[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you become an alpha male that attracts hot girls? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 21
File: alpha_01.jpg (80 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
alpha_01.jpg
80 KB, 640x640
How do you become an alpha male that attracts hot girls? What steps should you take to become one?
>>
Money
Looks
Confidence

That order
>>
>>28033025
simply try a lot until your game is sharp as fuk
>>
You become ripped then act like an asshole to everyone.
>>
Work the fuck out. Seriously losing bodyfat and gaining muscle will do wonders
>>
>>28033072
is doing pushups and eating some protein enough to achieve minimal gains?
>>
>>28033040
How hard is it to fake confidence? I lack a fair bit.
>>
>>28033204
very hard
everytime I try to stand up for myself I sound pissy or overreactive
>>
>>28033204
figure out what you want to do, what in life will make you feel satisfied and work hard for it, little by little. that is how you build real confidence. if you wanna fake it, i mean that's just acting. look at how other confident people act and imitate them.
>>
>>28033025
Testosterone replacement therapy.
>>
>>28033025
step 1: be rich
>>
>>28033204
Confidence is literally "fake it till you make it"

you have to swallow your fears and just act like you are confident.

As you see results from being confident it will begin to feed into your ego and self esteem and eventually you will genuinely feel confident.

the first step is to squash the fear and put up a believable front.

Real confidence come after.

2nd Looks: this one is a bit harder because some people are just ugly, not much you can do. But you can get fit, eat well, get a nice haircut dress well which helps even if you aren't fit or have an ugly mug

looks is just maximizing what you can but there is a hard physical limitation.

3rd. Money

Most of this is on you, work hard work smart save and do the best you can. SOme poeple get lucky, others dont, some are born into wealth some arent.

You cant change the hands your delt, like looks you just need to drive on and do the best with what you got. Although money is more of a Marathon endevour, you earn wealth throughout your life, be smart work hard.
>>
File: 1460999382677.png (2 MB, 1373x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460999382677.png
2 MB, 1373x1080
>>28033025
I have autism so i can't really attract women in general just due to how fucking autistic I am.

Even if I lifted and looked attractive, my autistic, high pitched voice, personality and fucked up ugly eyes would turn women off.
>>
>>28033025
money
it's literally all you need
just have a lot of money and they will come to you, because although they're hot, they're also gold digging skanks that will have sex with anyone that is rich
>>
>>28033307
money can give you both looks and confidence tho
>>
>>28033376
I never suggested that they couldn't influence eachother
>>
>>28033247
>>28033253
>>28033307

Thanks a lot anons. I'm moving to a new place soon. I'm going to try to fake confidence once I get there, hopefully I can escape being a robot. Thanks for the advice and help.
>>
Rub precum on your face and the pheromones will attract women to you
>>
>>28033420
just realize normies are going to test it everytime, either by trying to use you or asking for too much
you have to keep it up
>>
>>28033202
Oh yeah, you don't even need the protein if you don't mind slow progress.
>>
>>28033447
I don't know what I do wrong, I see people who I think would be similar in social status to me have lots of friends while I have none. Perhaps it is just confidence. I'll try to work on being confident these next few months. I've begun standing up right and I'm going to find clothes that actually fit me. Thanks for the help anon, I'll do my best.
>>
>>28033527
>I've begun standing up right
teach me master
>>
>>28033025
I don't know, but I just started laughing at the thought of an alpha male autistic
>Would never work
>>
Have good genes.

I don't, so, my fate has been decided.
>>
>>28033202
Sure. But do them everyday, no days off and expect little results
>>28033527
Have you ever stood next to someone that had a nice warm vibe about them and you could see yourself being friends with them even tho they didn't say a word?
It's all about that energy that you put out. You can act all brave and confident but if you're really scared and un-easy on the inside, most people can tell. Even tho the fake it till you male it thing does work, it has it's limits. Like the guy a few posts up said, work on just improving yourself by focusing on your goals to build real confidence.

