[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET of 2 weeks here. How do you keep your ass from hurting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: avatar_c86aea423798_128.png (20 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
20 KB, 128x128
NEET of 2 weeks here. How do you keep your ass from hurting? For the longest time I've been working but I've started to go down the NEET path and my ass is fucking screaming at me from sitting in front of my computer all day.
>>
>>28031234
Get a proper NEET chair, dum dum.
>>
>not browsing on your bed

NEETip 1: Bulk buy water soluble vitamin capsules monthly.
>>
>>28031234
>his mommy didnt buyed him a neet harness
NORMIE OUT
>>
>>28031234

use your phone to play new music while you get up and pace around your room, same way you would in a prison cell if you were doing a lean

also if at all possible get at least a half hour of walking down outdoors to get some sun and more exercise

really the more time awake that you spend on your feet the better, try to challenge yourself and before you know it you'll be feeling better

being on your feet also helps keep you from snacking between meals so that should help you lose or keep off weight
>>
>>28031347
Guess I shouldn't neglect that stuff. I've always been healthy and I'd rather not end up disgusting.
>>28031297
My mommy is dead.
>>28031263
I don't have the neetbux for that yet. I just became a NEET.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.