[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whatever happened to that chubby goth girl with the big boobs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: lovelylilith.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
lovelylilith.gif
1 MB, 320x240
Whatever happened to that chubby goth girl with the big boobs you knew in high school or college?

Didn't she end up with that one guy that liked a lot of the same things you did, but wasn't as smart and smoked a lot of weed? Do you think she's happy?
>>
My god i love lilith. Since i found her i havent fapped to anyone else.
>>
I dated her for a bit and I'm finna hook up with the other one. Neither had tits as big as Lilith's tho.
>>
>goth girl with the big boobs
Is this a common thing?
>>
>>28032398
Thick pale girls are the best thing in the world man.
>>
>>28032209
She turned into a fat dyke with half of her hair shaved off with the remaining hair turned pink.

It's like seeing an endangered species tossing itself into a lava pit.
>>
>>28032374
oh, so you're that guy. God damn I hate you, even though I have no good reason to and you were generally a bro.

Why can't you understand you shouldn't try?
>>
>>28032426
>t. Jamal
>>
>>28032209

>Didn't she end up with that one guy that liked a lot of the same things you did, but wasn't as smart and smoked a lot of weed?

Even worse, she ended up with a nigger who was nowhere near as smart and smoked a lot of weed.

>Do you think she's happy?

I doubt it, she is even fatter now with a little niglet child, and constantly complains on Facebook about her life all day.
>>
>>28032398
It is. Giant boobs are actually not all their cracked up to be in school, and girls with them get ostracized. This makes them look for a new identity and goth is quite convenient. The black color hides their curves when needed, and style is flattering to their body type.
>>
>>28032466
I don't try, dude. I'm a massive pothead, remember?

>>28032493
Not really. Jamal prefers the more basic lower tier stacies.
>>
>>28032209
She started doing a whole mess of drugs, became a prostitute, and OD'd a little while ago. Now she's dead as fuck.

Dodged a bullet there.
>>
>>28032374
>tfw every half-decent goth girl in high school had a dumb pothead boyfriend
>tfw followed the idiotic "Bro Code" and never made a move on them because the pot heads were nice to me, even though I could have easily taken the girls from them
>>
>>28032209
I never had one, actually, the goth girl I hung out with was skinny.

I got cucked by some college-aged vampire roleplay faggot though.
>>
>>28032426
I totally agree man. Just wondering how many busty goths there are.

>>28032577
You seem to know a lot about this anon.
>>
File: 122785324052.jpg (12 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
122785324052.jpg
12 KB, 375x500
>"you know, anon, I w-wear a 36 t-triple D now...it hurts my back and i'm thinking about having a reduction but I want to know what you think first..."
>>
>>28032209
>yfw chubby goth girl with big boobs is literally the same girl as "why don't you have a gf, anon?" girl
>>
>>28032209
If you look at Lilith's face when she isn't wearing much makeup you can tell she had really, really bad acne in high school.
>>
>met QT in 2nd year of college
>double d's, skinny, black hair, unique looking but absolutely stunning
>date for 3 years
>she gets fat, drops out of college
>dumps me after a year of LDR
>stalk her because still in love
>she has piercing, tattoos, and dyed her hair pink
Life is a meme, and it's a bad meme.
>>
>>28032796
They're not common, but they are common enough to be a thing.
>>
She was more punk than goth, I think.
>got seated next to her in 10th grade English
>became friends
>knocked her up near the end of our senior year
>now she's with a guy who's a lot like me except more motivated, and we've got a joint custody thing going
>I spend my free time pestering my cat and playing video games with our kid
>>
hopefully she got cancer or killed herself
>>
>>28033803
Why didn't you just marry her?
>>
I just sent one a message on OKC.

She don't have no eyebrows tho...
>>
>>28033710
Wish they were more common
>tfw no qt busty goth gf
>>
>>28033857
We just didn't really work that well as a couple. Lots of fighting and yelling. I'm better off alone and she liked me, but wanted someone who was maybe a little less of me.
>>
File: 1331851346801.jpg (60 KB, 150x240) Image search: [Google]
1331851346801.jpg
60 KB, 150x240
>>28032209

She dumped me for her emo ex because he threatened to kill himself if she didn't. I guess both she and I were too naive to see the move for what it was, so that was the end of things.

I imagine her life is bad, sounded like she had an overbearing father and her family wasn't well-off. She probably did some stupid shit in her twenties.
>>
>>28033941
Damn I shoulda tried that.
>>
I still see her walking her dogs. She kind of came out of her shell in late junior year, but it was too late. It was definitely a phase, and she started liking anime and art. Now she's just some jobless fat chick with a useless (art) degree.
>>
File: thisfeeling.png (2 MB, 1882x1022) Image search: [Google]
thisfeeling.png
2 MB, 1882x1022
>>28034066
God by far the best part of getting older is seeing all these retarded Stacies unable to find work because they majored in something useless like Art, Theater, or Psychology.
Then again, some are hot enough to find easy high paying jobs unrelated to their major.
>>
She got knocked up by the pot head and her tits got enormous. Like a K cup enormous. Then she had a reduction. Haven't looked her up since
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.