Fake it till you make it works for job interviews or hitting on chicks if you can master the art of eye contact
>>
>>28033718
I just do them until I can't and my chest/arms gets swollen and numb
>>
>>28033025
Rebirth with actual good genetics.
>>
>>28033718
>if you can master the art of eye contact
should I just keep it for as long as the conversation goes, or I should break it every 10 seconds or so?
>>
>>28033648
Before I would look at the ground in front of me. Now I look directly ahead, it keeps my head up and straight. I try to keep my shoulders at the side of my body instead of rolling them forward. I let my arms sway a little bit more. Not a lot, but just a little. I try to walk slower and in a more relaxed manner.
>>
>>28033846
lol I do exactly what you did before (looking to the ground, shoulders tensed, walk fast as fuk)
>>
>>28033769
Hey whatever works for you.
>>28033788
When talking to men just wing it, maybe 5 seconds or so, when i talk i tend to look away to gather my thoughts and focus on what im saying, just dont keep looking left and right when it feels uncomfortable or it makes you look shifty.
When talking to women, you want easy going eye contact, dont glare at them, wait till they break eye contact since you're the man in the situation.
>>
>>28033890
Yeah, at first you have to actively think about "walking properly" but after a while you start doing it on your own. Sometimes I still find myself hunching over but that's happening less often now. It feels great when you walk up right, my back doesn't feel like shit anymore and I feel less anxious. Hope I helped anon.
>>
>>28033964
definitely going to try this shit
>>
>>28034052
Sounds good anon (not original, here we go)
>>
>>28033040
Confidence
Money
Looks

This and only this order
>>
The first question should really be why do you want to become this?
>>
>>28034305
Doesn't matter how confident you are if you don't have anything to back it up with.

Sure you might pick a few chicks here and there, but with money and looks, you can pick up droves of woman.
>>
>>28033025
You can't become an alpha, you're born an alpha. The best you can do is turn yourself into a high-functioning normalfag.
>>
>>28033025
isn't that the same guy who was tiptoe-ing in another photo that he took with a taller white dude and 2 chicks on a beach?

he's almost on his tiptoes here too.
>>
>>28033025
Why are you asking a board full of betas?
>>
>>28033025
win genetic/environmental lottery
>>
>>28034315
Because some of us aren't gay
>>
File: money_and_status_gets_you_this.jpg (71 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
money_and_status_gets_you_this.jpg
71 KB, 636x382
>>28033040
>>28034305
FUCKING LMAO. Ahh, "money". The end game for coping incels.

I just don't understand how someone can be so stupid. Money and status don't mean SHIT in terms of SEXUAL attraction. They ONLY count for being a beta provider.

In terms of raw, sexual LUST?
It's literally all looks. Money doesn't mean SHIT here. It makes them want to DATE AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU. You think girls touch themselves at night thinking of Bill Gates and George Soros? If you don't have GENETICALLY GIVEN LOOKS (meaning HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME) then you are FUCKED!

Face it. While you slave away for your wife, she'll be dreaming about (and probably visiting) Chad.

Oh and by the way, I know you're going to shout "LOL MAD POORFAG", well, nope. I inherited around $2,000,000. Don't get me wrong - that's not Mayweather money, but I'm pretty comfortable. I hate mentioning that though, because money doesn't mean SHIT unless you're starving on the streets, if being attractive to women is your goal.

You'll learn one day. I too, once thought like you did. "g-god, when i turn 18 and get my share of that money i'm g-gonna be flooded with girls!". Ahh, how naive I was. But yes, they will let you PROVIDE FOR THEM IF YOU REEEEEALLLY WANT TO. LMAO.

This. This is you.
>>
>>28036191
Lol Mark Zuckerberg could fuck any woman he wants, as can the outstanding majority of athletes. He chose an ugly wife as did Ben Wallace and Lebron James (6'9 athletes)
>>
File: just lift bro.jpg (67 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
just lift bro.jpg
67 KB, 720x960
>>28036191
>He chose an ugly wife
COOOOOOOOOOOOPE

You know what makes guys sexually attractive to women?

