[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Optimism Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: sho's junk heap.png (308 KB, 628x711) Image search: [Google]
sho's junk heap.png
308 KB, 628x711
Does anyone else sometimes feel that they are the only idealist in a broken world? Am I just a wide-eyed idealistic fool that believes that most women are inherently good?
>>
You might be an idealist, but I doubt you're the only one.
>>
>>28033652
>Am I just a wide-eyed idealistic fool that believes that most women are inherently good
You're the typical fedora wearing nice guy basement dweller with no real world experience and still has delusional fantasies of women cultivated from outdated disney movies and maybe your mother
>>
>>28033673
Seeing so many cynical robots that have given up makes me believe I'm the only idealist in here.
>>
>>28033652
Optimistic outlook is better to your life overall
>>
>>28033730
I went through a phase of believing in the Redpill and MRA. They ruined my life and I almost became an hero bc of them. I can't conceive how a person can be so cynical and still have the will to live.
>>
>>28033734
I'm an idealist hiding behind a mask of cynicism. Normies tend be cynics hiding behind idealism.
>>
>>28033766
You should look at redpill as a self-improvement based on psychology, not as a some kind of trickery to use women's wet holes
>>
>>28033780
They say a cynic is just a disappointed optimist. I was once like you. I accept that the world we live in isn't perfect, that's why I say it's "broken". However, I know that despite all the ugliness, this world still holds beauty.
>>
>>28033838
I got a very potent optimistic outlook when I started thinking about the good things in life and appreciating every opportunity
>>
>>28033810
>not as a some kind of trickery to use women's wet holes
But that's what it is. I used to read Roosh V's blog and apply what we preaches but I was only met with disappointment when applying to real life. It is not a healthy view of the opposite sex.
>>
>>28033883
when I started getting into it, I realized that's just how men think in general without noticing
I mean, have you never noticed how a group of friends acts totally different when there's just one female in it? a lot of subjects get completely cut off
>>
>>28033918
The advice Roosh V gives is, at best, not effective and at worst, toxic and counter-productive. I have never gotten laid by applying what Roosh V has taught me.
>>
>>28033766
It wouldn't have affected you so much to the point of suicide if it wasn't truthful to some extent. The reality was too much for you to stomach and to cope with the harsh truth you've moved to the extreme opposite end of the spectrum that's clearly delusional and not reflective of reality. This thread is just an extension of that, trying to get others to see your way, but you can even tell you lack conviction and don't believe it yourself.
>>
>>28033992
I almost became an her bc the lack of success of the redpill and MRA filled me with despair. I know that reality can be ugly but it can also be beautiful. Otherwise, living in constant despair makes robots become an hero. Look at how many anons threaten to kill themselves in this board.
>>
>>28034058
idk even tho I'm fucked up I can't help but be grateful for everything
>>
>>28034058
so do you have more success now that you're optimistic about women? or are you still sexless but with less despair?
>>
>>28034118
I'd say I have more success, grills started to talk to me more when I changed my mindset.
>>
>>28034058
dude
kissing made me worse
now I have this fucking animalistic urge screaming inside of me
>>
File: 1456452581171.jpg (37 KB, 500x644) Image search: [Google]
1456452581171.jpg
37 KB, 500x644
Women and men have different "flesh agendas",their biology prompting them to certain behaviors based on their needs. A Man seeks to spread his DNA over as wide a field as possible,since he is expendable when it comes to procreation,first in defense of the tribal cave,first to get his ass eaten by a sabertooth while mate and offspring run out the back door. And Women seek Chad for the same reason,enduring abuse and neglect and other Alpha-ness to ensure the survival of the species,and exploiting them where possible to ensure their own.

Neither take into account this relatively new Civilization thing,nor realize that the parameters and definitions of survival have changed:its the Smarter that lives to fight another day,the Organized who prosper,and Cooperation that will promote the Tribe,not self centeredness. Yet old ways "work",its how they became Old Ways,by keeping their practitioners alive. Its the Bully that rules,Chad who gets Stacy,the weaker forced to subsist on the crumbs of their "betters". But.to See all this,to actually have the intelligence and foresight to realize this puts one at the head of the pack. Its just stuff you need to work around,and occasionally exploite.

Evolution isn't Nice. Its Cold Equations and Ruthlessness. And not to be Blind is the first step.

Take it.
>>
>>28034150
This. Robots assume that niceness=weakness. It isn't. Otherwise, people would never be nice.
>>
>>28034202
too much niceness will turn you into a pushover
>>
>>28034216
There is a difference between someone who's nice and someone who's a pushover. Being a pushover means you let people walk all over you. Being nice is not being a jerk but not letting people take advantage of you.
>>
>>28034236
I feel like everytime I walk outside people are testing me
they ask me too much and I get conflicted because I don't want to be a dick but I don't want to be a pushover
>>
Im an optimistic pessimist
humanity could conquer the galaxy together and nobody left behind
we have the potential and the resources and the technology which grows exponentially every day
HOWEVER we waste this potential on stupid bullshit hurting each other and if humanity cannot get past this petty bulllshit I say that we might as well be exterminated.
>>
>>28034266
Here's a trick: if you genuinely feel that the person is taking advantage of you, don't do it. If it's too much, then politely decline. Otherwise if it's something you can easily, then do it.
>>
>>28034281
That's why you should do whatever you can to better the human condition. Even small acts of kindness make the world a slightly better place.
>>
>>28034310
I do what I can, as should all of you. but we are mere tiny subatomic particles in the midst of a nuclear explosion. if the other particles decide to ruin us all there is not much you or I can do.
>>
>>28034363
Then human civilization would have gone extinct eons ago. The truth is, bad people are the exception, not the rule. I choose to believe that humanity is inherently good.
>>
>>28034363
ESPECIALLY when some of the particles have more power and money than the rest. and have less than benevolent intentions. greed selfishness and ignorance will doom the human race. I want us to succeed or all die together in a horrible nightmare.
>>
>>28033766
Stop validating your life according to women, you're special anon and women are whores who'll never love you for who you truly are.
>>
>>28034389
but why are the bad people in positions of power? we are ruled by psychopathic control freaks. no matter what country you live in.
>>
>>28034439
I know that I don't need a woman to complete me. Not all women are whores. I even feel pity for the actual whores. I recently thought about going to a brothel only to give the girl the money and some words of encouragement.
>>
>>28034501
you think you are the first John to try to be nice to her? give her words of encouragement?
she chose her life. she looks at you as another customer. nothing more.
>>
>>28034546
Not that many actually chose that life. Many are forced in the sex trade bc of lack of resources, etc... Yes, chances are I'm probably the first John who didn't want to have sex with her yet gave her words of encouragement.
>>
>>28034592

Stop being a fucking idiot. Women offer their holes for what a man can provide for them, and this has been the case since the dawn of time. Believing othrwise won't do shit.
>>
>>28034700
I know that there are some women out there who do that. Stop generalizing.
>>
>>28034818

>Some

Try all. It's in their nature.
>>
>>28034902
You let yourself become jaded towards women anon. I understand you may have run into a string of cruel women but many are capable of feeling genuine kindness.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.