[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats up robots. i think i might have a shot a fucking a mature,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 183x276) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 183x276
whats up robots.

i think i might have a shot a fucking a mature, she is about 50ish and married i guess to some old guy that can't get hard anymore so she has been kinda comming on to me every time i see her, she always hugs me and one time she even made a comment that she wish she had a guy like me to live with because her husband is boring.

do you think she wants some of the younger robot D?
>>
>>28031694
How do you know this hoe? How did you meet famalam?
>>
Go for it if you can. I did and don't regret it.
>>
>>28031694
Post more hot MILFs in their 50's
>>
>>28031738
she is a family friend.

>>28031758
i'm not sure how tbqh, she is married and if i bust a move on her she could not approve of it, i guess there is always the possiblity that i am misreading her.
>>
also when she hugs me she always puts her head in my chest and rubs my back gently and last time i rubbed her back too and she didn't seem to mind.

she is also not bad looking either for mid 50's, i mean you can tell she is older but she is still bangable, not overweight or ugly etc.
>>
File: pictnat005002009919069.jpg (593 KB, 1020x1536) Image search: [Google]
pictnat005002009919069.jpg
593 KB, 1020x1536
>>28031768
>>28031864
You can either draw a line or let the relationship grow and see what happens. From what you wrote I think she's just likes you.
>>
>>28032303
but how does "just liking me" differ from "i want the D"?
>>
Go for it. Also, do any older women post on here? Speak up!
>>
>>28033001
yes anon, there are literally thousands of us right now browsing this board fingering out mature wet cunts thinking of what it would be like to get ravaged by perverted social rejects.
>>
>>28033252
even one would be more than enough...
>>
I fucked a 51 year old last weekend and it was pretty hot. she got big titties and loves to fuck.

do it op u wont regret it.
>>
Anon just keep in mind two things.
She's married, that means you're cucking someone and shit may hit the fan.
Also hope she can't have kids (if she's really 50 that shouldn't be an issue) but wear a condom anyways since she may have some shit in there if she's a cheating slut.
>>
i think an older MILF used to post here...
>>
>>28033832
She's a church going lady but i think she probably has some pretty wild fantasies. Most sexually conservative christian women generally do.

I dont mind being a bull and fucking someones wife, I have nothing against her husband but you cant blame his wife for wanting a young hard cock to play with.
>>
>>28033962
>She's a church going lady
The most freakish women I ever met were middle aged church going god fearing ladies.
They were into fucked up shit.

Go for it but wear a rubber.
Her husband may shoot you though.
>>
>>28034022
I wonder why that is.

It's like they repress their desires rather than embrace them, And the longer they keep their desires repressed the more they fantasize about them coming true until one day they can't help themselves anymore and they lose control.
>>
File: 1418520945608.jpg (43 KB, 296x335) Image search: [Google]
1418520945608.jpg
43 KB, 296x335
>>28034179
I don't think it's about repressing, it's more about them trying to hide their tracks.
Just like the biggest evil pedos work for agencies that were supposed to protect kids you know?

Once I had to help my brother in law as a bartender, the amount of middle aged married women who go to places like that to get young dick is crazy.
And they all follow the same stereotype, god fearing, defender of morals and upstanding citizen that from time to time, decide to wear some tight dress, put some big ass sunglasses (like it would hide their face) and get railed by bad boys (all races).
They don't even care about taking their rings away btw.
>>
Anyways i think i will just let her make a move first, If she comes over while im alone and wants to stay and talk or sit close to me im sure things will escalate on their own from there
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.