[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody else feel rage at the though of a pure qt grill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1458754361622.gif (2 MB, 320x314) Image search: [Google]
1458754361622.gif
2 MB, 320x314
Does anybody else feel rage at the though of a pure qt grill being banged by some Chad just wanting someone to bang in order to fulfill his disgusting urges? I hate whores and obnoxious women, but the thought of an innocent qt girl having sex with a Chad or someone other than a saint-like male in wedlock really grinds my gears. I would behead all of these people in a heartbeat without a second thought.

>tfw your oneitis qt pure waifu might have taken a dick from some disgusting man
>tfw she might have had sexual relations with a woman as well

I want to kill the guy(s) that did it. I want to behead him and parade his head around the city. These types of women don't deserve this. They're rare enough as it is. These pure women need to be protected and only allocated to males that fit saint status.

Fuck, I don't even want to have sex with my oneitis. I just want to be with her and form a bond. The thought of even sticking my weiner into her is fucking disgusting and degrades her. I will kill all of the Jamals and Chads if they try to do so as well.
>>
are you 12?

pretty sure your oneitis wants chad's dick more than anything.

if this isn't satire, open your eyes faggot.
>>
yeah maybe when i was still a naive faggot

now i know all women are calculating wolves in sheeps clothing

no matter how "cute" or "innocent" they look

they are all whores
>>
I don't care. girls like that don't exist. i hate the idea of centering my life around some unfaithful roastie. might as well just live for yourself and only yourself
>>
>>28028938
Please don't compare women to wolves. It's an insult to wolves. They are majestic creatures.
>>
>being a mudslime
>>
File: 1453640028967.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1453640028967.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>>28028938
bullshit. stop this, you got bluepilled hardcore.
Women don't actually do anything. they ARE actualy sheep. Men are the wolves. you guys are just fucking bad at hunting. that's all. go out and practice social skills. that's fucking it, no big deal. FFS stop the complaining.
>>
>>28028528
Sounds like you're just mad that YOU'RE not getting laid.
Honestly, if you got the succ when ever you wanted you really wouldn't give a flying fuck about what others do.
>>
>>28029075

Keep dreaming faggot.

You fall for every big eyed slut and probably think shes a pure qt virgin
>>
>>28029190
You stand still. I am trying to grow. don't you read? they are SHEEP. there's nothing to fall for. I would rather fuck man-ass than a non-virgin female. Only when i have control over my woman can i love her.
>>
>>28029249

stfu muslim
>>
File: Tatami_Galaxy_cover.png (159 KB, 300x432) Image search: [Google]
Tatami_Galaxy_cover.png
159 KB, 300x432
Most folks need something(s) external to make them whole. Our bad luck is that our 'keys' are women whom we obsess over and make uncomfortable. The further misfortune is that they take offense at that kind of objectification in this day and age and that other men are more appealing either because they're self-sufficient or passionate about yet something else (this diverts their attentions so that they aren't smothering).

It's not as though they intend to do wrong; it's that their values are different and they see themselves as trampling flowers or being defiled.
Our challenge is to adapt, come across luck greater than our unluckiness, or die.
>>
File: 1381206018449.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1381206018449.jpg
116 KB, 1280x720
>>28029417
>they see themselves as trampling flowers or being defiled.
Don't, that is.
>>
>>28029376
at least muslims have control of their life, you cuck.
>>
>>28028528
>>28028938
>>28029190

Stop watching fucking disney moveys and grow some pubes.

Women are constantly being pushed on for sex. You would accept dirty money if it was rubbed on your face every day.

>Uh no, I'm very righteous and perfectly moral you cuck

No you're not, shut the fuck up. Also, you're socially 8 and can't relate to anything else than pixels.

>Joke's on you, she'll be thinking of her first when she fucks you

She might the first times. And then she'll see you're not an asshole and all the princess dreams kick in. She'll stick to you hard, because you're the first guy who's not a fucking asshole to her.
Girls aren't all heartless; once they have a child that's another matter.

>whatever, she's still tainted

So is your dick now, you're second hand gay now. Go suicide please.

inb4 gtfo normie
>>
File: 1452038517581s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1452038517581s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>28029992
>No you're not, shut the fuck up
>Since I lack self control and have shitty ancedotes, everyone's a degenerate!
Why are normalfags so intent on bringing everyone down to their level?
>>
>>28030097

Because I grew out of being a basement dweller.

I spent the last two months in my room minding my business. People come at times, we have a drink. I know I might go out every night in the summer. I don't feel forced to a lifestyle.

I'm not intent on bringing anyone down. I'm intent on you opening your eyes to the fact that people who actually have interactions with given set A of people, they understand more about them than you. I'm not virgin shaming, I'm not talking about my sex life, I'm telling you not to build stupid walls in your head. If you don't find a girl you fancy, alright. I haven't in a while either.

But if even one of you, even once, passes on a chance to find companionship and intimacy - maybe even, shhhh: have sex but shhhh - because he puts the girl in the slutbasket, I'd feel desperatly sad.

I know insecurity, after all these years the window is as far outside as I naturally want to go. And most people are assholes I want nothing to do with. But if I had dismissed everyone because of that majority, I would never have met some of the people I hold dear today.

But ultimately, I know it's your choice. If sacrificing any meaningful interaction with 99.9% of humanity on prejudice is the setback of finding fulfilment elsewhere, be my guest.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.