[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /Robot in a Normalfag body/ here. Sometimes normalfags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1460173179543.jpg (61 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
1460173179543.jpg
61 KB, 854x859
Who here /Robot in a Normalfag body/ here.

Sometimes normalfags initiate conversation with me, but after a few sentences I can fucking see it register on their faces that I am not one of them.

Fuck this shit.
>>
Right here, for sure
>>
>>28032318
I am so fucking dumb god dammit.
>>
File: 1429535103896.jpg (163 KB, 960x676) Image search: [Google]
1429535103896.jpg
163 KB, 960x676
>>28032318

Yup, same here.
I'm good looking, can handle conversations etc. but here I am "secretly" on my never ending mission to play every video game and watch every movie that has ever been released.
>>
>>28032318
I keep saying that we are the only true robots, since its our internals that are robotic and messed up and that hinders us.
If you're ugly, if you're deformed or non-white, you cant be a robot. You're fucked up because of those reasons, not your robot personality.
>>
>>28032683

It's really hard to connect to people when you are like this.
>>
>>28032816

And again I killed a thread.
Every fucking thread.
>>
Hello, this is also me. I'm not sure if I count as looking like a normie anymore, as I don't give a fuck about my appearance (not fat, scraggly beard and random clothes choices). My mental health has gone down the shitter these last 2 years and I'm failing everything, probably getting booted out of the house, and my desires are nothing more than cushy video games and moderate substance abuse. However, at first glance I think I seem functional and can even hold a conversation by asking generic questions to make the other party think I care.
>>
You know what I'm starting to believe?
We are the guys that are too attractive.
Women probably get too intimidated and shy around us and other men get jelly and therefore angry at us.
>>
>>28033107

Wouldn't that be the ultimate irony, that robots were Chad all along!
>>
>>28033321

I'll tell you once I find out.
I did chaddish things in the past.
Still HKV.
>>
You should all kill yourselves, thinking Chad face can be a robot. Hahaha go to hell
>>
File: 1407787845631.jpg (24 KB, 360x335) Image search: [Google]
1407787845631.jpg
24 KB, 360x335
Daywalkers, where you at?
>>
>>28033726
We just formed a suicide pact.

Wanna join in?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.