[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question, is there any woman that could love a manchild
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: whomp.jpg (139 KB, 700x234) Image search: [Google]
whomp.jpg
139 KB, 700x234
Serious question, is there any woman that could love a manchild with no self control?
>>
>>28032885
If you're good looking girls tend to put up with a lot more. But a lot of the times only to an extent
>>
yes
there are beautiful women out there who love everything except for when me and you have it
>>
>>28032885

Also I don't get it. Men can still love the female equivalent of that, but show one bit of weakness or a flaw to women and they are instantly turned off. What the fuck, picky fucking bitches.
>>
File: do women really like men.jpg (91 KB, 1284x217) Image search: [Google]
do women really like men.jpg
91 KB, 1284x217
>>28033250
This is also one of the weird things I've thought about. Sometimes I wonder if it's an odd flaw in male evolutionary attitude. Why would males be drawn to weakness and feel the urge to protect and nurture something that is wounded, vulnerable, or imperfect? Women certainly have no such compunction except for their own offspring.
>>
>>28032885
No. They may feel the need to put up with such males out of pity, but they will feel no love towards them.
>>
>>28032885
Nope. They will leave you eventually. Even if you demonstrate an undying love and loyalty, save her life twice, help her through the death of her mother, and help her organize all her emotional baggage from her whole life.

At the end of the day, she'll leave you when it's her turn to provide patience, love, and support. I wish I had been born free of human sexuality.
>>
>>28033418
>Why would males be drawn to weakness and feel the urge to protect and nurture something that is wounded, vulnerable, or imperfect
>why would males be drawn to things that propagate their genetic material
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.