[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel to be so boring that people would rather be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: athene-o.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
athene-o.gif
1 MB, 320x180
How does it feel to be so boring that people would rather be alone than hang out with you?
How does it feel to be so boring? It feels fucking sad. Can anyone relate?
>>
I don't really care after learning that it's better to be good and not noticed for it than noticed for it but an unjust person
I'm much more worried about how I see myself than how other people see me
>>
I was added to a Facebook group of a local clique (I wasn't a part of their group, just managed to pass by the pub while they were hanging out and they invited me for a beer and I hanged out). I had a lot of fun and a week or so later I asked in the group chat if anyone wanted to go out.

After a few minutes one guy sent me a PM saying nobody wants to hang out with me.

I'm still feeling really bad about this, you wouldn't expect someone to treat you like this in your 20s, if it was highschool I'd be OK with it.
>>
>>28030597
we're all in the same boat. the problem is always with confidence. first be happy alone, then others will feel good around you. or they won't. idk..
>>
>>28030597
wow bro this is hard

hang in there
>>
you guys thought about joining a self-improvement group or something?
>>
>>28030597
maybe nobody felt like hanging out at that time

dont be such a sensitive little man about it bro

chug a beer
>>
>>28030032
Not good, however, I generally find other people equally boring so I don't blame myself, or consider myself to be in the wrong.
>>
>>28030773
fair enough famalam
LELORIGNIALCOMMENTLEL
>>
>>28030032
Jokes on you, I'd rather be alone anyway. Fuckin casuals
>>
>>28030597
This is why you should never try in the first place.

Believing in others should be treated as a sin, something you should never do, something which only sets you up for stripping yourself of all self-worth.
>>
>>28030972
sounds like you tried and failed too bud
i feel you...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.