ALPHA GENETICS.

>i'd l-like you if you were more muscular
SAID LITERALLY NO WOMAN EVER. Women are attracted to FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME. a MALE MODEL tier face, a decent HEIGHT and a GOOD FRAME, i.e. BROAD SHOULDERS and NARROW HIPS, or in otherwords THINGS SOLELY DETERMINED BY GENETICS.

Lifting is the GOAT way for incels to think they're doing something useful with their time. Take it from someone who knows: Girls are not remotely attracted to gymcels. When girls picture a guy with a nice body, they picture a tall guy with a good face, clear skin and a V taper. NO AMOUNT OF WORKING OUT IN THE GYM CAN GIVE YOU HEIGHT, FACE, OR FRAME.

Don't you gymcels get it? It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.
>>
>>28036320
So why then do Lebron James and Ben Wallace, 6 foot 9 guys with extremely large muscles and fantastic athletic frames, have ugly wives?
>>
>>28036191
you fail to realize that someone like kikebook owner would never want the type of girls in OPs picture

he went with a wholesome gook who loves white cock and loves his money and in extension him

thats the best he can hope for

if anythign the guy in the OP pic is more of cuck for being near all those skanks
>>
>>28036191
this so much, lookism.net/SH should be staple for incels
>>
>>28036320
Nigga looks like Danny Dong.
>>
>>28033025
act like a hungry nigga.
>>
>>28033050
Yeah just grind your charisma score to expert then you can pull in girls.
>>
>>28033025
Stop trying to attract women. Women are supposed to try to attract you, and you are supposed to pursue them.
>>
File: lebron-james.jpg (29 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
lebron-james.jpg
29 KB, 550x413
>>28036362
being white falls under the face requirement
>>
>>28036481
That passes the privileged requirement.
>>
>>28036481
Then why do black athletes such as Steph Curry, Michael Jordan, Wilt Chamberlain, and Dennis Rodman (especially unattractive when married to Carmen Electra) have attractive wives and girlfriends?
>>
1- Height

That's it. Anybody saying otherwise is lying.
>>
>>28036552
usage ability.
>>
>>28036585
Elaborate. On one hand you've stated a black male, regardless of his money, height, athletic frame and status, can not attract a good looking woman because he is black and black faces are unattractive. Which explains why multi-millionaires such as Lebron James and Ben Wallace have unattractive wives

On the other hand many if not most NBA athletes, a 90% black player organizations, have wives who are models or especially attractive entertainers.
>>
File: humans.png (1 MB, 1386x616) Image search: [Google]
humans.png
1 MB, 1386x616
>>28036656
I said money ONLY counts for being a beta provider.

Women are not sexually attracted to money. They're attracted to ALPHA genetics plain and simple.
>>
>>28036741
So why do attractive women engage in casual sex with these athletes? Take Floyd Mayweather for instance and his 19 year old traveling companion.
>>
File: ducttapemouth.jpg (6 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
ducttapemouth.jpg
6 KB, 229x220
>>28036656
>who are models or especially attractive entertainers.

needs no further discussion.
>>
all chads are masters at releasing quiet little poots. you'd think this would ruin the chads reputation but since male gas is full of male testosterones it natually attrats women and males alike. little unknown tip id thought id share
>>
>>28036191
Lol dude you can be a fat ugly fuck, but if you own a yacht, bitches will literally come and eat your eat.
I assume you don't know about our Saudi bros and the depraved shit they do.

Of course these woman won't lust after you, but you can pretty much make them do whatever you want. Hence in terms of having a harem of woman, money > everything.
>>
>>28036805
>does not attract vulgarity.
>>
>>28033025
What the fuck is it with whores and yachts?
>>
>>28036780
>implying women don't think that "casual sex" might lead to her getting monetary benefit and/or a chance at a relationship/beta providership/ false rape charge?

