[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a girl who had dated a black guy in the past?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: interracial-couple.jpg (40 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
interracial-couple.jpg
40 KB, 650x366
Would you date a girl who had dated a black guy in the past?

Not baiting, if not please explain why, I'm curious to know. Is it insecurity, racism, something else?
>>
>>28030215
Date, yes

Wife, no
>>
>>28030215
Considering I'm black, No.

Even if I were to imagine myself not being black, I don't think I'd ever give a fuck about the race of the guy she dated in the past.

Seems childish.
>>
>>28030215
yea fuck it she's not sticking around anyway. Taking the dating stage seriously is where I always went wrong I think.
>>
>>28030215
Fuck, yes

Date, no

Marry, hue
>>
>>28030215
Yeah i dont really give a fuk im 27 and never had a girlfriend before
>>
>>28030215
Yes. I don't care.
>>
>>28030215
Coalburners are only good for casual fucks
>>
>>28030215
I'd probably ask about what kind of black guy. If he was just a normal guy, then it wouldn't bother me.
If it was a ghetto shit-stain, I'd think so little of her that I'd bail immediately.
>>
>>28030215

How do I expect a women to be loyal to me if she can't even be loyal to her own race and nation.
>>
>>28030317
this. some black dudes are really white washed and talk white and are non ghetto, and others are so fucking ghetto and unbearable
>>
Wouldn't date, marry, or befriend a guy that fucked a black girl. Is that still called being a coal burner? Idk. I'm a white female and would only associate with males who only associate with white people.

>tfw incredibly racist
>>
>>28030215
I'm black and even I won't do a bitch who fucks blacks. Gonorrhea and chlamydia can make you go blind
>>
>>28030215
because its bestiality, which is immoral
>>
>>28030215
Like the other anons said, I'd date and fuck casually but never gf or wife. Probably around 90% of interracial relationships are predicated on racial fetishization, self hatred, or hatred of their partner's race with the relationship serving as a sort of weird revenge against their partner's race. If she dated a black guy the likely scenarios are she has an interracial fetish, she was some black man's white fucktoy, and/or she was some black man's way of "getting back" at white people. I don't want a woman who is or was any of those things, that sounds like a terrible option for me as a white man. Women who are sexually adventurous and like to experiment with their fetishes and fantasies before settling down are not quality women. Women who allow themselves to be treated like garbage or used as a sexual revenge tool are not quality women. A white woman dating a black man is just all around a very strong indicator of her being low quality and not long term material.
>>
I've fucked.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.