[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW having a gf makes life unbearably stressful and it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1459390287095.jpg (37 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1459390287095.jpg
37 KB, 633x758
>TFW having a gf makes life unbearably stressful and it's just not worth it
>>
File: 1461130011277.png (964 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1461130011277.png
964 KB, 1080x1920
>>28028598

>mfw girls are literally a meme
>>
>>28028598
ROBOTS YOU MUST REALIZE THIS.
TFWNOGF is not your problem. YOU are your problem.
>>
>>28028598
>>28029530

This is 100% correct. All lifes problems dont magically melt away when you get a gf. It's just another thing to fuck you up emotionally.
>>
>>28028598
>being alone sucks
>having a gf sucks
Why does life play these cruel jokes?
>>
>>28030015
>>28028598

failed normie here
>meet a girl who just recently moved to my shithole capital of Florida from Rochester, NY
>hit it off
>within 6 months she breaks up with me to get with someone else
>accuses me of "neglecting her, never caring about her, not giving a shit" even though I literally doused this 4'11 piece of trash in love

Women are not capable of the same amount of commitment that a man is, plain and simple. That of course doesn't suppose that there are no honest women or dishonest men, but the very fact that I have to state that shows that there is a serious problem in how society views the choices that women make. Their attraction to men is literally based on status and when my status plunged, she left while simultaneously claiming that I was the one responsible. They just simply aren't able to operate on the same level of devotion.
>>
>>28030546
Women seem naturally able to suddenly disjoint themselves from relationships without good reason or feeling bad for some reason. People say that men are like that, but in my experience it's the complete fucking opposite,
Heartless succubi
>>
>>28030747
What really gets me is the callous disregard for the consequences of doing such a thing. I've read on r9k for years about how their entire being revolves around self-indulgence but I wasn't prepared for it to happen to me. I don't think I was ready for it to be true. This is the secret that all the beta bitchboys can't comprehend and it's a sickening truth and I don't like it. I wish I could have just been more attractive or more rich so that this stuff could never happen to me.
>>
>>28030747
The amazing thing is when she told me on the phone "I loved you right up until that very last phone call" (the one that she used to break up with me). That's gotta be something indicative of their psychological process. How can you just decide to stop loving someone? Unbelievable. I'm glad this place exists for me to shitpost my emotional damage because any other place just simply isn't appropriate.
>>
>>28030817
>"I loved you right up until that very last phone call"
> How can you just decide to stop loving someone?

Exact same shit happened to me bro. You dream for the day you get a gf/get laid. But when it happens you end up coming out the other side more damaged.
r9k is great, its a place to commiserate and let the feels out
>>
>>28031024
Because of this, I'm afraid to give my feelings to anyone else. She said she wouldn't get back together with me because she was "afraid of my neglect happening again" after I wrote what effectively were 10+ letters to her via text over the course of three weeks. I trusted that she was being truthful with me about how I treated her but now that I've uncovered the rest of the truth about the breakup, it is as clear as day to me that the whole neglect thing was an act designed to antagonize me and make me leave quicker. It's insanity. Who the fuck thinks like this? I actually loved her. The amount of girls who capture my heart are few and far between. I needed someone who could listen to classical music in the car with me and critique the players and joke and laugh about it. I needed someone who was cerebral enough to understand my day-to-day experiences. I needed someone with just that hint of pretentiousness but also with a dollop of genuine caring adoration and she gave that to me until someone slightly more attractive came along. To think that all the "I love you so much you are my world" talk was only because of my status or my looks or my appearance to her relative to other people in her life? What a fucking disaster. Thanks for sharing yours man
>>
>>28029530
He's right you know.

Gf will just complicate your already shit life
>>
File: 768769556643.png (837 KB, 1500x1383) Image search: [Google]
768769556643.png
837 KB, 1500x1383
>>28031130
I feel you bro, I can't give my heart to another girl and have it fucking stomped on again.
That "I love you so much you are my world" is thrown around easy by girls. We believe it. Then out of nowhere, "peace out, I found someone richer/better looking" I still hear her voice saying that whole "i love you more" bullshit, it haunts me.
It's a rare occasion I meet someone like minded. We'll make it through this my friend
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.