[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I.... I made it....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: mich.png (6 KB, 694x92) Image search: [Google]
mich.png
6 KB, 694x92
I.... I made it....
>>
>>28029813
>Falling for the Uni meme
>>
>>28029813
Whatya studying, bitch boi?
>>
File: 34b346.jpg (5 KB, 187x200) Image search: [Google]
34b346.jpg
5 KB, 187x200
>>28029813
>accepted to university
>thinks that means you make it

lol no you have to graduate university and then do something with what you learned. you LITERALLY haven't even started yet.
>>
>>28029813
>going to a subpar state school

ha
>>
You've got like 3 years to have sex at uni anon

If you can't do it at uni you'll never do it
>>
>not going to state
enjoy ur no job pleb
>>
>>28029857
I'm an admitted Junior, so I already have 2 years done.
>>28029858
>subpar
>20th in the world
Nice meme, are you the KCL guy?
>>
>>28029813
>Falling for the Uni meme
I thought I made it too when I got into a good school. But that's not how it works. There's no escape for the robot
>>
>>28029880
>20th in the world
according to literally who

either way have fun living in michigan. great places to explore are less than an hour away, like Detroit! Or you could go on a day trip to the very exciting Canada!
>>
Congrats anon!!! Leave this place, enjoy college, and never come back. Do it for the robots who never could.
>>
>>28029968
21st, excuse me.
https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/university-of-michigan?ranking-dataset=133819
>>
>>28029880
I'm a senior in hs and have been accepted into every college I apply for fuck head, and I only have a 3.2 gpa.

Doesn't matter, either way we are both going to be in tens of thousands of dollars in debt due to education not being funded unlike every other advanced country.

Can't get a good jobs unless you have a college education AND work expiriance in the job.
>>
File: 1460919811580.jpg (631 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460919811580.jpg
631 KB, 1920x1080
Get out underage b8

also
>expiriance
>>
>>28029968
Salty as fuck. UMich is one of the best public universities in the US. Did you get a rejection letter?
>>
>>28030083
So dumb he doesn't even know how to reply to people. Typical American education.
>>
>>28029813
University of Michigan

Isn't that the university that's going through a financial crisis from an all time low enrollment rate due to the Black Lives Matter presence, negative media coverage, and the fact it's been exposed as a SJW liberal hellhole?
>>
>>28029858
you're not from Michigan are you? Michigan and Michigan state are both fairly prestigious and graduating from either one is quite the honor around here
>>
>>28030142
I'm not American you fucking retard.
>>
>>28030228
UM >>> State
>>
>>28029813
>liberal arts

L
M
A
O
>>
>jewniversity

LOL
>>
Congratulations! Were you transferring or is it going to be your first year?
>>
>>28031943
Transferring. I'm honestly a little sad to go because I was finally turning shit around in SD. I just got a girlfriend, a nice group, and was finally becoming less depressed.

Oh well,
>>
>>28030187
Pretty sure that's Missouri.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.