>not the same guy, not saying all blacks aren't attractive I think it's possible some women are attracted to physically attractive black men with good faces/bodies
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ILL FUCK U UP OP
>>
>>28036741
>Ugly 7ft NBA nigger fucks some slut at the club
>He's her beta provider
Nah, money and status are what's most important. I'd take the aforementioned over looks any day. A good looking kid might score more often than his worse off counterpart but a rich fuck will score every single time..
>>
>>28036805
I can confirm this

When I cropdust those bitches, they come runnin'. Pheromones n' shit, my dude.
>>
>>28036861
>implying women aren't attracted to tall muscular athletes they see on television night in and night out

Wilt Chamberlain was making fuck all in the NBA at the time when he ran through women. The amount of false rape charges in the last 40 years regarding NBA players is a staggering one.

The amount of times an NBA player has fucked a groupie on the road (40 nights a year, plus playoffs), I'll let you estimate
>>
Yeah its truth which ones agrees, money can buy pretty niggas, mostly.
Pretty nigga got life difficult.
>>
>>28036921

I have a friend that's a bench player on the Mavericks. He tells me how every game night, all the players either bring in whores and show them around and give them free shit and seats, or they have a group of women outside that they pick from and take home or to the hotel. Most players take home 3 or 4 women a night. DIFFERENT women. All across the country, every city they play in.

They bone them and never speak to them again. Even some of the married players do this.
>>
>>28036879
Fags who spout Looks everything don't understand in most cases, woman will STILL want the guy to make the first move. At best, woman will give you more signals and stare you down, but in the end it's up to you. And if you don't have confidence, forget about it.

Where as if you have money and social status, woman will gravitate to you because they want a piece of your bux.
>>
>>28036879

ay but there's a correlation with looks and wealth. people can tell whether or not you're wealthy through your appearance and mannerisms, there's a huge difference between typical spoiled college frat bros and the insufferable douchebag bros you find at the beach. its subtle but its there. wealthy chads tend to be less aggressive because they don't need to be, they have nothing they need to prove, they know that people will flock to them anyway
>>
>>28037003
>Even some of the married players do this.
Lol you mean all of the married players besides AC Green?
>>
>>28037014
>>28037021

NBA players treat all the women they bone as live onaholes. They are just a piece of meat to pump until the next night.

Win or lose, rich or not so rich, they go through hundreds of women a season.

>>28037046

Actually, some of the married guys are happily married and don't do the degenerate shit.
>>
>>28037058
So status > everything?
>>
>>28037058
I'd give my soul to play in the NBA but God hates me
>>
>>28037003

He also tells me how the lesser famous players bring in the women they're gonna fuck into the team areas so that they can meet the superstars. The guys do these things as favors for each other.

Sometimes it's for innocent things like meeting the friends and family of fellow players. Most of the time, it's to impress some whore.

EVERY TEAM AND NEARLY EVERY PLAYER DOES THIS.

Even the small time bench players.
>>
>>28037097
Me to man. Not because of the bitches or fame, but because I love the sport.

>tfw you imagine yourself playing in the NBA and doing some Kuro kuro shit and everyone thinks you're fucking amazing, but you're to cool to acknowledge them and just play ball
>>
>>28037094

Just being in the NBA opens so much pussy for you, no matter how shit and not famous you really are.

Each player, individually, can blow through hundreds of women a season.

Every city and town. White women, black women, hispanic women. Some of the women are virgins and there have been some rumors of players getting with chicks as young as 15.

Don't forget that each state has different age of consent laws.

