[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women have it hard in dating too!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 960x584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 960x584
>>
Men
>Be handsome
>Be white
>Be tall
Women
>Don't be ugly
>Don't be black
>>
>>28029688
don't be black is covered under don't be ugly
>>
>>28029235
>implying men need all that to be attractive

More like be ripped OR have money OR dress well OR be confident.
>>
File: 1443828872827.png (144 KB, 461x322) Image search: [Google]
1443828872827.png
144 KB, 461x322
No you don't get it cis scum women have it easy in dating because man shape society that way so it's your fault that they entitled to infinite compassion and kindness forever, and it's their job to enjoy it and talk about how they feel 24/7 since they have no bigger issues than not having as high social status as they would feel entitled to have

so man, enjoy your earlier death, 4 times higher suicide rate, much higher social expectations and pressure in much more areas than looks, zero kindness only if you somehow manage to be objectively better than 90% of the population, having a "normal" relationship where you're forced to cater to every need of an ungrateful leech, higher chance of getting hurt emotionally and physically, emotional repression, genital mutilation and constant never ending shaming from every person in the world if you're not in the top 20% even though that's totally impossible for some

so yeah male! checz your breebiligg!!!
>>
>>28029967
You seem to think the world cares about what you look like or what you do so much more than it actually does.
>>
>>28029688
Irl black women have the same standards as other women
>>
>>28030016
No they don't. Black women have it worst of all women. If any woman can sympathize what it's like to be a man in the modern dating world, it's black women.
>>
File: 1443305703313.png (471 KB, 1110x1024) Image search: [Google]
1443305703313.png
471 KB, 1110x1024
>>28030006
i have no idea why would you say that, the first thing any new people i meet does is checking me out from head to toe and ask me what do i do for a living

and believe me it happened that i failed to look "professional" because i went to buy some fucking breakfast for myself and some dipshit "socialite" recognized me or when i was a young retard and couldn't tell people that i work in some "prestigious" field, and the way they treated me was disgusting, like i was nothing, or worse than nothing

wymyn however.. fucking dubai portapotties have a thousand times more respect by default than a man who's not successful
>>
>>28030116
plenty of guys fetishize black chicks or just want to tick it off their bucket list. there really aren't any regular girls who fetishize below average looking beta males with crappy jobs
>>
>>28029235
Men
>Have money

Women
>Don't be ugly/too old.

Simple.
>>
>>28030334
>Don't be ugly/too old.
literally takes zero effort

>Have money
takes enormous amount luck to born in the right place and get through a good school, takes 8 or more hours a day out of your life, it's stressful and takes lot of effort to be promoted and finally be rich, basically you slave away your entire life

yeah.. so simple amirite?
>>
>>28030441
>whether or not you're ugly does not depend on luck
>whether or not you have money does
You're being sarcastic right?
>>
>>28030238
not really. its actually the opposite. all black girls have a huge white guy fetish, but white guys just want white girls. white guys will settle for asian girls but avoid black girls at all costs. black girls have the highest obesity rate and STD rate in USA. if they are not biracial they are ugly as fuck and sew other races hair onto their head and not wash it for months. they are the most promiscuous out of all the races, because they know they are at the bottom. with asian girls, if they are white washed born and raised in usa, they will hop on any white chad dick, they hate being asian and will do anything to be white, they have darker skin, and will only have white friends; if they are fresh of boat asian, they stay in their asian bubbles and only date other asian guys and have gotten plastic surgery, and their skin is super pale white.
>>
>be tall
>be good looking
>have big dick
>be funny/interesting
Left those out
>>
>>28030469
a 3/10 can put on makeup and look 6/10

Long as the female isn't a fucking whale, she shouldn't ever have problems.
>>
>>28029235
>don't be too fat
Too bad I don't have the image of the russian girl from pol that looked really really bad.
>>
>>28029235
>Be tall
>Be handsome
>Be white/asian
>Be moderately wealthy
>Be educated
>Be funny
>Be dominate
>Be fashionable
>Be personable
>Be a home owner
>Be a fatherly figure
>Be adventurous
>Be understanding of women's problems
>Be healthy & fit
>>
>>28030515
>a 3/10 can put on makeup and look 6/10
No. Seriously, how you look is 100% genetics. Being born poor and becoming rich is very hard but not unheard of or impossible, so the former is even more luck based.
>>
>>28030469
Well if you're born in a fucking trailer park in a household with a heroin addict mother and a deadbeat father you will never ever make it in the 1%, and let me remind you that if you want gf because of you're money alone you atleast have to be in that bracket because thanks to libtard society more women graduate and the fuckable demographic (18-25) now earns more than men

the american dream of working hard and making it is a lie, kiddo

if you're a wymmyn you just put make up on and act like a coy and there, you're atleast 8/10 in some desperate degenerates eye who will provide you for the rest of his miserable life, or until you find a richer cock to leech on
>>
>>28030625
>No. Seriously, how you look is 100% genetics
makeup can fix ugly.

