[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are any other comfy, """""mature"""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 154_151016183736_1.jpg (107 KB, 800x637) Image search: [Google]
154_151016183736_1.jpg
107 KB, 800x637
There are any other comfy, """""mature""""" fantasy reads?

Just finished all 5 witcher books and I need to read to fall asleep, or else I spend all night thinking about my life failures
>>
I thought Bernard Cornwell's series on the life of a fictional Character in saxon England was pretty good.
>>
>>28031421
I'll look up that author, but its better if it's fantasy. The key is to disconnect from reality
>>
>>28031350
The hobbit novel is bretty gud if you ask me
>>
>>28031545
already read it...
I've read something about the farseer trilogy, anyone knows if its good?
>>
Read through the 37000 year history of the trve Star Wars Expanded Universe. Technically, Star Wars is considered fantasy, and it's a long ride.
>>
>>28031350
The Dresden Files
Codex Alera
The Stormlight Archive
Monster Hunter International
The Grimnoir Chronicles
Night Angel Trilogy
Mistborn
Temeraire series
Chronicle of the Unhewn Throne
Iron Druid Chronicles
Gentleman Bastard series
Song of Ice and Fire
Lightbringer series
>>
Brent Weeks Night Angel series.
>>
>>28031350
Belgariad
Eirium
Tamuli
>>
If you like gay vampire sex try out Anne Rice's Vampire series.

pretty gud
>>
>>28032244
I like your taste. Have you read the prequel book to the night angel books. It's tells durzo blints origin.
>>
>>28032409
No, I didn't even know there was a prequel to them. I'll have to check it out.
>>
all pratchett's books senpai, all of them!
>>
>>28032457
It flew under my radar also until recently. It's pretty good. Durzo was a badass, but mysterious as fuck, so they fill a couple of holes that didn't get covered in the original trilogy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.