[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like big booty Dominican and Puerto Rican chicks? ht
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: brendacastillo.jpg (60 KB, 610x430) Image search: [Google]
brendacastillo.jpg
60 KB, 610x430
Do you like big booty Dominican and Puerto Rican chicks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW0y-U0vBHs
>>
>>28031158

Absolutely.

Vincies are nice too.
>>
But anon I am a Puerto Rican chick (male)
>>
>>28031192
what is a vincie?
>>
>>28031214
thanks for getting me excited...
>>
I always just think of what goes on after these videos. Those girls probably just drive off and have nothing to do with those rappers. They likely wouldn't even give them the time of day.
>>
>>28031271
who knows

Either way, the dudes who get to fuck these big booty goddesses are lucky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YFo2Dt_Chw
>>
>>28031158
is this reggaeton?

i dont usually listen to this stuff but this track goes pretty heckin hard
>>
>>28031327
It's called "dembow", which is pretty much reggaeton with a different beat
>>
File: comay99c.png (395 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
comay99c.png
395 KB, 720x540
>>28031158
>nuyoricans and Dominicans
fucking despise those niggers.
>>
>>28031392
they can be pretty chill, don't let your beta whiteness turn your away
>>
>>28031392
Ricans es blanco me amigo
>>
>>28031692
Puerto Rico is WHITE
>>
I want to bury my face in a Puerto Rican chick's ass after she's been walking around in the hot sun all day
>>
File: 1459054781375.jpg (200 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1459054781375.jpg
200 KB, 640x480
>>28031780
>mfw Puerto rico is actually whiter than Cuba and the USA as a % of population but this meme along with the argentina will be spread ironically because of Amerifags that cant accept their nation isn't as white as a spic one
>mfw amerifags will think cuba is white even though its majority nigger, because all the whites fled to the USA
>mfw americans will think Puerto rican is black when its at least 75% white, because of all the niggers leaving to the USA.
>>
>>28031916
bro, I've seen a fuckton of Puerto Ricans and only a few of them could pass as white

But they don't look black either, they look distinctly "Hispanic".

Who cares anyway, looking white isn't anything special. I like the way Puerto Rican chicks look.
>>
>>28031158
i know several dominican and latina chicks and they're all chad-chasers and massive turbosluts

also my latino bros have confirmed that they are worse than even fucking white bitches. they'll pull every trick in the book to get you to wife them with their "le traditional values" smokescreen and then rob you blind the first chance they get.
>>
>>28031989
>they'll pull every trick in the book to get you to wife them with their "le traditional values" smokescreen
Its not a smokescreen though, they actually do those things as opposed to American girls.
Women cheating is pretty rare here, as opposed to the USA.

A beta in PR would be considered alpha frat boy in the US. Everyone I know that came back from working in the US always says that American men are quiet and shy wimps and spineless, and that the women are the ones that cant stop cheating.

Over here the women will probably stab you if you cheat desu, but it doesn't stop men from doing it.
>>
>>28032035
do your mom and sister have big butts?
>>
>>28031158

No, puerto ricans are fucking disgusting island trash who shouldn't be allowed to leave it. They're women are short fat cellulite covered alcoholic whores who smoke crack while pregnant.
>>
File: 1543023345454.jpg (461 KB, 700x465) Image search: [Google]
1543023345454.jpg
461 KB, 700x465
>>28031158
No, they're basically niggers with lighter skin and softer hair
>>
>>28032035
I would be a quiet shy wimp around puerto ricans too

I don't want to get fucking stabbed for looking at somebody the wrong way you psycho.
>>
>>28032123
Every single puerto rican person has at least like 5 cousins who all sell crack as their primary means of employment. They're just a garbage race even by hispanic standards.
>>
>>28031158
a lot of those "chicks" aren't really chicks hombre
>>
File: 1454450572377.jpg (101 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
1454450572377.jpg
101 KB, 853x543
>>28032123
>Dominican flag
>Bonus: NYC

Well memed.
>>
>>28031158
Yes, but I prefer skeletals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4PTtXIQ3vs
>>
>>28031366
Cabron eso no es dembow ni pal carajo. El dembow ya no existe. Fue el origen del reggaeton en los 90: guatauba, playero, daddy yankee (1996~), nicky jam.

