[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>browse r9k for months >star believing the redpilled >all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: 1366054496554.jpg (58 KB, 630x460) Image search: [Google]
1366054496554.jpg
58 KB, 630x460
>browse r9k for months
>star believing the redpilled
>all women are whores, Chad, beta bux, etc.
>go outside for once
>it's all wrong
>mfw r9k is just an autistic hugbox
>>
>>28028121
go on then, go out !
Youll be here in a week, when you felt the cancer again.
>>
>>28028121

>goes outside
>once
>>
>>28028121
>only been here a few months
>gone outside

get the fuck outta here normie
>>
>>28028121
Yea the red pill stuff is weirdo junk. Don't believe it the world is far more complex than that.

- Best
Old Chad/Normal dad.
>>
>>28028121
woman are whores you're just delusional thinking they aren't
>>
File: image.jpg (331 KB, 1242x1816) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
331 KB, 1242x1816
>>28028121
bait desu be
Don't fall for it
>>
File: magic trick.gif (1005 KB, 443x260) Image search: [Google]
magic trick.gif
1005 KB, 443x260
gtfo fuckng normies
>>
>>28028121
>OP browses /r9k/ for months
>OP thinks it's a redpill board for months
>OP eventually realizes the autistic nature of it
>OP yet to realize he's autistic
Just one more step OP
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEE1.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEE1.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>normie browse /r9k/ for month
>have a job
>going to real life
>open wallet
>bitches coming for your "personality"
LEAVE NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>
>>
>>28028121
If you browse this board odds are you don't hang out with Chad and girls don't even look your way. Tell me faggot you went outside and started asking women if they were whores or not? Do you think they would even tell you? Chad is an alpha male. There are people who are alphas, right? Neetbux are disability benefits.

This isnt something we made up they're obvious realities. I dont see how stepping outside your door proves anything false. Now kindly fuck off you stupid normal scum
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEE (2).jpg (16 KB, 357x379) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEE (2).jpg
16 KB, 357x379
>depression
>social anxiety
>mental disorder
>autism
IF YOU HAVE NOT AT LEAST ONE OF THIS GTFO HERE NORMIE
>>
>>28028121
I'm objectively a Chad and /r9k/. Is spot on,

You are still bluepilled you fucking fag
>>
>>28028121
mmmmmmmmm
bloxlxob
>>
>>28028121
>Browse r9k
>haha all these losers the people I know aren't like this
>get first gf
>think she's amazing
>innocent and nice
>begin noticing small things after a few weeks, i.e. she comes out with some really nasty, malicious comments about some of my friends
>realise that wow, this is what people are like under the surface - she genuinely looks down on one of my friends because he's chubby and regards him as less of a human being
>eventually cheats on me with a black guy from overseas and dumps me
>go through a few more GFs
>realise that they all follow the same patterns of behaviour and ways of thinking
>realise that under the very shallow surface, they're all the same vile beings

This applies to human beings in general, OP. If you're not a naive moron and can see below the surface you'll realise I'm right. You just have to learn to live with it and make it work for you.

Yes I'm more of a normie than most posters here (still a fucking outcast though) but that's only helped me realise how right these people (r9k) really are.
>>
File: giphy3.gif (844 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
giphy3.gif
844 KB, 500x281
>>28029385
I always see fags post shit like this. acting like girls are the problem, but the real problem is that you keep picking whores for gf's. You just have shit taste irl.
>>
File: 1460884463216.jpg (20 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460884463216.jpg
20 KB, 600x600
>>28030108
SHUT YOUR USELESS LIE HOLE ROASTIE!!!!
>>
Agreed kill whitey race genocide now
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.