[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw had gender dysphoria my whole life before I even knew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 19
File: pepe.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>tfw had gender dysphoria my whole life before I even knew there was such a thing as gender dysphoria
>tfw don't want to be a tranny so I haven't taken any hormone pills, and plan on killing myself instead of "transitioning"

I just wish there was a fucking cure for this, like a pill I could take that could instantly make me "not trans". The only reason why I am a "robot" is because of this, otherwise I would be a successful normie. Lots of girls hit on me, I have a job and I have a high iq. But instead of living a satisfying life I want to kill myself.

Fuck psychiatrists, if they have medicine for bipolar people, schizo people, psycho people and depressed people, then why don't they have meds for people with gender dysphoria?
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>28028958

That the only pill you need, the red pill and stop being a faggot.
>>
>tfw had gender dysphoria my whole life before I even knew there was such a thing as gender dysphoria
be more specific, did you want to wear dresses as a young boy? did you want to play with dolls? did it bother you that you had a penis?
>>
Just turn gay then?
>>
If you kill yourself at least stream it for the keks
>>
So are you into guys? If not, just fuck a lot of tight-butted teenies and then kill yourself when you get bored
>>
>>28029005
I'm not OP but I'm in the same situation as him.
It bothered me that I have no tits, and that I didn't have a vagina.

The dick didn't bother me however so I'd be cool with having both, since frankly I don't want to be mutilated.

I didn't want to wear dresses as a young boy (that would probably depend on your definition of young) but I definitely had fun putting them and other female clothing on. My objective isn't to be the traditional female whore, but rather to look like a female no matter the clothing and makeup and being able to do shit like breastfeed. and maybe also give birth

Also no dolls, lego and other building related shit were all the toys I ever needed.

This gender dysphoria bullshit probably depends on the person. I know I definitely suffer from it because it can make me feel shit enough to give up on life and cry. lol what a faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 600x450
>>28029005
Here is some stuff I did as a kid

>cried when my mother cut my hair
>cried and had a tantrum whenever changing into my boy school uniform
>used to wear my sister's clothes a lot
>tried to cut balls off with scissors
>used to absolutely hate photos, and looking in the mirror

Then when I was 12:
>discovered Internet for the first time
>discovered Google
>first search "how do I become a girl"

Then when I entered high school
>saw that all my female friends were in puberty
>they were all becoming women and I wasn't
>broke off contact from my female friends and made male friends
>skipped school all the time
>had a phobia of looking in the mirror and seeing my boy face and body
>whenever I saw a girl I would get triggered
>got bullied for being a fem boy
>the bullying was so intense that my parents had to move me to a different school

Then when I turned 16, but still in high school
>decided "fuck this I'm not a faggot"
>joined a martial art club
>started going to gym
>got a girlfriend
>never had sex with girlfriend and only ever felt jealous of her. We broke up soon after
>quit martial art
>quit gym
>then the Caitlyn Jenner thing happened and I thought to myself " s-surely I'm not trans, right?"

Then my last year of high school when I was 17-18
>watched tons of anime
>played hundreds of hours of vidya
>lost touch with reality and became a mega weeb
>still terrified of looking in the mirror

And then high school ended, I stopped being a weeb and just became depressed 24/7. I have a job now and lots of girls flirt with me, but I just want to kill myself. Hopefully I will do it soon, when I have access to a gun.
>>
>>28029277
My bad, I think the caitlyn Jenner thing was a little later on
>>
File: toomuch.jpg (21 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
toomuch.jpg
21 KB, 400x386
>>28029277
Oh shit nigger what are you doing
OREGANO
>>
>>28029277
You could try transitioning.

Clearly you don't have much to lose if your other option is to kill yourself.
>>
>>28029277
This is >>28029124, don't listen to >>28029338.
You'll only be doomed because everyone can still tell you're not a grill, you'll feel fake, and will realize even more that you can never be a real woman.
This won't make the situation better, it will only make it worse because despite your condition you'll also end up with a fucked up body.
>>
>>28028958
The closest you get to a cure is understanding that at a genetic level you can't change your gender, even if theres some way to change genetalia. If theres some way to actually transfer, you'd probably have to actually become a robot first.
>>
>>28028958
Honestly, because it's just your preference. That's why there isn't a pill for this.
>>
File: minase.png (182 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
minase.png
182 KB, 640x480
>>28029371
I know man, hence the point of my original post. I just wish there was a pill I could take which would cure this dysphoria.

