[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how weird would it be to connect with girl from my class through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: 1419562825765.jpg (37 KB, 528x480) Image search: [Google]
1419562825765.jpg
37 KB, 528x480
how weird would it be to connect with girl from my class through email? I would be getting her email from our class list, she wouldnt be the one giving it to me.
>>
Would be weird. Better off taking a chance and talking to her in person.
>>
If that's what you want to do, just go for it. Sure it's unorthodox but hopefully the content of the message will be more impactful that means of contacting her.
>>
I did this in my final year of college. She seemed interested in me but I don't know if it was just pity or something. Weirdly after I sent the email I lost interest in her.
>>
>>28031245
I did something like this and she was just responding my emails for being polite.

It was the first time I was rejected (because it was the first time I tried to approach someone)..

You have little chances of going far if your first contact with her is by e-mail. I knew this, but I was not going to meet her again and I really had a crush in her, so I just tried.

If you have the chance, please try to make the first contact in person.
>>
I did this in high school to a very shy nerd type girl and got an email reply saying "don't talk to me." Okay, no problem.

Next say in class she called me out in person and I got utterly wrecked in front of the entire class. From that point on I became an absolute recluse. It totally killed my confidence in having anything to do with girls.
>>
>>28031245

I did this after finding her email through the class list, its how I found my first girlfriend

Did she give you her email?
>>
>>28031566
Wow dude that's horrible
>>
>>28031566
I'm sorry to hear that.

You need to move on though.
>>
>>28031454
>>28031499
>>28031512
>>28031560
>>28031566
This was our last day of class and I am graduating college next semester. I talked to her a year ago but she stopped going to class the day after and I never saw here unitl this year

>>28031598
No she didnt give it to me, I would be getting it from an online list of everyone in the class
>>
>>28031566
twas a cunt. You were better off not being with her if that is the kind of person she was
>>
>>28031598
What type of email did you send? What is direct and obvious you wanted her to be your girlfriend orwas it more casual?
>>
OP here. I have talked to her in person twice. once last year and once earlier today. Today was the last day of class so I know don't really have another chance. I that she have of vibes that she was interested though.. I think...
>>
>>28031245
It's not a good idea friend, try to strike up a conversation if given the opportunity
>>
>>28031245
It's fucking creepy, don't even think about doing it unless you want to be known as a stalker by everyone she tells.
>>
File: 1419721933062.png (201 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1419721933062.png
201 KB, 800x800
>>28031743
>>28031773
YOURE SUPPOSED TO ENCOURAGE ME
>>
I used to always get trashed and message this girl in the grade below me. Didn't know her well. She never told me off, but she was sorta dismissive.
>>
>>28032118
Jesus man, they're just being realistic
>>
>>28032118
Go ahead, be creepy. We all know you're a creep anyways.

Then when she finds out, everyone else in your class will know you're a creep too.
>>
File: 1413067544685.jpg (42 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1413067544685.jpg
42 KB, 499x499
>>28032609
>tfw its the last day of class so no one in my class will even know.

Im pretty chad looking as well so I think it just might work
>>
>>28032711
Is it your last day at that school? You'll meet the same people next year.

Don't forget to tell her about the interested vibes you were getting from her, even though we both know you're autistic and can't read body language and thats why you're here.

Do it, email her right now.
>>
>>28032764
>Oh No! The people who Ive avoided all year are going to now be avoiding me next year!

Youre talking to someone with not much too lose. Even if this goes worst case scenario I won't feel as bad or as embarrassed as the time I half way molested a lesbian at a party
>>
File: Huge FA.jpg (163 KB, 1920x1032) Image search: [Google]
Huge FA.jpg
163 KB, 1920x1032
>>28032764
>>28032609
>>28032528
How bad would this be
>>
In all honesty, it depends on the girl. Use good judgment. I've done it, to no extraordinary success.

I can relate to you a tale from my undergrad days.

In my romantic literature class, there was a cute girl named Christine. She seemed Polish by ancestry and dressed in no particularly shameful way, just seeming decent overall. I got her e-mail from the class roster, just like you, and plugged it into Facebook; there, she seemed to be an even more decent girl than I thought, with many references to Catholicism abounding. I concluded she was religious in a sincere way, and therefore confirmed my opinion of her decency.

I approached her the next day--revolutionary for me--and I confessed to her what I did, saying in addition that I'd like to learn more about her. She beamed a smile at me and seemed excited at the prospect. We exchanged e-mails for a series of three days and I learned that indeed, she seems to be very intellectually-inclined and passionate about good conversation. I grew to like her rather immediately.

We arranged to meet on a bench outside one of the class buildings. Upon seeing her again in person I hugged her and all was affable. We spoke for three hours about so many things and she even brought with her a backpack full of stories she had written and her ideas for more. I learned that she is very into Bollywood, Medieval Italy, Joan of Arc, etc. I offered to help her research this and encouraged her to continue her pursuits--how wonderful finding a girl who cares for things!

After messaging her more she became cold and despondent. She apparently had no idea I was interested in her romantically and admitted that she's pretty much leading five guys on.

I proposed essentially being a white knight to her, she was "creeped out," and to this day we don't talk.

Now she's a lesbian feminist working successions of jobs in insurance and real estate.

>pic related
>o tempora, o mores
>>
>>28033593
Thank you anon, I liked your tale
>>
File: 1422156008855.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1422156008855.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>make thread about social advice, 25 posts
>make thread about eating ass, 80 posts
>>
>>28033191
>I'd love too, but I'm gonna be busy that day XDXD
Girls always seem to be busy. Fuck them
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.