[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever met a female soulmate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1454439638598.jpg (50 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1454439638598.jpg
50 KB, 640x960
Ever met a female soulmate?
>>
>>28029624
>meet
>female
If only...
>>
>>28029624
>Ever met a female soulmate?
no
>>
File: 1442580208930.jpg (25 KB, 500x466) Image search: [Google]
1442580208930.jpg
25 KB, 500x466
>>28029624
nah senpai

i literally don't know any girls
>>
>>28029624
I wish. I'd date the female version of myself.
>>
>>28029996
I wouldn't tbqh.

This'll certainly be an original post.
>>
Only online
>Female
They told me they were a girl and it makes me feel better to believe it
>>
Yes
She's the reason why I'm here
>>
Girls can't be soul mates because they don't have souls
>>
Yeah, and she felt similarly about me and suddenly stopped. What gives?
>>
>>28030123
We want to hear the story, comrade.
>>
used to know a girl who liked pretty much everything i did, same tastes in everything, i really liked her and she was cute. pretty much the closest thing i've ever felt to a 'soul mate'

then she turned into a complete degenerate whore who went from boyfriend to boyfriend cheating on them all left and right. last i heard she was a heroin addict and her drug dealer wifed her up.
>>
Yes. Initially there was no sexual attraction, either, so it was pretty much the best thing ever. Then the attraction came, was not reciprocated, and everything went to shit.
>>
>>28030153

she found chad
>>
>Bose

No ty.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.