[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how the fuck is a robot supposed to get over his oneitis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Tessa_Fowler_Green_Thong_09.jpg (100 KB, 830x1200) Image search: [Google]
Tessa_Fowler_Green_Thong_09.jpg
100 KB, 830x1200
>be me

>met the qtiest of qts (to me)

>we hit it off right away. Went bowling, spent 2 hours just sitting really close to each other talking, our bodies touching.

>she took me to one of her favorite restaurants

>texted me as soon as she got home saying she had a great time and looked forward to seeing me again

>few days later, we cuddled and made out

>she's still texting me good mornings and hope you have a wonderful day texts

>made plans for Friday or if not saturday, said she can't wait

>Friday rolls around, she's with her cousin and may or may not make it later, its cool. 'But we're still on for tomorrow right??' She asked. I said yeah and went to bed happy.

>Saturday: the weather is beautiful, I can't wait to see her, I spend the afternoon outside, shower up, and text her.

>she said she would be over after her family party was over. Acted like she didn't want to be there and was hoping to leave soon so she come over

>then her texts stopped, she never showed, and she hasn't talked to me since.

>called her 2 days later and no answer

Been depressed all week, I don't know what to do anymore. I want to try contacting her again in a week or two, but I know its over. Literally done everything to distract myself instead of moping around, but I want to fucking die.

Normies say shit like:

>"well she wasn't worth your time anyway, move on!"

>"there are plenty of fish in the sea! :)"

But I don't have the energy to start from square one. I can't take this anymore. I'm a robot and I'll never find anyone again.
>>
oneitis is a meme
>>
>>28031690
Maybe she's dead
>>
>>28031690
Maybe she died
>>
>>28031690
How about you just grow some balls and forget about her? She doesn't want you so stop wasting your time. Girls like that aren't worth it anyways, can never make their fucking mind up and will always give you a headache. Stop actining like a little bitch and get over it.
>>
lol I was kv when I got oneitis, lasted for 2 years, then I kissed a random cutie and it automatically disappeared
>>
You really do just have to get over her. She wasn't "The One."

"The One" only exists in romantic comedy and shitty novels. Not real life. I know it hurts, but you gotta cut all ties. No following her on social media. No stalking her Facebook or any of that shit. I know you think she was perfect and you can't imagine starting over but in time you will. You'll want to.
>>
File: 1450896575735.jpg (13 KB, 240x150) Image search: [Google]
1450896575735.jpg
13 KB, 240x150
>>28031690
>met the qtiest of qts
>we hit it off right away.
>you being a robot
>>
>>28031704
>>28031710

She's not, she actively posts on social media

>>28031845

I am a robot, that's probably why she lost interest.

>>28031733

Can you be nice? It hurts.
>>
>>28031843

I can't bring myself to delete her on anything. I don't want to forget what she looks like.
>>
>>28032188

That's a toxic attitude and it's going to eat you alive. I've been through shit exactly like this. I absolutely guarantee you it's easier to just cut ties.

In a lot of ways you're not clinging to her but to your belief of what you *could have been* had you two gotten together. And that's a very deep hole to dig yourself out of if you don't catch it early. Trust me, man. Took me two years to get over a girl because I did the exact same thing. "Let's keep each other's numbers, let's be Facebook friends," etc.

It really truly is in your best interest to put this girl in your past. Work on bettering yourself. The longer you wallow in self-pity and abjection the harder it will be to get out of that thought loop.
>>
>>28031690
The only way to get over a oneitis

The ONLY way is to get over a oneitis

Is to get a new oneitis

That is the only way.
>>
>>28031690
... you realize that there are a hundred million dumb sluts that are exactly like her and she is not special in any way

seriously how fucking pathetic are you fucking losers that you obsess over a girl who HASN'T EVEN KISSED YOU? HASN'T EVEN TOUCHED YOUR HAND ROMANTICALLY? HOW THE FUCK IS IT POSSIBLE? Holy fuck I swear you fucking losers are mentally ill.
>>
>>28032300

Where? I've been trying to hit up other girls, even got a couple numbers from tinder. They are BORING AS SHIT and it makes me want to cry looking at their 2 word texts and then remembering oneitis's lengthy ones telling me all about her days and being so interested in me with all her questions.. The dozens of plans she had in mind for us this summer. And she was so intelligent and interesting, Jesus fuck..

Then I try and move on, i really, really, really fucking do. But all I get is 'watching netflix hbu?'
>>
>>28032329

We did kiss, we did touch, and she held my hand. She fell asleep in my arms while holding my hand, her head resting on my chest, and kissed me good morning. If that doesn't say comfort and security I don't know what does. How can you get that comfy with a person only to be cold enough to cut them off forever without a reason why?
>>
put yourself out there, flirt without thinking twice, hit every single sloot
believe me, OP
>>
>>28032472
Easy just be a woman.
>>
>>28031690
Turns 19 or 20 years old.
>>
Simplest answer is he just finds another one.
>>
>>28033305

Do you know how hard it is for a robot to find another one?
>>
Uhh you didn't try to fuck her? You didn't make your move OP, you were timid. You flinched and now its too late. Girls don't want a jump, if you want something you gotta take it. She could tell you were a softy.
>>
File: 1460926340090.jpg (256 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
1460926340090.jpg
256 KB, 1000x1502
>tfw oneitis is transferring to another uni soon
>>
I'm barely over my oneitis. Saw her a few weeks ago and in the following days my pain felt fresh. I'm just emotionally numb now. Does getting a girlfriend help you get over your oneitis?
>>
you don't get over it

that's why it's called "one"-itis
>>
And thats why I simply stopped trying dating. These bitches love doing this to guys it makes them feel good. I feel better single anyway ill get a hooker to fuck it will cost less than wasting my money for worthless trash.
>>
>>28031690
Anon, let me share with you this one easy trick this frog found out to get over your oneitis.

Realize that she has been fucked by other men.

>but, but John Green and cereal and I don't care about how many dicks were in my cereal

She is used material.
The bond between you and your oneitis will never be as strong as the bond between you and that other person she first fucked.

So why bother?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.