[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You missed out on teenage love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10
File: sad_reddit_man.jpg (9 KB, 231x250) Image search: [Google]
sad_reddit_man.jpg
9 KB, 231x250
Is this, dare I say, the worst feel ?
>>
>>28029679
I lost my kv at 17 to a 14 girl (legal in my country)
I missed it?
>>
>>28029719
keep in mind I just kissed her
>>
>>28029679
The worst feel is having it unanswered and never finding a person that seems better as a partner and overall.

>tfw grown man but still wanna date that qt from middle school you had a crush on

help me
>>
No, the fact that I have to keep living is worse.
>>
>>28029679
>inb4 normalfags saying "you didn't miss out on anything, it was stupid/childish blah blah"
Same. I doubt it's anything like its portrayed in the movies but it's probably a necessary step for social growth/future relationships.
>>
>>28029719
>>28029743

If this is the only thing you did, then yes. You missed it.
>>
>>28029679
19 here but im 100% sure i wont make it before i turn 20.

I'm about as significant sexually to girls as a 80 year old.
>>
>>28029794
I kissed her twice tho
and I was the first (male) she kissed (she was 100% lesbian before)
>>
We should just put a /r9k/ suicide day and end ourselves. We are all sad neet failures anyway, we have nothing for us.
>>
>>28029679
never sought it, thought it was a waste of time for normies

my opinion hasn't changed
>>
File: 1460093869983.jpg (8 KB, 251x216) Image search: [Google]
1460093869983.jpg
8 KB, 251x216
>>28029852
>lesbian
>at 14
>>
File: 1460326213008.jpg (46 KB, 429x429) Image search: [Google]
1460326213008.jpg
46 KB, 429x429
>don't know how a kiss feels
I don't actually care so much about virginity, but never missed a gril with 14 or when you are doing this shit
>>
>>28029679
yes, i cant think of any feel that is worse than this. many nights ive sat dwelling on all the opportunities i blew and chances i missed as a teen boy. now, as i sit here as a 42 yr old kv neet, i torture myself with the memories knowing i will never, ever sink my cock into a tight virgin teen pussy. im haunted realizing that i will never be the first boy to make her tremble with my tongue, i will never make her cheeks flushed, her nipples hard, and her vagina gushing like a waterfall, begging you to plunge yourself deep inside her walls. no, i will NEVER experience this magic. that ship has left the dock and it isnt coming back. its too late for me now. i will NEVER make her moan and clench her fists and toes in orgasmic pleasure because I made her cum so hard. nope, never happening.
>>
File: 1460323646165.jpg (97 KB, 1360x924) Image search: [Google]
1460323646165.jpg
97 KB, 1360x924
>>28030152
Pls tell me this isn't true, to much feels for me
>>
>>28030152
this makes me feel slightly better about myself, thank you
>>
>>28030152
lol you are a fucking creep even for this board
>>
It probably isn't all that great, but the fact that I missed out on it really stunted my emotional growth. Seeing all of your friends mature and get gfs/laid while you can't even talk to a girl can give you a severe inferiority complex. Forget having sex, I don't even know how someone gets into the position to grow closer to or kiss a girl.
>>
>>28030369
Kek this is exactly what I was thinking while reading his fucking posg
>>
>>28030375
Same here. Senior w/ only a few dats left. Not a single hug or kiss fron a girl. Forget that, I start sweating bullets sitting next to them... Keep in mind that Im an 18yo man...
>>
>>28030417
stop samefagging and remember where you are, normie.
>>
>>28030152
Tell me about the magic you HAVE experienced. What keeps you going?
>>
File: Cuck.png (320 KB, 295x604) Image search: [Google]
Cuck.png
320 KB, 295x604
>Chads face when he hears what girl you like in school
>>
>>28030422
You're still in high school, you can do it man. It doesn't get any easier after that since girls have almost no expectations from guys at that age. I'm a sophomore in college, the time in which everyone is supposed to get laid, and I'm still a kv.
>>
I dated the sexiest little blonde bitch in highschool for 4 fucking years
Then she cheated on me because she couldn't take me being extremely bipolar anymore.

It's been like 4 years now and it still has got me fucked up. You didn't miss much bro. I mean it was fun but in the end it all just fucks you up. Go find a real lover now and be happy you didn't get cucked.
>>
>>28030439
nothing really keeps me going, im just too afraid to kill myself yet i guess. my mom needs me around the house so i cant die until she dies.

the only magical moments i can think of are, in the 4th grade i won the school spelling bee, and i remember walking home from school and holding the huge trophy up high, over my head, and it sparkled in the sun, and my mom and dad could see me walking home with it in the distance. for that one day, they were proud of their son.

only other time i can remember is when i played golf with my dad and i got a hole in one, i felt such a rush of joy, and it was one fo the few times my dad said he was proud of me.
>>
It feels good at the time, but really only makes you realise sooner that love is a meme, and all women are whores.

As they say... ignorance is bliss.
>>
File: hehah.png (8 KB, 405x382) Image search: [Google]
hehah.png
8 KB, 405x382
>You have never been the object of affection

Even If I became a rich beta, it wouldn't mean anything. I would just be a backup plan for some single mom.
>>
>>28030508

>You didn't miss much bro. I mean it was fun but in the end it all just fucks you up.

this. so much this.
the pain is twice as much as the pleasure.