Right now the only cure is to put a bullet in my head, which I will be doing hopefully soon.
>>
>>28029453
Well, why don't you wait for VR to get better? At some point we will be able The Sims games on it, you will be able to enjoy your second persona through it.

Or if you actually take me serious, you could learn Lucid Dreaming. Sometimes I can morph myself into a woman in them, it feels quite realistic when I grab my own tits to check how it feel, of course Lucid Dreaming isn't easy but depends on your effort and sometimes healthy diet
>>
>>28029453
Or you could do what I'm doing, and study cyborgology like your life depended on it. Mecha-grills are better than just trannies, artificial baby pods soon. :3
>>
>>28029545
This is a temporary fix to a permanent problem
>>28029567
How would this help me???
>>
>>28028958
fill your time. lift weights, garden, run, get a job. eventually you will undergo werewolf-like metamorphases where you become the worlds biggest faggot. you're better off taking your dick out, lubricating well, and fucking the shit out of your hand as quickly as you can while at the same time trying to last as long as you can (this should be obvious but hey, you're a potential tranny so you're all kinds of fucked up)

that's my plan at least.
>>
>>28029755
>This is a temporary fix to a permanent problem
I think it would be better than not enjoying it at all
>>
>>28029755
all we have are temporary fixes. the permanent solution is death, and it's not a long way away.
>>
>>28028958
Try to get on an antipsychotic or maybe just some testosterone boosters.
>>
i tell myself i'm a freak. i'm a broken person. but whatever's fucking me up, whether it's an immune system reaction, genetics, what the fuck ever, i have the same potential in my genes to be, if not straight, at least somewhat masculine. i want to be a good enough person that if i ever have children they won't be as fucked up as me.
>>
File: 1422651241173s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1422651241173s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
taking a dick up the ass is like the consolation prize for physical intimacy

>>28029933
>study based off of one person
>>
>>28028958
The only cure is transitioning. You won't be a "tranny," you'll be the beautiful woman you were always meant to be. Don't give in to the haters or give up on yourself. I believe in you.
>>
>>28029966
>LGBT shilling nonsense again
I think you are missing on why so many trannies suicide.
>>
>>28028984

this 2bh OP

> am i edgy tranny yet guiz

> no silly boys! you cant fugg my boipucci! xDD
>>
There is no cure for the other mental issues you stated as well, and the medicine is just a way of treatment, all based on slowing down over active chemicals, or trying to increase other ones. They have no basis on the deep reasons people may have issues in the first place, and the mental health professionals have no idea either, it is up to you to figure out what you hate about being the gender you are? Ask yourself, be honest with yourself? Is it a sexual thing? Does it have to do with a parent? Any memories bothering you? etc?
>>
>>28030041
also gender dysphoria is considered a form of depression as well as psychosis, you are technically schizo and depressed over wanting to be a different gender, you have to figure out why.
>>
>>28030041

> falling for the b8

hes just memeing
>>
suicide rates plummet after transition senpai
>>
>>28029965
How are you supposed to have a larger study when all the people with the mental illness you want to study are encouraged to go along with it? No one wants to cure it. The diseased want to play along with their dysfunction and the doctors want to milk it for money.
>>
Normally I hate trannies, but I reallly feel bad for you OP. Try trippin on acid, you might find answers
>>
Have you tried LSD? It could help you to come to terms with yourself.
>>
>>28030243
My nigga. I just said that. LSD, shrooms, DMT, ayahuasca. What have you got to lose OP. at least try it before you off yourself
>>
File: 1460350684396.gif (249 KB, 220x122) Image search: [Google]
1460350684396.gif
249 KB, 220x122
>tfw felt like op my whole life right up until I got thyroid cancer

It pisses me off so much that this is treated as a special snowflake identity issue and not as a public health issue. OP go to an endocrinologist and get your hormones tested. One being fucked up can fuck up all the rest. You might be normal with just fucking pills. Get yourself tested.
>>
>>28030195
>>28030243
I don't know where I would get this stuff, but I am interested
>>
File: 1424722099192.png (362 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1424722099192.png
362 KB, 700x700
>>28028958
>some people have to be in a wheelchair their whole life, or have some condition like dwarfism or worse
>usually really nice people that don't let it get them down
>want to be a different gender
>CRAAWWWLING IN MY SKIIIIIN goodbye world

I'll never understand this shit. Why can't you just get used to it?
>>
>>28030195
>>28030243
>>28030291
>>28030382
Bad idea. I tripped on acid with a guy who later became a tranny and he freaked the fuck out. We ended up calling his girlfriend and she took him to the hospital because no one knew what to do with him.
>>
Just go to therapy you faggot. Or take a shit ton of testosterone pills.
>>
>>28030434
He freaked out because he realized he was a transgender?
>>
>>28029124
I'm pretty similar to you, I think, although I don't want the breastfeeding or birth parts or anything.

