[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no woman will ever be sexually attracted to you >they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1461204093953.jpg (327 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1461204093953.jpg
327 KB, 800x1200
>tfw no woman will ever be sexually attracted to you
>they will only ever care about you when they reach that age where they have to settle down
>>
Older women are much more pleasant to be around anyway.
>>
>>28033005
You're living in a fairy tale, my friend.
>>
>>28033026
No, that's real life. She fucks a bunch of dudes, you fuck a bunch of dudes, then you meet in your older age and stay together.

That's just how it is.
>>
>>28032996
>lost kv to lesbian girl discovering herself

>she is now bisexual
feels good
>>
>>28033042
i've fucked zero people and i hate the idea of premarital sex

not a christfag btw
>>
>>28033095
Well, sorry, that's just the reality of it. The vast majority of sex nowadays is pre-marital and done among people in college/school. Just put yourself out there, get in the right parties, and maybe you'll fuck a girl someday. There won't be any keepers until they are indeed ready to settle down. That's just the way it is.
>>
why kissing feels so good tho?
>>
>>28033005
It's because they know they won't get any better anytime soon.

If they knew their SMV was still high they'd still act like bitchy whores.
>>
I want to breed with Ai
>>
>>28033127
Lol, women with more sex partners are less loyal. Their biology will change (they become resistant to oxytocin bonding) and make them more likely to cheat.

Fucking around is fun and it has given us a generation of sluts.
>>
>>28032996
we'll see. If I find myself in that position then I'll just act like i'm ready to settle down with every desperate woman, then just ditch after the first night.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.