[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you remember where you were when you realized that you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1307563663001.jpg (55 KB, 587x558) Image search: [Google]
1307563663001.jpg
55 KB, 587x558
Do you remember where you were when you realized that you're the bad guy?
>>
>>28031258

when did you?
>>
>>28031258
when i was 16 years old and realized that i was the asshole all the time
>>
File: fallingdown.jpg (22 KB, 421x304) Image search: [Google]
fallingdown.jpg
22 KB, 421x304
i'm the bad guy?

...how'd that happen?
>>
>>28031258
when I was very young, I chose to be as much of an asshole/villain as possible
>>
>>28031258
I don't think I was ever the bad guy just the weird guy. It's an even worse feel tbqh
>>
already been through the "I'm the bad guy" phase, was edgy so i embraced it, then I realized that despite me not pretending to care when some random person died, I was actually more of a compassionate person when it came to situations where people truly needed help
>>
File: 1461260449009.jpg (172 KB, 665x761) Image search: [Google]
1461260449009.jpg
172 KB, 665x761
>>28031258
Did you just watch breaking bad?
>>
Sometime in highschool.
>>
File: 1441002583697.jpg (10 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1441002583697.jpg
10 KB, 249x249
After my first year of college, I had a mental break down, cried for hours and days. I wasn't expecting life to be this hard, and I just want to stay out of it. So I thought maybe I might spend a day stalking 4chan, now I'm a bad person in real life just as much as I am on the internet.
>>
>>28031258

In a hotel while on the phone telling the world trade center demolition team to pull it.
>>
There is no bad or good guy, it is subjective.
>>
>>28031403
No.
No he definitely wasn't talking about you.
He was addressing the rest of us scum.
>>
When I realized that people really didn't like having me around.

I don't understand either. People make jokes, mean remarks, and laugh at me to my face, but it makes me an asshole when I do it.

I guess I just lack empathy and human understanding.
>>
>>28032582
I will add, I remember when I choose to stop being good for others and cross that line into being a bad guy according to the people that would think so. However, in the scheme of things, I believe I am very good and that it is subjective. I have enemies and I have non-enemies.
>>
>>28032629
That is because it is subjective, but you turn on those normies, now you are.. bad to them. But you are not bad.
>>
>be 15
>mental breakdown
>kick the shit out of my mom
>start reflecting on things
>fuck
>>
>>28031258
I like fucking with people sometimes, especially around here.
But, sometimes I feel like a piece of shit after I fuck with the blackbots.
Don't really hate em.
Just getting my keks the dick way.
Fuck the roasties tho.
I do hate them.
>inb4faggot
>>
i'm not a bad guy. I'm just a pathetic piece of shit
>>
>realized that everyone who shared my tendencies in fiction was either a villain or serial killer.
>slowly I realized that I was treated like I was for a reason; normal people know when someone is not like them and their survival instinct drives them to push people like me away.
>>
>Be me
>Junior year of high school
>Take Introduction to Sociology
>Class has to do a presentation on "Deviant Individuals"
>Choose Ted Kaczinski
>Read his manifesto
>Agree with a lot of it
>Some Stacy chose the two Columbine shooters
>When she's talking about them people keep glancing at me
>Realize what's going on
>Smile as wide as possible, not sure what I'm trying to do but people look frightened
>I like that
I've always been the villain. I've started to embrace it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.