[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I noticed that there are four major classifications of females
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: CQswoqJUYAAF7Fq.jpg (86 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
CQswoqJUYAAF7Fq.jpg
86 KB, 576x1024
I noticed that there are four major classifications of females based on sexual characteristics

Traditional slut:
Characterized by: young loss of virginity, efforts to conform to beauty standards, low IQ, high likelihood of enjoying hip hop and pop, wears revealing clothing, higher likelihood of being lower-class, and generally not rejecting of traditional gender roles, likely religious or professes to believe in god.

Modern slut:
Characterized by: proclamations being a sex-positive feminist, low religiosity, is opposed to traditional gender roles, most likely to support the possibility of polyamory, generally supportive of LGBT rights and opposed to "slut-shaming," wears revealing clothing, but classier than the clothes the traditional slut wears. Also has higher IQ than traditional slut.

Traditional prude:
Characterized by high likelihood of being religious, having conservative attitudes about sex. Older loss of virginity, opposed to sex outside of relationships, believer in gender roles.

Modern prude:
Characterized by aversion, hatred, or fear of masculinity. Is conservative about sex because of feminst instead of traditionalist reasons. Opposed to gender roles, is a feminist, but opposed to mainstream sex-positive feminism. Likely non-religious, and least likely to have children.

So what category does your mom, sister, gf (lol) fall under? Which category of women is your type?
>>
Every woman is a modern slut if you know how to sweettalk them, greenhorn ;^)
>>
Modern prude is closest to me, but I don't hate or fear masculinity. I also don't go out of my way to avoid it, since, well, I'm here. I don't have children yet, but we're having them soon. For everyone else:

>mom
Traditional slut: ran away at 13, been married 4 times, adores Snoop Lion, Baptist yet also fairly wiccan. She dresses like a regular biker chick from the 80s, not modern day slutty.

>sister
Modern slut, though leaning back towards traditional as she's found religion again I guess and has seemed to lose a lot of her former intelligence after some bouts with insanity. Bi and has a new partner every week almost. She wears tacky shit though, if anything at all.

>other sisters
Traditional sluts, but actually they're prostitutes. Both religious, both lost it in their pre-teen years, both have sub-80 IQs and love rap. One of them actually called the whole "only wearing tights and a shirt" thing a couple years before it caught on.
>>
My long term GF was almost exactly how you describe modern prude.

She thought all guy stuff was retarded, wasn't really adventurous in bed, said she wasn't a feminist got mad when I said I believe in traditional gender roles, not religious, didn't want children.

Over time, though, she started showing signs of being a modern slut. Started listening to mainstream pop music and shit, buying "sexier" clothes, started talking to more guys. She left me a month ago. I am really depressed but on the other hand I kind of feel ok because she didn't seem like the same person I fell in love with.
>>
>>28033995
Oh, and my grandma was a traditional prude, as I imagine most people's grandmas are. She did really have a thing for Patrick Swayze though. And in the early family videos from the late 70s/early 80s we have she really rocked hot pants and her (white person) perm-fro.
>>
>>28033995
That's an... interesting family you've got
>>28034225
Did you convert her with your dick?
>>
My mom is closest to a modern prude.

She is always talking shit about men. Idk when she is serious and when she is joking sometimes.
>>
>>28033820
>tfw no modern slut gf
>>
>>28033820
Mom is traditional prude, sister is borderline Traditional slut but is going to a catholic college attached to a convent, so hopefully she can be changed.
>>
>>28033820
OP how would you characterize a girl that's asexual but a feminist?
>>
>>28035859
That obviously falls under modern prude. Fear/aversion of masculinity and also feminist.
>>
>>28035859
Asexuality is a meme. Every human being is a sexual being. Sexuality may manifest itself differently in everybody, but it's always there. Maybe from trauma in the past, one might repress, cconsciously or unconsciously, sexual feelings, but that doesn't make you a different sexuality. You are still sexual, just repressing it.
>>
>>28035819
The slutty Catholic girl trope is legit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.