Eso son unos domis tratando de hacer un mofongo mix y esta bien mierda.
>>
>>28031158
Not really, I knew one in HS and she was extremely vapid and annoying. I still felt her up every chance I got, though.
>>
>>28032203
bullshit, it's not Thailand
>>28032123
There are some qts in that picture
>>28032173
Who smokes crack in 2016?
>>28032224
I know it's a misnomer, but Dominicans call that kind of music "Dembow"
>>
>>28032224
Also, does "bien mierda" mean "good shit" like the way it means in English?
>>
>>28032339
No, "bien mierda" means the equivalent of "really shitty" in English.
>>
>>28032377
oh

So is "mofongo" a genre of music too?
>>
>>28032424
monfongo is a ball of plantains.
I have never heard of a genre of music called mofongo.
Usually you have it with steak and onions. But not the steak that is thick like in the USA, its called bistec, its thin and you need vinegar to make the flavor change.
I'm not a good cook

>I still have a 40 secon wait timer on posting even with a 4chan pass....
>>
I discovered reggaeton in 2006 and at first I hated but then couldn't get enough of it.

It's a shame that everyone either went all soft pop like Mami Yankee or they found Jesus, and the genre devolved into shitty American gangster rap
>>
>>28032035
>American men are quiet and shy wimps and spineless
so true and the reason that is is because if we dont, we get labeled as some creep or weirdo, word spreads and your fucked.

in those hispanic countries like brazil and puerto rico and shit, you guys fuck like crazy so your confidence is through the roof. the women over here pretty much put the men here in place.
>>
>>28032497
America used to be like that too desu.
Just think of when guys would drag a nigger to death on the back of a truck, or beat them up for even looking at a white girl.

You used to have that stoic manly no fucks given wild west balls to the wall attitude, 0 to 100 in a drop of a hat.

Hispanic is different, its fiery and passionate, not stoic and clint eastwood

you just got fucked in the 60s
>>
>>28032035
>A beta in PR would be considered alpha frat boy in the US.

If I can put on my not-actually-educated anthropologist pants on for a second, it's because PR and latin American as a whole is extremely sexual and also has a strong emphasis on social connections and a social life.

More importantly, god damn dancing. You people are dancing around a pinata before you barely even know how to walk. All day everyday it's either salsa or merengue or bachata or reggaeton or soca or reggae or whatever else.

I went to South America as part of my studies before I dropped out, and the number of foreign exchange white boys who were shitting their pants at the nightly dances was astounding (I was one of them). We either joke-danced like "haha I'm badly dancing but only ironically, here's my interpretation of dancing to disco music and here's the macarena" or we did a little shuffle for like a minute and a half, or we excused ourselves to use the washroom and ran home.

Latin men have no problem dancing. Dancing is some primal shit that displays your confidence, it's literally a mating ritual.
>>
File: attorneyatlol.png (359 KB, 610x463) Image search: [Google]
attorneyatlol.png
359 KB, 610x463
>>28032224
>El dembow ya no existe
>>
>>28032556
All the brave fucks died in the wars of America. Only the betas, draft-dodgers, and cripples were left, so logically they'd fill the void with their sprog.
>>
>>28033128
lmao what a retarded theory, America was always at war right from the very beginning, it was even at war with itself at one point and by the time they'd join the new war they'd already have like two or three kids by the time they were 21. Barely any Americans die in wars too, because they just invade other countries and jump in at the last minute to clean up what's left and then write themselves into history books as the heros.
>>
>>28033219
>Barely any Americans die in wars too
Because all of the good ones died in wars of the past.
Checkmate atheism :^)
>>
>>28032556
>you just got fucked in the 60s
testosterone levels dropped. The average young man today has test levels comparable to an 80 year old in the 50s. It's never going to come back because it's honestly for the better. You live longer, you end up smarter, and age slower
>>
>>28033035
Yes I do. You can't find shit like this anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTNSqAljYYg&feature=youtube_gdata_player
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=IXDX5FL2O-M
>>
File: 1453484805037.jpg (62 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
1453484805037.jpg
62 KB, 520x520
do you like brazilian kuruminhas?
>>
File: 8789329yh1.jpg (288 KB, 962x768) Image search: [Google]
8789329yh1.jpg
288 KB, 962x768
>>28033910
Fugg

Wrong pic

But I like disobedient poo in loo doctors too
>>
No. Dominicans are degenerates.
>>
>>28032035
>A beta in PR would be considered alpha frat boy in the US.
hahhahahhahah
No

Most Puerto Ricans have confidence, but that doesn't matter when most of them are 5'6.

t. Boricua
>>
Why are Americans obsessed with fat butts?
>>
Soy una dominicana y "pelomala" pero soy una virgin, riii a todos que tenie novias hispanas
>>
>>28034816
>"pelomala"
ayy, ya sabemos lo que eso significa se honesta chica
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.