[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>last cigarette I had was 24 hours ago A-am I going to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
>last cigarette I had was 24 hours ago

A-am I going to make it? Am I going to kick this disgusting addiction?

I don't feel that bad. Been smoking for two years straight. Can't really focus though.
>>
Yeah you'll make it, just remember that disgusting taste they leave in your mouth. Day 2 and 3 will be the hardest. After that it should be smooth sailing. I quit something like 6 months ago.
>>
>>28033443
>mfw only quit smoking because it was too much effort to get out of bed for my fix
>>
>>28033443
You can do it bro. Don't give in.
>>
>>28033443
i used to smoke a ton and then had to quit smoking stuffs because of health problems, i haven't smoked for like 3 years but i still feel urges, can't shit in the morning like i used to after a cig and overall i remember a quote i saw somewhere - "no one really stops em" i wish i didn't have health problems because smoking was one of the few things i genuinely enjoyed
>>
>>28033443
>Been smoking for two years straight.
So you're 16. GET OUT
>>
Been smoking for the same amount of time OP. I haven't smoked a cigarette since Tuesday morning and honestly forgot I did until I read your post. You'll make it through this shit just distract yourself.
>>
>>28034127
>just remember that disgusting taste they leave in your mouth.

Cigarettes taste delicious though
>>
>>28034290
Ya can't shit in the morning cause your habits and muscles are expecting that form of metavolism booster, if you drink water or tea in the morning you'll get the same effect. It's harder to stop an addiction the longer it goes on cause your life begins to become reliant on the habit, if you REALLY want to get rid of the urges take care of yourself better and you won't ever think about them. You were able to shit properly before you smoked.
>>
>>28033443

I was gonna say something but this thread made me want a cigarette
Hold on OP gotta smoke brb
>>
File: 1372987432.gif (944 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1372987432.gif
944 KB, 500x280
>last cigarette I had was 24 hours ago
You can do it OP
I can't, but you can
>>
File: 17864416344.gif (993 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
17864416344.gif
993 KB, 500x418
>>28033443
>A-am I going to make it?
you'll be fine
>>
You can do it OP. I did. It will get easier after the first week.
>>
File: 1458605101765.jpg (6 KB, 226x166) Image search: [Google]
1458605101765.jpg
6 KB, 226x166
How the fuck do people get into smoking? The buzz is nice and all, but god damn they taste like absolute ass. There's nothing appealing about the flavor at all, your taste buds are literally telling you how shitty the cancer-stick hanging out of your mouth is. At least weed and cigar smoke taste tolerable, cigarettes taste like death. You guys are fucking plebs.
>>
File: 1459446730066.jpg (44 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1459446730066.jpg
44 KB, 480x480
>>28034602
>You guys are fucking plebs.
>/r9k/
>>
File: 1460702079022.jpg (86 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
1460702079022.jpg
86 KB, 660x495
>>28034602
Tobacco is a great plant so when teenagers think the only way to enjoy it is by buying a colorful box of cancer at the place where you buy gasoline. I recently began smoking a pipe and never looked back.
I used to spit, feel lightheaded, hate the taste, inhale it into my poor lungs...
Now I actually feel satisfied after smoking a bowl. Not like "buzzed" or anything of the sort, just a barely noticable muscle relaxant of nicotine and a pleasant smell surrounding me. I can't even smoke pre-rolled cogarettes anymore, they taste like such ass and make my entire body racked with sickness
I suggest all robots smoke a pipe, however I gef the sinking feeling most people in this thread are actually normie s who smoke to be cool kids at the rager
>>
>started smoking at 15
>24 now
>only started to try to have friends
>smoker friends abandoned me
>every new years resolution is quit smoking
>no friends now
>killing myself for nothing
>work with a bunch of old guys who smoke and have no intention of quitting

just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>28034298
how did you figure that?
>>
you can do it anon i believee in you
>>
This is day 10 for me without a cigarette it's been hard not to cave, but it's getting easier. (Tmi) this weekend is gonna be rough bc I'm so hormonal at this time of month. So hopefully I'll get through it. Good luck!
>>
I went 4 days without them just this past week, been a smoker for 7 years with a few failed actual quitting attempts in the past. Even though I went the 4 days, I wasn't intending on trying to quit..just wanted to feel it out again what it's like not to be on them. It's just an endless game of trying to distract yourself with anything that isn't a cigarette. Generally feels better being off them but the psychological aspect of it is so intense and completely ruins your focus, hate it so much.

If anything, taking deep breaths through a straw helped a bit with the cravings, you can suck hard enough like sucking a dick to get a little light headed
>>
At some point you will want to murder Jesus for a smoke. From that moment you have 72 hours and then you'll feel better.
>>
File: IMG_20150817_203422.jpg (451 KB, 1000x1270) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150817_203422.jpg
451 KB, 1000x1270
>>28033443
Ex-smoker here. After you get past the three-day hump, you're fine. MAKE SURE YOU KEEP BUSY. This is the most important part. Idle hands are the devil's workshop. Also this might have just been a placebo but drinking cranberry juice seemed to actually help cravings (maybe the bitter taste?) Anyway u got this OP buddy boy
>>
I'm smoking right now, OP. Why you gotta be a quitter?
>>
File: 1459641747721.png (209 KB, 510x346) Image search: [Google]
1459641747721.png
209 KB, 510x346
>tfw got a free pack of cigs and felt nothing from smoking them
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.