[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never be a high-test alpha who tempts Muslim women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: HIGH TEST.webm (1 MB, 270x480) Image search: [Google]
HIGH TEST.webm
1 MB, 270x480
>you will never be a high-test alpha who tempts Muslim women from their religion
>>
more like this?

>:^)blox
>>
File: image.gif (203 KB, 530x673) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
203 KB, 530x673
>>28031476
Why do I like it more when their faces are covered?
>>
>>28031476
I bet her shits are like watery diarrhea hummus texture
>>
File: N.png (334 KB, 486x492) Image search: [Google]
N.png
334 KB, 486x492
>>tfw my ex was a Bangladeshi muslim
>>tfw she didn't know what an orgasm was and thought she was coming from having her nipples sucked

>>tfw had to break up because her dad might have killed me if he found out

pic related

the ass was fat though, she was similar to OP pic but with less belly fat but massive thighs
>>
Well I'm with one but haven't done anything to hinder her religion.
>>
humans are disgusting
>>
>>28031836
are you fuckin serious r9k bot, am i the first to say this
>>
>>28031476
i have dated and fucked 3 muslim girls and the relationships ended really fast because the "family would disagree" dont do it. youll hear all this shit about how they cant marry nonmuslims and th
>>
>>28031686
>>28032483
>be woman
>family will LITERALLY BEHEAD YOU OR STONE YOU TO DEAAATHHH for adultery and such
>still risk DEATH for a chance at riding chad's dick.
>>
>>28032483
just fuck it. its not even worth it
>>
>>28032512
theyre literally the same all around the world kek
>>
>>28032530
you wont get killed for cheating in the west. you'll actually get called a hero and after you write a book about how you abandoned your children to fuck chads all day, that book will be taught in universities.
>>
>>28031476
I already did. She doesn't wear a hijab though unfortunately.
>>
>>28032769

did she do anal?

muslim chicks have a reputation for anal
>>
>>28032791
No unfortunately. She liked it when I fingered her ass but my dick is too thick for her ass.

She had one of those big round Muslim girl asses though and wide hips. It took me forever but I finally convinced her to wear a thong once and her ass jiggled in her skirt when she walked. One and only time though because she's self-conscious about having all that ass.
>>
>>28032585
im talking about the women slutting it up even under threats from death zozzle
>>
>>28032585
>>28032897
Yes, it already is taught in U.S. secondary schools, the book is called The Awakening.

It's central focus is the ennui of a married woman. Because she is BORED, she has her affair with Chad, and moves away from her husband and children to be with him. The rest is about how she is justified leaving her family because she is discovering herself.
>>
>>28032995
lol that's pretty funny
>>
>>28031514

Forbidden fruit.
>>
You will NEVER lick hummus out of her juicy fat ass.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.