[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be a man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: mylifeinreality.png (619 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
mylifeinreality.png
619 KB, 612x612
I'm not sure when men decided that 30 was the new 15. When men thought it was better to remain independent than making a commitment to another. When men we're courageous in business and battle but afraid to be fathers. I'm not sure when video games and "guy night" became more important than tee-ball and date night. When 4 year relationships weren't long enough for a proposal. When staying out became cooler than showing up. I'm not sure when men became boys.

Our culture has a boy problem. In Italy, they call it Peter Pan Syndrome. I call it immaturity and selfishness. Men so focused on their dreams, their visions, and their desires they find themselves wealthy, known, and alone.

The adult world doesn't need more boys. We need men who will grow up, know up, and show up. Who will fight for romance and commit quickly and stay indefinitely. To turn their hearts toward children and work to raise them well. To be friends who grow friends. Not just by compliments, but accountability and conviction. We need more men.

We need more men of integrity and character. Those who will hold a moral code and not compromise it. Those who love women, treat them as they would their own daughters and lead them when everything doesn't make sense... They would lead. We need more men.

Today, I turn 31. I'm a man. And I'm proud of that. Please share as a birthday gift
smile emoticon
#EveryPostALesson #DaleyWisdom

That feeling when I'm 29 tomorrow, and I've never had a real life girlfriend. I'll never be a man
>>
File: 1461104589033.jpg (7 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1461104589033.jpg
7 KB, 320x320
>>28030493
upboated, good sire
>>
File: men are giving up.png (361 KB, 1107x910) Image search: [Google]
men are giving up.png
361 KB, 1107x910
>>28030493
It probably happened around the time feminism decided men were expendable.
>>
>>28030493

>Virtue signalling.

I remember seeing this post on FB

People who shout the loudest are usually the frauds.

A good man lets people go their own way without feeling threatened by it.
>>
File: 1453166856211.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1453166856211.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>28030570
It's just funny seeing all the women who share it, mean while they are likely on their 3rd Chad of the month. Or maybe they are finally settling down with beta.
>>
>yes good goy, throw away all that you want in life and your aspirations and become a family man. Do what society wants even though that may be against what you want to do with YOUR OWN life

Why should I? Society and women never have cared about me, and even if I did try they still wouldn't care. So why should I donate my life to a dying cause? Theirs a reason why young males are opting out of relationships, theirs nothing in it for them, and marriage is extremely risky nowadays, you could lose everything just because stacy decided she wanted Tyrones cock instead.
>>
>>28030701

>you could lose everything just because stacy decided she wanted Tyrones cock instead.

then you kill her.
>>
File: 1430258130787.jpg (55 KB, 379x418) Image search: [Google]
1430258130787.jpg
55 KB, 379x418
>>28030701
They are just bringing in immigrants to replace us anyways, might as well enjoy the ride.
>>
>>28030493
>Swag is for boys, class is for men.

This shit is so normie, it would make most normies cringe.
>>
File: 1382581985221.jpg (130 KB, 645x608) Image search: [Google]
1382581985221.jpg
130 KB, 645x608
>>28031020
They love to share it tho, especially women with boyfriends. Maybe they are trying to hint to them.
>>
There has to be more to life then just fucking and having kids r-right?
Or is that actually the only thing that matters in life and you're life has no purpose and might as well not exist if you don't do it?
>>
For someone who says we need more men, you wrote the gayest post ive ever fucking seen on this board. Congratulations, you are literally the problem.
>>
>>28030701
imo, if you're a real man you can do both.

Just quit gaming and shitposting ALL day and fap less frequently and find a decent girl. You don't need to suddenly give up everything you love.
>>
>>28030493
>never chase your ambitions, dreams or goals. Instead settle down with roastie #43432 and have her leech off your money while you are miserable.

yeah no.
>>
Make money. Find a submissive wife. Have white kids. Don't die alone.

Simple, and not a bad deal.
>>
>>28031647
>he thinks there are any white submissive women who won't fuck you over
>>
File: 1457839533861.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1457839533861.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
>Those who love women, treat them as they would their own daughters

heh
>>
>>28033168
of course, you must never treat them as adults, that's not even alpha sense is common sense
>>
>>28030493

It's difficult when you're fighting through the web of non-committal that is online dating and video games provide more direct, understandable and pleasing returns than women. Late twenties is about the age when there'll be any patience for a man to break through the bullshit for a GF.

People generally don't do things for purely altruistic reasons. If it's not enticing to the individual as an individual, it won't happen.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.