It might makes sense for the younger players to fuck 17 year olds, but think of the old, 36 year old black players. Fucking prime 16 year old white girl pussy.
>>
>>28037153
>you'll never be a spot up shooter on a Lebron led roster
>you'll never sign autographs for kids and feed them bullshit about how if they work really hard they'll be a 6'5 nigger when they get older
>you'll never get that NBA logo next to your name in 2k online
>>
>>28037003
Those are called pro hos. They do it for a perceived gain in status amongst their slut 'friends' and social media.
>>
>>28037171
As young as 14 dude
>As a rookie with the Jazz, Stevenson was arrested after admitting in a taped phone conversation to having consensual sex with a 14 year-old girl in a hotel after a night of drinking. This came less than a year after getting arrested for taking part in a brawl at a high school on the night he was drafted in the first round by the Utah Jazz.

PRIME teenage white pussy
>>
>>28037171

Yeah, no. Look up the nba players wives/girlfriends . Outside of the superstars they don't do that great. They;re always getting into trouble for not paying their hookers. Nice try cuck.
>>
>>28037221
Kent Bazemore is just a prospect and his girlfriend is cute as fuck. You're reaching
>>
>>28037221

Everything I've said is 100% true. I've even heard stories of individual players and their degeneracy.

And it's a crying shame.
>>
File: 20140319-171102[1].jpg (53 KB, 437x487) Image search: [Google]
20140319-171102[1].jpg
53 KB, 437x487
>>28037220

"prime white pussy"

okay cuck
>>
>>28037253
That girl doesn't look 14 to me
>>
>>28037178
>you'll never be picked off the streets and given a chance to play in the NBA because you never went to school and just played in the park
>you'll never guard Curry and completely shut him down
>you'll never a worldwide phenom and have everyone in sports talk about you
>you'll never be in a commercial showcasing your talent followed by with a cheesy one liner at the end

These are the things I dream of...
>>
>>28037248

he's worth over 2 million dollars and he got himself a basic 5/10 white girl
>>
File: 1461181961269.gif (2 MB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
1461181961269.gif
2 MB, 300x162
>>28037252
>I know all these NBA superstars
>posting on a mongolian incel forum
>believe me guys
>>
>>28037253
God damn she is like poster girl for having a whore face. I bet she sucks a mean dick. Like slobbering all over that shit and getting her throat fucked. She probably deep throats that shit and lets the guy bust down her throat.
>>
>>28037272
>>28037253
>>28037220
delusional cuck BLOWN THE FUCK out with his cuck fantasies. stick to porn where jew producers make your fantasies a reality (with alot of $$$ paid to the girls of course)
>>
>>28037333

Dummy, I said I know a small time bench player on the Mavericks. I don't know the superstars. But my friend does. And he's directly involved and privy to the shit that goes down.
>>
>>28037296
Lol she's at least an 8/10, reaching hard. She's gonna give him a litter of Klay Thompsons and Steph Currys
>>28037282
The first one is the only unrealistic one, only Skip 2 My Lou made the NBA and he was just a journeyman. But I'd be absolutely fine putting up 10-13 points a night for a little over a decade
>>
>>28037382
>The first one is the only unrealistic one
Yeah, but it makes a great underdog story.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 1000x1000
>>28037382
>atleast an 8/10

now THATS a reach
>>
>>28037382

lol @ that being close to an 8. She is painfully average, she also appears to be half mexican from her mothers side. Good for him though.
>>
>>28037425
>>28037422

To be fair, he's an ugly dude too.
>>
File: Kendra-Shaw-and-Julius-Randle.jpg (75 KB, 421x585) Image search: [Google]
Kendra-Shaw-and-Julius-Randle.jpg
75 KB, 421x585
>>28037425
These white girls are getting BLACKED
>>
>>28037460
BUCKED
>>
>>28033025
Fucking kids listing things and ordering them.
You gotta be a person, a well rounded individual, with many interests, some of which you are extremely proficient at, and at least one of which you are stellar at. Above that you need at least financial stability, with financial surplus being an important extra. Looks and charisma go hand in hand for a man, the ugliest man can appear sexy if his personality dictates so.