I always felt like something was a bit different, and at some point in my late teens, I realized that every time I'd daydream about doing stuff, the "me" in my head was a girl.

I talked to a shrink about it for a while, crossdressed a few times (mostly crossplay), and realized that while the feelings would never go away, I could never actually be a girl and I wasn't that upset about being a guy. It was more like "I'd rather be a girl" than "I need to be a girl." I also never had any attraction to men, and if you think it's hard for a trap to find a BF, it's nothing compared to a trap finding a GF.

It's kind of long in my past, although it's not like it's really gone or anything. I still fap to trap x girl stuff, and I'd love a GF that was into "futa" play or couple cosplay where I crossplayed or whatever.
>>
>>28030424
>people have a condition that gets them support
>they manage to do alright
>people have a condition where everyone tells them to fuck off
>they do badly
real mystery there, we should get the scooby gang on it.
>>
>>28028958
stop spreading this niceass pepe
its not good enough for this thread
>>
>>28030582
No, he already knew before doing acid. He freaked out because he's fucked in the head. Same reason why he became transgender.
>>
>>28029277
You don't think you'll ever be satisfied being a feminine male? Would having the ideal supportive bf make you happy?

Also post face pic?
>>
>>28030707
Have you ever even spoken to one? They don't even want the support, they want to be treated like they're just normal people.
>>
>>28030806
I already am a feminine male, and it barely makes a difference. I have posted my face here before but this is not an attention whoring thread
>>
File: 1460700134921.jpg (27 KB, 480x259) Image search: [Google]
1460700134921.jpg
27 KB, 480x259
>>28028958
>OP being retarded
WTF is this stupid shit?
Dumbass, if you're going to kill yourself anyway, then just transition and see how it feels.
You might actually be way fucking happier like that.
My brother had a fucked up time with this, back when he was a she.
Eventually he just said "fuck it" and now the fucking dude's happier than he's ever been!
Think about it anon, you might be killing yourself to stop the one thing that could help you.
>>
File: 1363641061085.jpg (79 KB, 720x682) Image search: [Google]
1363641061085.jpg
79 KB, 720x682
>>28028958
you and your made-up internet words and diseases
>>
>>28028958
>a redpilled tranny

You don't see that everyday. Don't kill yourself OP.
>>
>>28030830
>being treated normal
>not support
that's a lot better than being treated like you don't exist or like you don't deserve to be alive.
>>
>>28030853
I want to recommend you do the transition sooner rather than later. Want to see face to see if you'd make a qt female, seems like you would
>>
>>28030853
I don't think anybody who's read the thread would think you're attention whoring
>>28030865
This desu
>>
>>28030920
We could use some qt fems around this place.
>>
>>28028958
I got some good news for you my nigga. There is a pill. Pimozide. The 1996 case of using a medication for tourettes on a trans women actually proved to be rather successful, she actually reverted back to being a women, when the medication stopped, she reverted back. To this day it actually still makes the trans community shake in their boots.
>>
OP come back senpai
>>
>>28030920
>>28030941
It doesn't matter. Even if I would make a good looking trans girl, I would still be a disappointment to my family, I would have to pay for expensive hormones and I would never live a normal life. I just want to be a normal human being.
>>
>>28029933
>>28031075
Does this 100% work??? Shit maybe I should book an appointment with a psychiatrist and get prescribed some immediately
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 720x960
>>28031075
OP COME BACK
BL0X
>>
>>28031083
>I just want to be a normal human being

Don't we all?