>tfw you see her with a new boyfriend for the first time
>>
>>28030534
>too afraid to kill myself yet
>yet
I feel like this now and I'm half your age. I sometimes think that much time would push me to end it. Either way I guess it seems there isn't much time left anyway huh?
>>
>Slut hits on me
>Autism fucks it up
>Next week she gets gangbanged at a party
>Gives all the guys syphilis

Sometimes its better to miss it
>>
>>28030683
yeah i feel odd because its as if ive been asleep or in a coma for the past 20 years. i literally cant tell you what ive done the past 20 years. nothing has changed in my life at all after all these years. same hobbies,i live in the same house, ive never had a real job, i still have no friends. its like im frozen in time.
>>
>>28029984
She came out to me as bisexual after the second time we kissed, so it's probably an assumption
>>
File: image.jpg (484 KB, 1321x825) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
484 KB, 1321x825
>>28029679
Love is for the weak
Emotions cause you to let your guard down
Emotions cause you to make rash decisions
Emotions lead inevitably to stupidity
Emotions will one day be the undoing of mankind
>>
>>28030152
Dude if you cleaned yourself up, got yourself some great clothes etc. you probably could bat a 20yr old who looks like a teen.
I wouldn't know how you would approach that. But from what I here a lot of girls with daddy issues would be down. I sort of understand your plight. Anyone who wouldn't would have to be somewhat not suited here.
>>
>>28029679
>missed out on teenage everything
wasted my entire youth, really is a terrible feel
>>
>>28029679
Don't worry, teenage love is vastly, VASTLY overrated. Teenagers are fucking dumb and insecure and overreact over everything, they make for shitty relationships even on a physical level.
>>
>>28029679
>tfw didn't have an American teenagehood
I'll always be bitter for not growing up somewhere like cali with cool friends
>>
>>28029777
you've found your guy
>>28031050
>>
>>28030993
This

>talk to no one at school
>came straight home every day after school
>stayed inside all day, playing video games, shitposting on gaming forums and masturbation to hentai games on Newgrounds
>never do homework or study
>wake up and do the same thing every day until graduation

What the fuck was I thinking. Now I'm a hopeless manchild since I made no effort to do any kind of maturing or form social bonds with people.

Fuck you, teenage me.
>>
>>28029777
If anything it has a chance of actually damaging your social/dating skills. Dating culture for teenagers is so back asswards that it fucks a lot of people over as adults because they're still playing by highschool rules.
>>
>tfw spent my high school years online dating guys I met on tf2 and cs
>>
>>28031085
That's what college is for.
>>
>>28031085
perfectly describes it, though I never found anyone who liked the same things that I did, and wanted to do the same shit that I did, so I didn't feel as though I had much choice

not to say I wasn't to blame though
>>
at what age have you ran out of time in your life?
>>
>>28031067

let me guess... britfag
>>
>>28031050
>fucking dumb
>insecure
>overreact over evertyhing

But anon this is a perfect description of most adults as well
>>
File: 4fbuJ9i.jpg (784 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
4fbuJ9i.jpg
784 KB, 1080x1080
>>28029777
>>28031111
check'd

but also you guys only missed out on getting hurt
>>
>>28031242
yes and I'll be mad about it till the day I die
>>
File: VenusOfUrbino.jpg (144 KB, 1125x779) Image search: [Google]
VenusOfUrbino.jpg
144 KB, 1125x779
>>28029753
>tfw 23 but still wanna date that qt from high school I had a crush on
Basically me if you edit this. I feel you bro. Care to describe why you liked her?

>>28031050
Not at all overrated. There's a certain innocence to it that was golden. A mutual curiosity and a time when love wasn't entirely based on "money, education, car, apartment, income, etc". I only had a real gf for 3.5 months though when I was 15.
>>
>>28029679
bumpffffffsttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
>>
>Could've had my ideal gf in MS/HS
>Could've had my ideal gf in College
>Hated myself too much to see/take advantage of the opportunity
>Now I'm a 24 year old KV
Honestly, what really upsets me is that if I ever get in a relationship she probably won't be a virgin, and that's not how I really want to lose it. If it was a one night stand I wouldn't care, but I dunno, there's just something disappointing about it happening like that in a relationship.
>>
File: 6275-3.jpg (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
6275-3.jpg
60 KB, 600x600
Sheer romanticism. You are thinking of some sort of "pure" romance with a pre-corrupted younger girl before your own descent into horrid cynicism, recollecting the choice females of your own past whom you feel you "wasted opportunities" with; and yet what would result from it all?

You would have some happy, sunny California girl who would give you her love but then what? You wouldn't stop being an intellectual person, wanting to read your books, play your games, think as you wish to, and freely. Instead, you would have to devote yourself to pleasing the random whims of an undecided teenage girl. If it's the sheer physical pleasure of it all, well, then where would you be now? Having experienced the thing, would your life be so different now?

Perhaps, but surely in no better way than now. The girl you're idealizing now would surely disappoint you with her limited little shortcomings, and what appears to you all hot and romantic now, in the other situation, would seem childish and worthless: you would view the same girl you now idealize as being an immature little child.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.