>Being born poor and becoming rich
I never said become rich. I said have money, as in a decent job.(40k+).
>>
>>28030667
>Well if you're born in a fucking trailer park in a household with a heroin addict mother and a deadbeat father you will never ever make it in the 1%

Of course you will not. I never implied you could.

>if you're a wymmyn you just put make up on and act like a coy and there, you're atleast 8/10

An ugly woman will never become 8/10 with make up. I'm sure she'll find someone to provide for her still, but she'll hardly be hunted.
>>
>tfw only fat ugly girls message you
>you arent ugly at all
>youre just average looking
>automatically paired with ugly fat slobs
fuck my life
wish i was born a girl, but glad im not i guess. society treats women too special, they are too emotional and irrational and manipulative
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 500x537) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 500x537
>>28030515
makeup can't fix ugly facial features
>>
>>28030790
we're talking about normal females here, not deformed ones.
>>
>>28030724
even than, men slave away all their lives while wymmyn in the worst case scenario have to wait a bit, no matter how i look at it, it doesn't seem too fair to me familia

btw

>>28030790
there is a rich beta lord in LA who would provide to this monster, just to be cucked because she feels like fucking a richer psycho alpha

life is fucking bullshit and people who think women have it harder than men should be exterminated and their ideas be banned forever because it's pure stupid and toxic, millions die because of it too
>>
>>28030790

Plastic surgery can. If you really hate being ugly then you will have to problem paying the $20k for a total face reconstruction. Most likely it's just $3k for jaw and chin augment or $5k for a nose job. $20k is for literal birth defects. There is no excuse.
>>
>>28030470
I have a no issues with black women m8

If she's hot she's hot, if she's not she's not.
>>
>>28030918
>and people who think women have it harder than men should be exterminated and...

It's not man vs woman, it's good looking vs ugly. I don't really understand what advantages ugly women get.
>>
>>28030507
you don't really have to have any of those things besides a funny/interesting personality.
most girls are really attracted to guys like that, and as long as you're not unbearable to look at, you'll most likely be married by 30.
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>28029235
forgot dont be manlet
im attractive in the face and body but 5'8 and forever alone
>>
File: feels cheeky breeky.jpg (38 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
feels cheeky breeky.jpg
38 KB, 225x225
>>28030918
I have no idea how such a precious gold nugget like you is single. I mean the way you talk about women just makes my loins so hot and achy for you. All the things the genepool is missing out on by you not reproducing, oh my!
What a shame, what a true amazing shame.

Maybe you should become a trap if women have it so nice, I'm sure some rich beta lord in LA would love to date a trap, you would be mirroring outside the unique snowflake that you're inside!
>>
>>28030988
look up macy d, the fat butterface whore on reddit and youtube

she earns 6 digits from betabux alone

it's a men vs women issue because society decided to worship vagina and told git gud or die to people with dicks

>>28031113
obviously i contain myself when i talk to people in person you fuck, i'm no wymmyn therefor have self awareness, among many other cool stuff your degenerate brain will never experience
>>
>>28030441
>takes lot of effort to be promoted and finally be rich
Absolutely no one gets real wealth from climbing the corporate ladder in one company, idiot. You're supposed to work on your own ideas and build your own business. No one gets rich by working hard, rich people get to be rich by making other people work hard for them.
>>
>>28030790
hey.. hey butthead
>>
>>28031222
well in my theory a men only have to reach the 1% to make whores swoon because of the money alone, and that's like 4-5 million/year if i remember correctly, and you have better chance reaching that by being a corporate slave

you need crazy fucking luck to get into the 1% as an entrepreneur because the free market is already providing all of the shit people want in large quantities
>>
>>28030191
>implying fat women aren't beautiful
cis scum male misogynist
>>
File: pepezilla.jpg (413 KB, 1144x2154) Image search: [Google]
pepezilla.jpg
413 KB, 1144x2154
>>28031193
Wow, you sound extremely smart! The more you post, the more of a shame I see in you not reproducing. So polite, no aggression problems, no mental problems, the way you handle that english language, just pure unfiltered BRILLIANCE.
Do you have insights to share to the world? I believe you're a mind the world absolutely needs to hear, it's your time to shine.

