[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-n UigOMRwc How does this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: hirez.jpg (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
hirez.jpg
66 KB, 500x500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-nUigOMRwc

How does this make you feel /r9k/?

>everyone has depression
>just deal with it
>you're a selfish prick for wanting to kill yourself

pic related is guy in the video
>>
;_; no
anyone else hate this robot
>>
rip thread, stay strong robots
>>
well he is right. many people suffer from depression even normalfags. normies hide it better though.

although he is kinda stupid cause he doesn't know that chronic depression is a condition different from the "depressed" mood.
>>
>>28029994
Some normalfags think they are depressed because they had a bad day but real depression is so much more than that.

I just think this guy is an idiot for thinking that depression is the same as having a low day and that suicide is selfish. If someone is considering suicide then their life is so unbearable they just want out, that is not selfish and he probably just make the guy who donated even worse.
>>
I talked to my therapist about depression

She said no one had every just said the stuff I did about life being meaningless and pointless.
She could barely hold back the tears, pretty sad
>>
>>28030061
>no one but "us robots" can suffer from depression!
Meme
>>
>>28030061
His sister was murdered, he grew up in the ghetto drug area of NJ and had cancer in his early 20's. Guarantee he has suffered more than most robots.

Also OP's pic isn't the guy.
>>
>>28030495
I said some normies silly. My dad is a normie and he has had depression ever since he was abused as a child. It can happen to anyone and it can happen out of nowhere or because of an event.
>>
>>28030521
that doesn't mean what he is saying is right. If you truly want to kill yourself then the pain must be unbearable, why dont people understand this.
>>
>>28030562
No there are plenty of fucking edgy teens who have killed themselves for no good reason.
>>
>>28030620
They might have killed themselves for no good reason but to them the pain at that moment was unbearable so they did it. Thats the only reason you would kill yourself at a young age. The reasons the pain is unbearable for them can be for no good reason but it doesnt change how they feel.
>>
>>28029328
>that YouTube comment section

What a bunch of crybaby faggots.
>>
>>28029328
He seems like a fucking faggot lol
>>
>>28030451
>She said no one had every just said the stuff I did about life being meaningless and pointless.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>28029328
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-BDFEJ8DLA

How does this make you feel, OP?
>>
>>28030778
>>She said no one had ever just said the stuff I did; about life being meaningless and pointless.

What?
Supposedly most people just moan about normie problems to her
>>
>>28030813
make me kek actually. if it was real seals I would be sad.
>>
>>28030826
Oh I get it, sorry I literally didn't understand what you were saying at all because I'm stupid.
>>
the guy in this video got fired from his company or whatever for this. Also I think he lost a shitton of fans, people are really pissed about this.
>>
>>28030521
>Ghetto
>White

Those two words don't go together.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.