In short, lift, get money, grow the fuck up.
>>
>>28036191

Fuck off asshole. Mythbusters proved money/occupation can raise a man's attractiveness up to 40%. No same pattern with the men.

"I'm gonna turn that hot dental worker down because her career has slim advancement oppurtunities." Yeah right.

Women are gold digging whores. It's a bit of an biological imperative but that doesn't mean I have to like it.
>>
>>28037460
LIGHT SKINNED
>>
>>28037475
>>28037460

First girl is absolute trash, the second is once again mexican

>alvarez
>>
>>28037563

Buddy, you think that theres going to be pictures of every woman they fuck?

Majority might be between 5-7/10, but there will be some 8-10/10s that they fuck on a monthly basis.

And every one of those women is somebodies future wife and mother. It's depressing as fuck.
>>
Hockey players are a bunch of goofy looking white guys and they get paid way less than NBA players, yet their girlfriends and wives are 10x hotter. Why do you think that is? I'll let you figure that one out.
>>
>>28037602
The average NFL player makes way less than the average NHL player and their wives are 10 hotter. Why do you think that is?
>>
File: 1430207164580.jpg (29 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1430207164580.jpg
29 KB, 500x363
>>28037602
I think we're done here

original
>>
>>28037589

I'm not denying they fuck a lot, I'm saying the quality of the girls they fuck is the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>28037637

Yeah, only the big superstars or the real good looking guys get the highest quality women.
>>
>>28037631

The only guys with good looking wives in the NFL are white, sorry man.
>>
File: matt harvey_anne v.jpg (195 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
matt harvey_anne v.jpg
195 KB, 1200x800
>>28037602
Hockey players do get the hottest white girls. White MLB players like Matt Harvey go through top models like candy

https://www.google.com/search?q=matt+harvey+girlfriend
>>
>>28037422
>>28037425
She's easily an 8 and definitely not less than a 7. What kinda 10's are you virgins smashing?
>>
I get fucking pissed of at this
when a white man is with a black girl, it's always a top tier 9/10
when a black man is with a white girl, it's (almost) always a white trash 5/10 at best fattie
>>
>>28037670
>always a top tier 9/10
Like Whoopi Goldberg
>>
>>28037652
Steph Curry wasn't even an all star when he married his wife
>>
>>28037721

He's a good looking black guy with blue eyes. He'd have done well as a bum.
>>
>>28037739
Guy has crooked teeth and a receding hairline. His dad was never a star and look at Curry's mom
>>
>>28037656
now that's a 10/10
>>
>>28037670

Black 'women' max out at 4/10 though.
>>
File: Kendra-Wilkinson.jpg (202 KB, 943x1024) Image search: [Google]
Kendra-Wilkinson.jpg
202 KB, 943x1024
>>28037653
Most of the white NFL/sports wives in general seem to have black men
>>
>>28037758
>steph curry
>ugly

Okay, we get it. You're jealous.
>>
>>28037782
bria myles is a 4/10? that's exactly what you're telling me?
>>
>>28037807
>ugly
When did I say that? I said the guy has crooked teeth and a receding hairline, is that inaccurate? Guy was an average looking dude who's career was in jeopardy due to injury and married a pretty mixed chick with blue eyes.

His dad did the same despite being a journeyman
>>
>>28037653
Most black NFL players with white wives have good looking ones unless they met them in remedial school.
>>
>>28037807
Why do some of y'all niggas get so sensitive anytime anyone says something that could be perceived to be slightly negative about Steph?

One thing I can say for Curry is this is exactly how niggas act about Jordan and Kobe.
>>
>>28036191
Money bring power.
Power is attractive.
>>
>>28037928

Look at how salty this faggot loser is lmao
>>
>>28037961
How's that ankle?
>>
>>28033025
thinly veiled /r/asianmasculinity thread, pls fuck off back to redit you clit dick chink
>>
>>28038001

Better than your neck
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.