I say you look into trying that pill the guy just mentioned and also understand that your ideas and depression and all that will change a lot over the next few years no matter what you do so don't kill yourself. You're too young to tap out, wait it out

Also post femdick
>>
Yeah it turns out the pimozide was only ever tried on one patient who only had gender dysphoria due to autism
>>
>>28028958
They don't have medicine for bipolar or schizophrenia or depression... Those medicines don't work... And to tell you the truth they don't care if it works or not as long as they're making money... What you have is not a true psychiatric disorder... What you have is a condition called 'being a fag'.... the only cure for this condition is not to be a fag in the first place, and unfortunately enough for you it's too late for that... My advice is to just shut the fuck up and commit suicide
>>
>>28031107
>doesn't want expensive hormones
>wants another expensive pill instead
great logic op
>>
I don't know how to fix things but I hope you manage to be somewhat okay. You seem like a good person.
>>
>>28031523
Thx

Origami cement
>>
>>28031594
stop trying to be a special snowflake and just be a tranny like everyone else
>>
>>28031257
They never tried it on anyone else because the defacto "cure" to gender dysphoria is to mutilate the body and let the brain be as crazy as it wants.
>>
Don't kill yourself yet OP. Talk to medical professionals about possible solutions besides "transitioning".
>>
>>28030917
OP said he was closeted, why would it even matter? And the reason people don't take you seriously is because of all the other arguments I've made.
>>
>>28028958
I feel bad for you OP, you will probably never get the treatment you deserve, instead people will just tell you to transition which won't actually help at all.
>>
>>28031945
your argument that people with a physical handicap are automatically worse off and anyone else should be happy is what I was calling stupid.
>>
I'm in the same boat, and I'm not really sure what to do. Considering hrt, but then... I'd render myself unlovable and people would hate me simply for existing.

Dunno if alleviating gender dysphoria is worth all that.
>>
File: 1459030854228.png (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1459030854228.png
30 KB, 300x300
>>28029005
Another anon here. As a kid I painted my nails, my mom actually let me, but used a clear gloss probably so I wouldn't get made fun of. I also would play with my gooch like my vagina would open up or something. This was before I ever actually masturbated with my penis.

I crossdressed a little bit in high school around my gay friend, but was a depressed edgelord so I didn't do it in school or flaunt it. Tho I did do the school musical, probably the most faggy thing I ever did in view of my peers.

Always wanted to have long hair, I do now and enjoy feeling like I look pretty.

I've had my T tested and I'm well within normal ranges, so it's not that, and I'm not gay, though I have bi curious thoughts sometimes. I'm also nurturing by nature and like to help/serve people and am a little masochistic.

I don't really consider myself "dysphoric" just kinda feminine.

>>28030195
>>28030243
>>28030291
These things can help but OP has to know what he's getting himself into. It can be mentally dangerous to someone going through a tough time.
>>
>>28029005
yo I did all that as a young boy, I'd also paint my toenails but my parents wouldn't let me paint my fingernails because boys shouldn't do that.

I'm no tranny though. Sure I am suicidal and wish I could be a girl and did some crossdressing back in middle school but uh that's different I swear
>>
You're still an adolescent and it sounds like you're a late bloomer so here's what's the best thing for you.

Forget what you're place is in the social dogma. Nobody gives a shit about you. If you're feminine, so fucking what. Get the fuck over it. The more you forget about it, the less it will be a problem. Things like image aren't important.

If you're attracted to females, but want to be a women, then that's a clear sign that your condition is purely psychological. These feelings won't stop if you "transition", they'll get worse. It will stop once you quit being obsessed and fixated on image. Jealously and envy are immature things that people grow out of, eventually.

Go to a councillor and talk about your problems with gender confusion and self consciousness. The best medication is communication. Start meditating. Focus only on yourself and your inner conscious. Forget about the outside world and your place in it. Start exercising any way you feel comfortable. Make your male form more prominent. You will start to notice the achievement in changing the physical shape of your body and you will no longer feel shame in it, you will feel pride and admiration instead. Eat right. Avoid shitty food with empty calories and artificial sugars. Eat more protein and healthy fats. Drink as much water as possible. Sleep better. Try to sleep at least eight hours of sleep and get up before 12 p.m.. Read more. Go on /lit/ and lurk for some entry level literature and pick a book with a premise you find interesting. Follow these guidelines within a year and you will be capable, stronger and smarter new man, healthier in both mind and body. You will no longer harbour the insecurities you have know.
>>
>>28032297
>>28032517
What kind of nails do you guys like the most in general?
>>
>>28032667
Great post anon, couldn't have said it better myself.
I'm this anon >>28032297
I've been working on bettering myself after being depressed for years and years, eating better, sleeping right, exercising, etc have helped me tremendously. At the end of the day sometimes I still feel like a fairy and I feel guilty because of social conditioning but for the most part I'm becoming a lot more comfortable with myself.

