[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do guys donate obscene ammounts of money to girls on teh internet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1461267170445[1].jpg (197 KB, 1283x721) Image search: [Google]
1461267170445[1].jpg
197 KB, 1283x721
Do guys donate obscene ammounts of money to girls on teh internet (twitch, youtubers etc) with the serious expectation that the girl will become their gf?

could someone explain the thought process that goes into these practises?
>>
you dont understand how the donations work
they cancel them before they go through just to troll these whores
>>
No. I donate $5 a month to their twitch because they provide entertainment and that costs money anywhere else.
>>
>>28029799
Has anyone met Kaceytron in real life? I want to pork her.

Her real name is Kacey Caviness she lives in Independence, Missouri.
>>
>>28029815
ok....but some ofthem are legit, right?

I can go on youtube right now to watch vids of gurl gamers unboxing expensive gifts given to them by fans......why?
>>
>>28029859
she's probably a normal girl irl
>>
File: dnpp.jpg (11 KB, 258x200) Image search: [Google]
dnpp.jpg
11 KB, 258x200
>watch tons of different streamers for years
>never donate anything
>often provoke conversation about how I believe soliciting donations for playing video games is wrong
>listen to streamer explain themselves about how they're providing entertainment
>>
>>28029833
you're enabling them.

they should get a job.
>>
>>28029913

Anybody can do what they are doing but they just make excuses
>>
>>28029799
Why do people orbit girls? Same answer
>>
>>28029859
same tbqh

i know there's streamers that are more attractive and not as cancerous but I want to fuck her the most
>>
>>28029873

>I can go on youtube right now to watch vids of gurl gamers unboxing expensive gifts given to them by fans......why?

is this your first week on earth?
>>
>>28029873
Because they're pathetic thirsty manginas. I didn't even speak to a woman for 2 years and I'd kill myself before I donate to one of these camwhores.
>>
>>28029913

I say more power to them, better a paid camwhore than serving diabetes from mcdonalds.

I respect the hustle, ya'll niggas just mad.
>>
>>28029991
this, it's a free market

she is simply doing what is in her best interests
>>
>>28029944
so this is an established practise?

how long has it been going on?

its disgusting and parasiticle
>>
>be me
>be 18
>make friend on WoW
>falls in love with me
>pays for my first year at college
>still talk to him 5 years later

There are men literally willing to throw money at young women. You know damn well, if you were having money thrown at you, you'd probably take it as well.
>>
>>28030138
Women truly are the superior gender
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.