Can you please share some insights on this "degenerate" -brain you speak of? Oh my, have you already discovered new things about the human brain, is it related to the posterior parietal cortex, what you're describing sounds like a condition of the parietal lobe for sure. The condescending manner you use in your speech must be an indication of your superhuman, would I even say SUPREME GENTLEMAN status!
>>
>>28031193
>fat
>butterface
pick one
>>
>>28030928
not everyone has that kind of money
>>
>>28031458
ah yeah wake me up when there is an all powerful internationally recognized movement that fights for men's right to be as disgusting as humanly possible but still get laid and provided for unconditionally by only the hottest people lol

>>28031589
oh yeah, you're right

still, an ugly ass fucking face

>>28031569
thanks for the pepe
>>
>>28031637
You should cmoon share more insights on your brilliance! The way you speak of women, I bet you're a ladies man and have had more sex than Ron Jeremy during the 80's! All this experience with women oh my oh my, You should truly share more.
>>
>>28031809
only if you provide a valuable rare pepe for me you git
>>
>>28030961
>If she's hot she's hot
I guess that means black women are off the table
>>
File: 1454259845324.png (12 KB, 363x507) Image search: [Google]
1454259845324.png
12 KB, 363x507
>>28030470
>tfw you like black women over white women
>tfw you're white

and no i'm not even into weird autistic shit like slaveplay. i'm just depressed and want to die.
>>
>an attractive
>>
>>28031887
>tumblr pic
>self deprecating tumblr tier "humor"
no wonder you like niggers, tumblrfag
>>
>>28029235

Women have it SO hard in dating, you have no fucking idea. There's like 500 people lining up to be my boyfriend. How can I possibly reject them all before lunch?
>>
For you guys arguing about black women, I'm assuming you're talking about women outside the ghetto? Like, upwardly mobile black women?

I've been thinking about black women, though to a higher degree, fat women. It's fucking insane how these whores, fat black women, have such high self esteem because they let any rando dude bust a nut in them. I don't think fat white women have the same degree of self confidence as fat black women do, but it will get there with feminism. I'm a fat black guy. probably ugly, who cares. But if I had a woman who was my fucking equivalent in appearance standing next to me, she would be getting fucked relentlessly and she'd have the personality of a Stacy with none of the achievements in looks.

Sorry for the rant, I just fucking hate how headstrong these fat black bitches are and how they keep getting fucked despite literally having no appeal aside from being easy mode.
>>
File: O9VWDgP.jpg (38 KB, 540x390) Image search: [Google]
O9VWDgP.jpg
38 KB, 540x390
>>28031936
but i don't even go on tumblr, you edgy faggot.

>>28032142
that's because the vast majority of fat black women still cling to that "sassy & empowered" attitude shit to compensate for their shit looks. they're like honey boo-boo without the trailer park.
>>
>>28030191
I hope this image will always stay that way too. The second this touchy feely pussy bullshit affects men then thats it; shits over.

Men live in a crucible every god damned day. Does it make most of us abysmal failures? You bet. But it also produces some god damned amazing people. I'd rather me a moderate failure when compared to legends than live in a happy sunshine 'we're all special and equal and happy and everyone loves everyone no matter what unconditionally'. That's why so many women are such shit. They get a free pass on stuff constantly and you can tell just by their character that its been a negative influence.

In my field women are essentially just a diversity hire and they always get the softest cushy job possible. You know what happens when you watch a guy on a frack crew swing a hammer like its a purse? He gets made fun of, which either pushes him to improve or quit like a massive bitchbaby. If a chick can't swing a hammer or run iron or anything its 'oh well she's just a girl, don't have expectations of her'.

Fuck you and fuck that bitchbaby picture. Men are the better sex because everyone around us expects us to be perfect or we're worth less than dogshit.
>>
>>28031113
Fuck off you stupid cunt.

>I'm not surprised this wasn't original
>>
>>28031906
>an attractive man/woman

Are you having troubles reading?
>>
>>28031636

That's what money is for. Average salary is $40k. Just get one procedure a year. In 4 years you've got the new face.
>>
>>28030790
Someone out there would still probably fuck her.
Consider a male version of this. What would be the outcome?
>>
>>28031961
Don't downplay that. Guys getting rejected can be pretty shitty. A female friend of mine has been having this guy chasing after her for a while, sending gifts, being in the "right place at the right time", lots of texts etc. But not actually saying "hey I'm interested in you we should date." Instead he puts her in the awkward position of either (a) putting up with his shit or (b) saying "I'm not interested in you in that way" and him flipping out and saying "why did you think I liked you you stuck up whore?"

Anyway she finally failed to respond to his incessant nagging long enough that he actually yelled at her for not liking him, made it seem like she was leading him on, etc. When really, he created all the problems and put her into this crappy situation.

It's not a "forever alone" kind of problem but it's still a problem. Don't be that kind of guy.
>>
The only people that legitimately believe this are the people that are none of the traits in the picture
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.