[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we list things we imagine one day doing with a girl? >It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: 1448189091850.jpg (133 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1448189091850.jpg
133 KB, 540x540
Can we list things we imagine one day doing with a girl?
>It's a warm evening at the sea front
>We pick up our towels and walk barefooted across the sand
>Walking towards the pier, we're hoping the chip shop is still open
>Whisper and giggle quietly together as we wait in the queue
>We take our food and walk a hundred meters across the front
>We sit on a wall overlooking the ocean, with our unwrapped food on our laps
>Watching the sunset, we chat about nothing in particular
>We kiss as the first stars emerge and walk back to the car hand in hand
>We towel the sand off our feet and ankles and lay in bed
>I wrap my arms around her and we spoon
>I fall asleep, knowing that I'm going to be happy for the rest of my life
>>
File: 1461251238073.jpg (118 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1461251238073.jpg
118 KB, 768x1024
>>28033516
i wish to do all these things with the girl of my dreams
>>
File: vHCbv8l.jpg (43 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
vHCbv8l.jpg
43 KB, 500x475
god I am so alone
>>
El Blake was here
>>
>>28034014
What the fuck is wrong with her eyes senpai

I'm pretty sure that's a sign of brain injury, i hope she got to a hospital.
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 523x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 523x720
>>28034041
Well meme'd
>originalio commento :D:DD:D
>>
File: jasperhale.jpg (59 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
jasperhale.jpg
59 KB, 479x720
>Watch the entire Twilight series together, and point out to her all the ways that I'm like Jasper Hale, and then explain to her that my favorite character from The Crucible also has the last name Hale. Don't worry if you haven't seen it babe, we're going to watch that next.

>Teach her how to drive stick, get noticeably upset when she over-revs or drops the clutch but keep saying that it's fine, until she's a nervous wreck too scared to even start the car again for fear of finally setting me off on "the big one."

>Punch her awake for breakfast in bed at 3 am, and then fall back asleep as she's cooking my Eggs Hemingway.

>Convince her that I have PTSD from Afghanistan so she's terrified of waking me up.

>Tell her that I love her every single day and I'd probably kill myself if she left me.

>Watch Wishbone with her for nostalgia's sake, and then go and buy a jack russell terrier the next day but then get bored with it after two days and let her take care of it from then on.
>>
>>28034041
david bowie had eyes like this dumbass
>>
>>28034041
Holy hell I was so focused on her massive eyebrows that I didn't even realize each pupil was a completely different size. Considering how pupils restrict due to light exposure I wonder if she has extra sensitivity to bright light. Or could she be wearing contacts or something?
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 888x397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 888x397
>>28033516

>walking with her through an autumn forest holding hands and wearing /comfy/ sweaters
>make our way to a quiet stream next to a soft bed of grass
>sit on the grass with her in my arms and just talk while we watch the sunset under the trees
>as it gets cold and dark we walk back to a cabin in the woods
>start a fire and sip coffee next to our crackling fireplace
>head to our bed for kinky sex and finally fall asleep
>wake up with the sunrise and glance over at her beautiful naked body as she still sleeps and realize that I have the happiest life
>>
Reading this thread pains me, because I will never do any of these things with a woman. I am a sad lonely manlet who hasn't physically aged in years. In the eyes of women, I have never amounted to anything more than a cute little brother archetype. They had always fawned over me, but it was more akin to a reaction a puppy would typically invoke. Girls supposedly care about me, but I will never be relationship material. I'm 20 and I already feel as if my time on this world is up. I have no desire to keep going on.
>>
We can always dream, can't we...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.