[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reasons why someone doesn't belong on /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 14244065622842[1].jpg (215 KB, 1000x491) Image search: [Google]
14244065622842[1].jpg
215 KB, 1000x491
>has friends
>has ever had a gf
>not an hkv
>uses social media for reasons other than staying in contact with family
>actively trying to better their life
>female or is pretending to be

If you fulfill any of the above please go and stay go, thank you.
>>
>browsing on mobile
>using the catalogue
>being a student/wageslave
>caring about your appearance
>being a failed normie

Please GTFO.
>>
>has ever had a gf
>female or is pretending to be

what are you gonna do about it :^)
>>
If I'm actively failing to better my life do I still belong here?
>>
>>28032001
See >>28031960
>being a failed normie
>GTFO
>>
>>28031960
>using the catalog

Let me guess, you have an issue with board themes too
>>
>>28031960
>not comfyposting from your phone in your bed

Look at this tard
>>
>>28031921
can we stop with this "who belongs here" threads?

r9k should be open to the public. loneliness is a human emotion. everyone feels it. not just hhkv's. you may look like a chad, but you might feel like a robot on the inside. and that's what matters.
>>
>>28032017
I don't want to be a normie I just don't want to be depressed
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 1600x823) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 1600x823
>>28031921
I pretend to be a normie and name files image.jpeg so it looks like I'm using a phone
>>
>has friends
Having friends doesn't mean you're happy, or you have healthy relationships with them, they could treat you like shit and you stick with them because you have nobody else. Been there done that.

>has ever had a gf
You can have a gf but that doesn't mean you have a happy relationship, especially if you're a beta manlet who gets cucked physically/mentally/emotionally/literally by a chad who you'll never be, a real chad who gets her giggling like an excited teen girl and brings out her nurturing, loving feminine side, who attracts girls through his raw, charismatic, fun-loving presence alone.

>not an hkv
A single hand hold, kiss or sex doesn't count for much especially if it was bad

>uses social media for reasons other than staying in contact with family
I spent years looking at other people's normie lives on Facebook and feeling jealous and inferior and insecure. I still do, just without the jealousness and insecurity because I know that people are full of shit and make their lives look better on social media than the bland, vapid pile of shit it really is

>actively trying to better their life
Doesn't mean that anybody gives a shit, or it's easy

>female or pretending to be
The only point I'm with you on. Roasties have the easiest fucking life
>>
>>28032079
Fuck off roastie whore

Oregano commento
>>
>>28031921
what if my friends are all fat, bad smelling and autistic?
>>
>>28031921
Being a wageslave makes me feel more like a robot than less like one (-_-)
>>
>>28032148
im a man

orinal comet
>>
>>28032235
Everybody here is a man you stupid whore. You are still a normalfag for saying shit like
>anyone can be on r9k
>girls are humans too
>we can all be lonely
Kill yourself this instance
>>
>>28032079
Why do we waste our time hating?

We are born alone, and we die alone. No matter who you are, no matter what you've done, no matter what you've said, no matter how much money you have, at the beginning and at the end we are all one and the same.

I want to share with you my own particular redpill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p86BPM1GV8M

I don't care if you are a man or a woman. I don't care how many people you've slept with. At end's day, we are all insecure, lonely little wrecks because it's in our nature as social beings to seek each other's company.

This red pill was much harder to swallow than the one I thought was the red pill. Hatred is easy enough. Love and gratefulness demands skill.

In this moment, in this dot I make my stand, I am alone. Yet, at the same time here we are on mankind's biggest communication network. So hi, anons. Hope you all have a good day. Even the tripfags, they might be idiots but at end's day, they are still people.
>>
File: 1453607725402.jpg (150 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1453607725402.jpg
150 KB, 600x900
>>28031921
>have friends
>have had gfs
>not a virgin
>don't use social media, stay social in real life instead
>good job prospects
>don't pretend to be a girl, but pretend to be the biggest loser on /r9k/ as possible with angry rants
>>
>>28032328
you didn't even prove me wrong. you're deluded by the r9k meme
>>
I'm most of those. Robot rage fuels me
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.