[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9u D7yM6bxQ >girls in ag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 1445919360013.jpg (57 KB, 542x602) Image search: [Google]
1445919360013.jpg
57 KB, 542x602
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9uD7yM6bxQ
>girls in ages of 20-23 asked about their sex count
>99% of them say over 20 partners
>lowest is 3 partners
>I'm a 25 male and still a virgin

How did it turn that way that females can reach their 30's with over 100 sexual partners and that would be considered average but a male who has had over 10 different partners by the time he's 30 is considered a Chad god?
>>
>>28028602
pop culture says its okay to be a whore these days
>>
a REALLY, REALLY shitty social culture.

Then again just browse imgur or Reddit and suddenly all the guys there have lost their virginities, so maybe we're all just some fucking losers clumped together.
>>
File: 1428859337726.jpg (44 KB, 409x403) Image search: [Google]
1428859337726.jpg
44 KB, 409x403
>>28028602
>mfw they hit the wall and want to settle down with a beta
>I, along with millions of other men, will stay in my basement playing vidya and fapping to 2D
No betabux for you, roasties
>>
File: 1431463782704.png (639 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
1431463782704.png
639 KB, 667x1000
>>28028602
This is a great video, this shows what women really are. Just chasing dick and partying. Worthless empty people with no real skills. At least in America that's how it is.

I feel like love doesn't exist, like girls just get dicked by whoever and then lie when they meet you. They see the people on this board that are dewsperate for love and affection as easy prey. They can trick you false love and affirmation, until they can take your money and go get fucked by other guys.

They use their emotions as an excuse for being pieces of shit and then complain when you say their emotional. They lie, manipulate, and steal. They never grew beyond their worth as a sex object and complain when guys dont see the "real" them.

Love doesn't exist.
>>
Liberal values + how much better getting pussy is then getting cock.

Females get the shaft (literally and figuratively)
>>
File: cat.jpg (5 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
5 KB, 100x100
>>28028602
Why is /r9k/ always right? original comment
>>
Few things
>How do we know these girls aren't just lying?
>How do we know thee girls aren't actors?
>How many girls has this guy interviewed?
>How do we know that girls outside of this location (looks like Commiefornia or some other American city where everything is just peachy fine and people just look for dumb shit to complain about) act like these girls in the video?
>>
>>28029315
You're right they are lying. Their actual count is probably higher
>>
>>28028602
Except average number of sexual partners is same for both genders, homos aside.
>>
File: Le staring child.png (64 KB, 232x154) Image search: [Google]
Le staring child.png
64 KB, 232x154
>3D
Sooooooo glad I didn't fall for that meme
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.