[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never share an apartment with a qt girl/girls why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: accommodation.jpg (146 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
accommodation.jpg
146 KB, 800x600
>you will never share an apartment with a qt girl/girls why even live?
>>
>>28030957
I am. It sucks. Don't do it.
>>
>wanting to live with girls
>wanting to live with roommates ever
I shiggy, you diggy
>>
>>28030967
Why?Not man enough for manicures?
>>
>>28030957
Unless she's your fiance/girlfriend, then no.

Very bad idea.
>>
why would i want to live with a girl

they always put useless shit on the walls and buy fuckin throw pillows and stupid decorative shit all over the place
>>
I have three female roommates, two of which are qt.

I'm not related to any of them, either. Take that, anonymous original poster.
>>
>wanting to live with females
>wanted to de al with chad, stacys, women shit and a hysterical bitch who cries for everything
Life goals
>>
>>28030957
that looks like a room in a mental hospital...
>>
>>28031515
it's a female room

what else do you expect?
>>
>>28031530
nicer looking cabinets
>>
>>28030957
I am sharing an apartment with gf. Wanting to share an apartment with girls with whom you aren't in some kind of relationship is a terrible idea. Toilet paper for one. Not to mention that they won't fuck you just because you share an apartment. If you seriously believe they would you are deluded.
>>
File: image.png (37 KB, 1140x852) Image search: [Google]
image.png
37 KB, 1140x852
>>28031680
sharing an apartment with someone you arent dating bt find attractive is a great way to get yourself labeled a creep especially if you are a robot
>>
Not even a good situation in most cases. Check it.
>Bro teir roomie
>Same taste in music
>Plays vidya with me
>Watches anime, too bro to be weeb
>Drinks in celebration
>I get to suck his dick when he showers
>Both of us have stable jobs/income
>Apartment in best part of the city, young/hip crowd and bars
>All the young college/my age pussey you could wish for

Seriously, move out and get a bro roomie. Women fucking suck to live with breh.
>>
File: 1460598576581.jpg (45 KB, 550x397) Image search: [Google]
1460598576581.jpg
45 KB, 550x397
>>28031856
>Not even ashamed of being a flaming homosexual
>>
>>28031856

lol, all your family and friends know you're both flaming faggots
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.