Also for any other anons going through something like this, don't worry about lifting weights /fit/ is full of shit. If you want to lift, so be it but I'm much happier doing some cardio and body weight exercises every day. Much leaner too.
Lastly, don't drink to try and make your problems go away. It doesn't work, it can easily become a shitty habit that feels good in the moment but you will feel MUCH worse about yourself in general.
>>
File: 1458805689939.jpg (69 KB, 498x482) Image search: [Google]
1458805689939.jpg
69 KB, 498x482
>>28032667
>gender shit and sexuality are the same
>dykes and fags should transition and trannies are only legit if they're 'straight' as the sex they want to be
Okay bud.
>mfw I fuck my gf in the vagina with my feminine penis and am generally fairly happy and mentally stable
>mfw I've been on hormones for nearly 2 years
>>
File: saucy.gif (378 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
saucy.gif
378 KB, 200x200
>>28032829
Plain colors mostly. Some designs are alright but I like it simple.
>>
>>28032829
It's not like I do it anymore, I'm not a pervert.
but if you just painted them slid black imo it would be pretty
>>
File: 1460239464499.jpg (2 MB, 2920x4380) Image search: [Google]
1460239464499.jpg
2 MB, 2920x4380
>>28032985
>>28033024
What about those?
>>
>>28033038
nope, not a fan. She's ugly, too.
>>
>>28033038
eh, they're okay.
>>
File: 1447699576855.jpg (153 KB, 911x911) Image search: [Google]
1447699576855.jpg
153 KB, 911x911
>>28033062
>>28033071
I'm kinda disappointed by your lack of enthusiasm. They're the prettiest I've ever seen.

What about those?
>>
>>28032240
you wouldn't render yourself unlovable, there is tons of love in the trans community and lots of dudes who would get w trans ladies, ladies that would get w trans dudes, etc.
pls don't give up hope trans people, some of my best friends are trans and they've made it and you can too
>>
>>28032849
What the fuck are you even implying here, dumb weeaboo cunt?
>>gender shit and sexuality are the same
I didn't imply this. They aren't the same. I don't care what you like to put your dick in or what you like to rub your cunt with. It's not a factor that matters.
>>dykes and fags should transition and trannies are only legit if they're 'straight' as the sex they want to be
I didn't imply this. Trannies shouldn't be a factor. Gender confusion stems from chemical imbalances at a young age and through puberty. As you grow old you become less immature, and stop caring about things like image. The only reason why they are a factor in modern society is because it's they've tolerable convinced themselves that it's socially tolerable.
>>mfw I fuck my gf in the vagina with my feminine penis and am generally fairly happy and mentally stable
Good for you. You've found sexual satisfaction through fetishising your mental illness. Reminder that it's still not a natural love and it only helps through the crutch of a third party, such as hormone pills. Artificiality is doomed to degenerate.
>>
>>28029371
>you'll feel fake, and will realize even more that you can never be a real woman
He is feeling 'fake' in boys body already. What the problem with transitioning? You can be 'lesbian' if you don't like guys and if you like guys, you will def find someone who will love you. Yes, you will be not like everyone, but after this Jenner thing nobody will be surprised anymore.
>>
File: nailboys.jpg (63 KB, 356x484) Image search: [Google]
nailboys.jpg
63 KB, 356x484
>>28033137
Hard to tell in this pic but they look nice.
You have a thing for tips don't you anon?
>>
>tfw lost kv to hermaphrodite girl
F M L
>>
File: 86.jpg (17 KB, 180x235) Image search: [Google]
86.jpg
17 KB, 180x235
>>28029277
>tried to cut balls off with scissors
>>
>>28028958
Try to get your doctor to prescribe Pimozide 2mg. It's used for tourettes syndrome but there's research into using it for gender dysphoria and it seems to work well.
>>
I don't want to start a new thread so I'll post here

I have the same problem as OP (less intense tho) but as a fembot.
When I was a child I used to wear only boy clothes and I hated girl clothes (a few years later, when I was 11-12 I decided to dress like a girl to fit in the society more).
My behavior is mostly the behavior of a male, it always was, I still behave as a girl for some shits (like my hair) but that's all.
And lastly, over tha last few years, I had and still have a lot of dreams in which I have a penis, and it's awesome. Then I wake up finding out that I still have a vagina.
Having a vagina sucks.
I began to think about this when my best friend (male) asked me if not having a penis makes me suffer, then I saw this thread and now I question myself.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.