[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw worked out for the first time in years, swung kettlebells
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
>tfw worked out for the first time in years, swung kettlebells around an lifted them and did squates with them until I threw up a bit in my mouth and could barely breathe

Have you done anything to improve yourself recently, robots?
>>
>>28034373
I'm in my last semester of college and I have a musculation class. It's literally one of the best things that happened to me recently. Now I go to the school gym two times a week excluding class and will buy some weights when my semester's finished.
>>
>>28034373
>tfw I wanted to go to the gym tonight but can't because there's a skunk outside my house
Fucking hell. That stinky ball of fur better be gone by 2am.
>>
Keep your back straight when you use a kettle bell op. It'll fuck your back up big time
>>
File: fedor kettlebell.jpg (24 KB, 347x478) Image search: [Google]
fedor kettlebell.jpg
24 KB, 347x478
>>28034708
I was more worried about my shoulder popping out, or tearing a bicep, but yeah I'm being safe with it and it's only a 16kg
>>
>>28034373
Good job m8. Make sure you lurk /fit/ and READ THE FUCKING STICKY so you don't fuck up your back and joints and know how to diet
Tbh if you're looking to lose weight and get in shape do the SS, kettlebells will wreck your shit if you do them wrong, plus they're not great for losing weight.
You can make it
>>28034624
Be a fucking man
>>
>>28034574
>>28034624

I thought that lifting was just a meme, but now I feel great, physically and mentally. It also helps that it makes me drink water.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.