[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is gonna sound a bit autistic, but I'm in a good mood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Smug Sceptile.png (69 KB, 191x196) Image search: [Google]
Smug Sceptile.png
69 KB, 191x196
This is gonna sound a bit autistic, but I'm in a good mood and want to blogpost.

Since like 2007, I have been unable to function well socially unless I imagine myself as a Pokemon. I don't say anything different or move any different, I just kind of imagine myself as having an overall demeanor of the Pokemon. My most common Pokemon are Chesnaught (When I'm feeling gentle and quiet; my normal self), Zoroark (When I'm feeling slightly edgy), and Slurpuff (When I'm beta as fuck). I have others as well. Before gen 5/6 came out it was usually Lucario.

Anyway, there's a girl at CVS who I like a lot. She always seems into me and she's chubby and nerdy so she's in my league. She's cute and I want to snuggle in her soft THICK. I've been wanting to get her number for a while, but I haven't been able to catch her when she's working.

Today, I finally saw her and was ready to ask her for her number, but I realized I didn't have a Pokemon I could use that was confident enough to ask her out. I needed to think of one fast, and Pokken was on my mind. So I thought of Sceptile, and the seductive grinning and purring that he does in that game. He seems really confident and alpha as fuck.

And I did it! I actually got a girl's fucking number. Holy shit. She seemed really happy as well. It was the first time I was Sceptile and I felt like an alpha motherfucker. It's obviously too early to tell what will happen, but if I ever get laid I will probably be the first person who ever lost their virginity because of Scepile.
>>
>>28028666
>a bit autistic
>a bit

also /vp/ would probably be better for this
>>
>>28028666
You, sir, are a fucking genius
>>
>>28028666
> I have been unable to function well socially unless I imagine myself as a Pokemon

stopped reading there
>>
>>28028666
>>>/autism/

origooooo
>>
r/4chan bait

/r9k/ is dead
>>
>>28028769
You sir, have won the lnternet
>>
File: CADrfkKU8AAbgb5.jpg (34 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CADrfkKU8AAbgb5.jpg
34 KB, 600x450
>>28028666
similar story.
I copied how anime characters talk. I cant think of many off the top of my head, but the closest would have to be Hazama from blazblue.
The "ahhh..?" and "ehhh.." a whole bunch, the polite humbleness and a steady smile.

This would be in the regular non crazy hazama for those other people that know the character.

Another close one would be sojiro seta from rurouni kenshin.

I have also managed to get a GF this way, many months ago, and my social skills have increased just by copying that style of person. Its very easy to blend in, everyone considers me polite and helpful, and my gf considers me pretty dependable.

The difference is that my gf isn't fat like OP's (pretty gross pham), she's skinny with big knockers and red hair.
Good luck with your pokemon thing though, OP.
>>
Pretend you are blaziken, truly a god among pokemon in demeanor
>>
>>28028822
im suprised that such a seemingly origional comment was not
either that or you were just putting that BLOX at the end just to trick the robot pre emptively, before getting muted, in which case, shame on you.
>>
>>28028900
origanil*
>>
what the fuck

I spend a lot of time playing nuzlocke runs and other autistic /vp/ shit but I hide my power level and don't relate to it in real life, this makes me cringe.
>>
>>28028869
I think pretending to be someone else who is confident works better than just trying to be a confident version of yourself. Well, until you actually build some confidence yourself anyway.

[spoilerDon't knock the thick desu senpai[/spoiler]

>>28028892
I actually almost was Blaziken, but I felt he was too aggressive VS Sceptile's suave.
>>
Sceptile, the forest Pokemon. But I prefer to think of it as the hidden dragon Pokemon.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.