The coverage will pretty much be forgotten by this time next week.
>>
I liked the movie purple rain maybe I'll rewatch it.

Didn't rly listen to him that much desu but he was a damn good musician. Some people consider him to be one of the greatest guitarists of all time.
>>
>>28034446
If you have enough money and fame**
>>
File: 39 - k55nl.jpg (17 KB, 300x388) Image search: [Google]
39 - k55nl.jpg
17 KB, 300x388
>>28034414
Really bummed, though I've only gotten into him in the past year or so. Made some killer music though. My sister got to see him in Detroit and she said he was killer. Kicked his own band of the stage to mix some of his old songs.

Really shitty year for music. First Bowie, then Lemmy, and now Prince. Fuck this year pham.
>>
Chocolate Rain
Some stay dry and others feel the pain
>>
he would have made the world a robot's paradise where short, effeminate men get all the pussy
>>
>>28034477
>In a way, it was like he was already dead. You know with his lone wolf personality

You making this up? Pretty sure he was a partier
>>
File: usatsi_9156472.jpg (165 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
usatsi_9156472.jpg
165 KB, 1000x600
>>28034710
He was courtside at the Warriors game a few weeks ago. He did a concert in Oakland too.
>>
don't really care, never listened to his music. i really don't like him as a person, he seemed like a cunt.
>>
His loss will be felt more by those in the industry than the public.

He influenced nearly every major artist in the last 25 years. The amount of musicians who know him personally and that gained support from his is massive.
>>
>>28034414
Oh my fucking god is there some new uprising of some sort coming up? http://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/people-we-wish-were-still-alive
>>
I liked his guitar play on this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SFNW5F8K9Y
>>
I never heard of him.
>>
funny how nobody cares about you until you're dead. and Prince was a famous rich guy swimming in pussy. So imagine how much less people will care about you and me when we die. fucking depressing tbhsmhfamalamsenpai
>>
AIDS is kind of an embarassing was tto go
>>
>>28035037
Well you are a black women so you have my early condolences.
>>
>>28035037
50% of black females have HSV-1 or HSV-2 (herpes), which can cause meningitis or encephalitis, which are potentially fatal inflammations of the brain.

Herpes is incurable, recurrent, lifelong, and extremely contagious. You can get it through kissing or oral.

Why would anyone take a risk with black chicks, again?
>>
im not as sad as when bowie died, but it is still a big loss for music. he was a true unique. no one else like him. we only get a few really great artists every decade or so, and he was definitely one of them. always did things his way, and was a total trendsetter. it's too bad.
>>
Never heard Purple Rain until today. Never really listened to his music, although I do like When Doves Cry. He definitely was an interesting person.
>>
>>28035474
>>28035399
ive only had sex with white/Asian nerds that no one else wanted. I think I'm safe.
>>
>>28035610
As I said before my condolences
>>
>>28035641
And as I said before statistically I'm not at risk
>>
>>28035509
what the hell are you doing on r9k?
go drive your f150 to dairy queen to buy some vanilla ice cream or whatever you stupid normies do. barf.
>>
File: Point+Blank+pointblank-200x200.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Point+Blank+pointblank-200x200.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
>had a look on my face tht sed 'u rly think i give a fuck?'
>>
>>28034774
Guy always had a beautiful girl on his arm.

Rick James, Barry White, Isaac Hayes, Luther Vandross, Michael Jackson, James Brown and now Prince. Nobody left for me to listen to
>>
>>28035474
Life isn't worth living past 35 desu nigga.

Fuck everyone, everything, go out in a hail of glory.
>>
>>28035773
If everyone has AIDS they would just die around the time things start to suck.

Get Hiv and die of AIDS in your early 30s
>>
File: BLLLOOONNNDDDIIIIEEEE.gif (2 MB, 400x170) Image search: [Google]
BLLLOOONNNDDDIIIIEEEE.gif
2 MB, 400x170
>>28035809
Not really trying to get anything in my prime tbhq, but I think I'm probably going to kill myself around 35 anyway so eh.
>>
>>28035037
To be quite honest with you famly, this just proves that you can't just think with your dick; women can't be trusted to inform someone of a deadly disease like HIV/AIDS. Take it from me robots, its much easier to have a "select" group of women to engage with physically than to go out "clubbing" and try to have a one night stand; the effort is worth your safety.
>>
>>28036093
>women can't be trusted
>implying he wasn't getting ass fucked by gays and trannys
>>
>>28036093
What do you mean by "Take it from me" fammo? You got the Gaylord disease brah?
Did you get stung by a mosquito at Magic Johnson's barbecue?
>>
>>28035474
Speaking as a blackbot/ malfunctioning cyborg, this statistic is very alarming. This is why you have to be assertive when dealing with females of any ethnicity; don't let their charming looks stop you from seeking the answers to critical questions like her STD status.
>>
>>28036093
Prince fucked everything m8.

He probably got AIDs taking it up the ass in an orgy or something.
>>
>>28035559
How did you listened to purple rain?
>>
File: Cowboy Tom.gif (2 MB, 257x193) Image search: [Google]
Cowboy Tom.gif
2 MB, 257x193
>>28036155
>2016
>Thinking any true patron of this board would be unfortunate enough to contract such a vile disease

Guess that is the mystical powers of a wizard apprentice in the making.
>>
>>28036206
Hhhmm that is certainly news to me famalan; always thought that his "symbol" was more of just an artistic inspiration and not denoting towards his sexual preference.
>>
File: PicsArt_04-21-07.25.27.jpg (501 KB, 2643x1982) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_04-21-07.25.27.jpg
501 KB, 2643x1982
>>28034414
obviously, he was unequivocally WORTHLESS...
>>
Never listened to much of his music.. Same with Bowie, and I made a point to listen to some of his stuff after he died, and really liked it.
I know Prince was really important to a lot of people, but I guess I'm just not aware enough to know much about him, so it hasn't really affected me. I'd like to try and read up on him though.
>>
>>28036450
I'm not a huge fan either but he was just baller. Taught himself dozens of instruments and shit. MJ was just some kid singer that got blown out of proportion compared to him.
>>
>>28036516
nah mang, jack of all trades master of none vs a king.
>>
>>28034414
I don't care at all. I don't lListen to his music and never followed him.
>>
>>28036450
>. Same with Bowie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRD0ghlFSgk&list=RDHRD0ghlFSgk
What the fuck is wrong with you?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.